[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Brenden Fraser to all the major studios in Hollywood right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>Brenden Fraser to all the major studios in Hollywood right now

"Look there's a million people posting my face everyday on this Chinese image board. The nostalgia market is big i mean big. Look at all these other stars who were big and then dwindled and came back even better. Look at Robert Downey Jr. or even Keanu Reeves for that matter. Im not saying I'm trying to be the next Robert Downey Jr. but the odds are, you put me in a big budget film ill definitely have the support of those millions of people who post my face everyday. Look i understand i have to do a few low budget art house movies to get in with the executives kids and all that, lets skip it. Lets go all out and make a crossover between Indiana Jones and the Mummy"
>>
>>63402567
Lose some weight get some muscle and he could have a bit role in the MCU
>>
>>63402567
If he got leading man in a movie I really would pay to go see it.
>>
>>63402567
Fuck him i hope he never works again.
>>
>>63402567
>a million people
You've been busy shit posting, but not that busy
>>
>>63402567
He needs to play his strengths and do a comedy.

Plus, it was confirmed by ChamCham that he broke his butt or something and can't do stunts anymore
>>
>>63402581

I hope in 20 years he beefs up on steroids and comes back with a beard and gray hair to play lead in a grim dark version of the Mummy but instead he murders his wife.
>>
>>63402641
He suffered numerous injuries during the filming for The Mummy returns. Irresponsible directing, worse than John Landis if you ask me.
>>
>>63402641
if shit like mall cop can do so well, i dont see why chamcham cant get into a similar role.
>>
>>63402641
you can't break the part where the legs connect to the body
>>
I honestly believe Brenden Fraser is making up all these posts about himself to jump start his career again with the millennials.
>>
File: 1447804674549.jpg (27 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
1447804674549.jpg
27 KB, 625x350
>>63402678
Literally John Landis: The Mummy sequel
>>
JUSTICO
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.