[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shows that need to stop already.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
Shows that need to stop already.
>>
Supernatural is one of the most comfiest shows ever to air, I hope it never ends.
>>
>>63398030
It's gotten so bad though.
>>
>>63398030
>Supernatural is one of the most comfiest shows ever to air
true
>I hope it never ends.
It should've ended after season 5
>>
>>63398030
This shit isn't comfy anymore. Dean has become an insufferable piece of shit. Cas is pretty much damaged in every way possible and the brothers don't seem as worried for his welfare as they should be. And Sam is just being Sam and hanging out doing whatever as usual.

Oh and THE DARKNESS? Fucking really?
>>
Castiel is always so fucking abused in this show. I have no idea why he's so loyal to those two shitlords when they treat him like a tool and they're not that grateful for his help most of the time.
>>
Is it just me or is the budget for this season really low? All the CGI and props look like complete shit.
>>
>>63398305

Castiel is Dean's battered wife
>>
>>63398122

>season 5

You clearly mean 2.

You can't deny it's a better ending, even if there was some good stuff in the next three seasons.
>>
The writing for this show has gotten so bad that fucking gay loving tumblr degenerates have written better shit then this.

>>63398979
>You clearly mean 2.
Not him but I liked all the characters that came in during the other three seasons.
>>
>>63398070
>>63398182
>>63398378
>>63399030
I take this to mean that the quality of the show goes down after season 9 which was just a random spike in quality rather than a steep climb back up to glory? Haven't watched beyond that, but to me, season 9 was great.
>>
>>63399381
Nah honestly season 11 has been the brat since Kripke left. Maybe go to the wiki to summarize what you missed but you should start watching season 11.
>>
>>63399463
Nah, I might watch 10 anyway since at this point skipping a season would just feel weird. They go by really fast too. Supernatural was the first show I actually binged to catch up and it always amazed me how quick I went through them all.
>>
>>63398011
dubs, fuck off this show is still good
>>
>>63399562
Season 10 has camel face in it. Enjoy
>>
>>63399574
>Charley
>God has a sister
>The Darkness
Yeah it's become a real masterpiece.
>>
>>63399630
Charlie is dead you fuck
>>
>>63399597
She became so fucking annoying in season 10. good riddance
>>
>>63399646
So what? She was sill a recurring character in season 10 and 11 is just as stupid if not moreso.
>>
Whats the point of Sam's character anymore? Ever since the Demon blood shit went away he hasn't had any real character arc.
>>
>>63399712
He is Dean's younger brother, senpai.

Anyone thinks they could bring the demon blood plot back?
>>
>>63398928
and sam sometimes gets to fuck her while dean watches
>>
>He is Dean's younger brother, senpai.
Yeah and that's all he is now. Before he used to be his own character and very different to Dean. Now he's just a satellite character to his brother.

>63399765
>Sam wanting fuck his brothers angel bitch
Sam is into demon bitches or have you forgotten Ruby already.
>>
Obviously season 5 was the proper stopping point, but this latest season has pulled the plane up from a complete nose dive and probably better than seasons 2 or 3.
>>
>>63400032
You're only saying this shit because Lucy is coming back form his cage. This season has been complete shit so far.
>>
I am one of those people who dropped after season 5, but honestly I didn't like season 3-5 myth arc that much, especially when angels and the end of the world stuff was introduced, I mean some monster of the week episodes were good, but I enjoyed it much more when it was about urban legends and going after one really strong demon, I think that unlike Buffy uping up the scale of threats didn't work for this show and generally Biblical stuff is boring to me
>>
>>63400154
If there was going to be shit like demons in this show it was only a matter of time before the other half of the coin (angels) were introduced.

You can't blame them for a logical progression.
>>
>>63400108

There has been lots of episodes set up as they were in the very early seasons, which made me like the show in the first place.

The car episode was top tier, and while the darkness isn't the best, it's competent enough that it makes the stupid witch crap look just as such.
>>
Hey, remember how in one of early season with demon on plane boys used word "Christo" to find the demon because upon hearing it he would flinch, why has that never came up again?
>>
>>63400331
>The car episode was top tier,
I hated it because it made the brothers look like gay lover siblings.
>>
>>63400378
Because demons went from some high powered near immortal being that can only die from a rare gun made by Samuel Colt, to these pussy gags that get killed from anything. Also they don hide anymore for some reason they just show themselves and start fighting the brothers
>>
I hate how the writers have Cas always doing his own shit. Why can't they have him hangout with the brothers on their monster of the day shit? Seriously, the brothers says Cas if family but they don't treat him like he is.
>>
Cas was a mistake.
>>
>>63401678
You're a mistake.
>>
>>63401678
Other then the Leviathan shit Cas has been the least obnoxious character in the show.
>>
Seasons after 5 were a mistake
>>
>>63401678
Cas is one of the best things on this show.
>>
File: 675947684.gif (1011 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
675947684.gif
1011 KB, 500x281
>>63401965
Absolutely.
>>
>>63401678
>>63401965
>>63402455
Cas is literally the most loyal main character in this show. He only fucked up once and when he did he did it thinking it would help them and Haven. He didn't even ask Dean to help him because he saw how happy he was with that chick and her son.

He's too good for them and this show in general.
>>
Cas should be killed its the only way for this show to progress.

You know it's true.
>>
>>63402852
Why Cas? He and Dean are pretty much solders against evil. Sam should be killed off since he's the one who's always wanted a normal life and doesn't even have a real character outside of being his brothers keeper anymore.
>>
>>63402852
You just hate Cas. That's the only reason you want him dead.
>>
Yep,I dont know why they always put Castiel in a side storyline and not with the brothers.Cas is probably one of the most popuilar character in the show and they threat him like shit.They need to bring a storyline where Cas lost his memories and became badass again.A fresh start.
>>
>>63403717
I would be down for that. It's better then whats going on right now anyway.
>>
>>63399630
Well at least Charlie's dead
>>
Also Crowley's mother a shit.
>>
>>63403989
I actually like her as a character but it was fucking retarded that they were related.
>>
>>63398928
I always wonder how fujoshits can make Dean the bitch into the relationship. Seriously, it's amazing how many of them write him as one.

Do they not watch the same show as us?
>>
>>63398011
Not while we still have tumblr.
>>
>>63404973
I don't get this shit either. I mean, Castiel is a natural fucking bottom and there is no way in fuck Dean would get his ass fucked by anyone. I don't care how much he might be inlove with them or whatever.
>>
I actually kind of like this season. Should have ended at 5. The Leviathan season almost made me drop the show
>>
The only reasonable way I see Castiel dying is sacrificing himself for dean, while killing the thing that kills him
>>
>>63405150
Then God would just bring him back. Again.
>>
>>63398011
The show has degraded since season 8 or 9, but I still watch it. It's better than most shows out now.
>>
>>63399381
>season 9 was great
haha no
>>
>>63398011
I always like watching the episodes where they help people out and then talk about their personal life and what they are going to do in the last 5 mins, Comfy/10
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.