[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Jones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: jessicajones-netflix-509x480.jpg (47 KB, 509x480) Image search: [Google]
jessicajones-netflix-509x480.jpg
47 KB, 509x480
Just starting the third episode. Is this basically Blacked: the show?
>>
Not really
>>
Just started the second reply. Is this basically Shitpost: the thread?
>>
of course my fellow c u ckold
>>
>tfw no anti social alcoholic super hero gf
>>
>>63401949
Sadly, no. She doesn't do anal, she doesn't suck BBC. It's just a regular "feminist" (i.e. it's intended for the 15-35 y.o. female audience) show with shitty pacing and really stupid plot. Around episode 6 or 7 it's getting better, if you like David Tennant.
>>
She just happens to be fucking a black dude. They don't really even acknowledge it's an interracial relationship, Jessica doesn't ogle over Luke's big black cock, Melissa Rosenberg doesn't walk on set and tell the female viewer that it is her duty to breed with the BBC to make up for centuries of racial oppression.

Despite having a lot of tumblr-esque themes it's a very well done show. The villain is a rapist, and they don't dance around that, but the material is handled very well. The show makes him sympathetic enough to seem realistic without trivializing his evil instead of making him a mustache-twirling irredeemable psycho. They ask meaningful questions -- i.e. what does consent mean to someone who no one can say no to? How responsible is he for his own powers when he doesn't even consciously give orders sometimes?

The biggest flaw with the show is that it basically feels like an 8 episode series stretched out to 13, just like Daredevil. There's a LOT of padding in between Jessica and Kilgrave playing House and the final confrontation. I enjoyed it, tho
>>
>>63402011
Found the c u c k
>>
Nah it's pretty good actually.
>>
Boring fights
May as well not have any at all
>>
>>63401949
No BLACKED movies have more interesting characters.
>>
>>63401949
>>63402959
What is Blacked/BLACKED?
>>
>>63402984
Hey reddit!
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 750x1334
>>63403033
>>
>>63403033
been using my privilege all wrong this whole time
>>
>>63401949
no. Luke Cage is only in a handful of episodes. That being said, it's still not very good.
>>
I'm privileging this thread over

bye.
>>
>>63403061

>implying women are ever portrayed as villains
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.