[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: keyart-default-300.jpg (21 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
keyart-default-300.jpg
21 KB, 300x168
Fuck this show
>>
Just watched this. What the FUCK.
>>
then come over to my house op
>>
>>63402230
Is it actually good?
>>
>>63402780
i posted that when i was mid way through the last ep. its got its ups and down.
>>
>>63403027
So basically it just ok, worth finishing if you start it, but not something you need to watch?
>>
>>63403512
It's better than quite a lot of television out right now. The vast majority.
>>
It's gonna drag out "muh mystery" for 2-3 more frustrating seasons and then not end on a satisfying note, like all HBO shows.
>>
Speculation on why certain people were chosen to "depart"?
>>
>>63403598
Ayyy Lmao wanted an even cross sampling of the human race to study us for reasons, and through general indifference or a desire to study our reaction, only disguised their methods, not their impact. Why would any type of divine figure just randomly call up a tiny sample of people? Doesn't fit any known pattern of them. Scientists remove creatures from their natural habitats to study all the time.
>>
>>63403597
>end on a satisfying note
>Lindelof
>satisfying
kek
>>
>>63403794
I rest my case.
>>
>>63403833
oh I didnt read the "not"
>>
>>63403724

Interesting but it's obvious at this point that divinity caused the departure.

What I think happened was that God at that particular moment granted people's wishes of people whom prayed their loved ones and families would disappear so they would know how it would feel to experience lose.
>>
>>63403947
...And you don't think anyone noticed that pattern? That most of the departed coincided with people relative to them wishing them to not exist? That groups of people who had people vanish after wishing them away would not publicly admit this to understand it in some way? You are over focusing on Nora's situation, she was a complete anomaly to the scientific community due to the fact that so many people disappeared, it's not consistent with the departure phenomenon.
>>
>>63404161
There was also the old couple with the kid with downs syndrome that norah was interviewing in s1e2 or s1e3 cant remember.

All the people who got whisked away were people who were considered burdens on others maybe?
>>
what a Kek ending

>>63404841
No way it's something this simplistic.
>>
>>63402230

dogbro why
>>
>>63404890
It doesn't matter why these people disappeared, all that matters is the pain everyone else has to deal with.
>>
Holy fuck though That episode where they imply the priest raped his wife, that was heavy shit
>>
>>63403936
Seems like you didn't do a lot of things you pathetic fuck.
>>
File: kevin garvey.jpg (707 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kevin garvey.jpg
707 KB, 2000x1000
>drink poison made by a crazy child molester
>invite the guy who shot you over to your house
>>
>>63405652

To the person who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other as well, and from the person who takes away your coat, do not withhold your tunic either.

Don't question big dick Jesus
>>
File: 78648124.jpg (27 KB, 574x316) Image search: [Google]
78648124.jpg
27 KB, 574x316
>Its a "Kevin dies" episode
>>
I haven't gotten to season 2 yet. Is it good? I really liked the first season even though I had to endure and put effort to get into it for the first few episodes.
>>
>>63405907

Just as good if not better, get the fuck out of the thread now before you get spoiled.
>>
>>63405935
Will do, thanks senpai
>>
This show is beyond amazing in my opinion. Reddit put together a group of people to go to HBO headquarters tomorrow dressed up as the GR from the show in order to show their support for the show and to get the execs to not cancel it.
>>
>let damon off the leash
>turns the show into lost 2.0

i dont know why i'm not surprised
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.