[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck can you say Oscar bait? http://m.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: external.jpg (31 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
external.jpg
31 KB, 650x366
Holy fuck can you say Oscar bait?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgqG3ITMv1Q
>>
>>63396327
>*looks up cast*
Holy shit too bad this isn't a drive sequel
>>
>>63396327

>you're a big bank.
>crashing this economy! with no mortgages!
>If I default, will you bail me out?
>TELL ME ABOUT LEHMAN! WHY DOES HE GIVE THE LOAN!
>>
>>63396327
>cast comprised of mostly white males
d
r
o
p
p
e
d
>>
I can't take Steve Carrell seriously. I don't know why they keep pushing him as a dramatic actor.
>>
>>63396558
he straight up said he wants out of comedy
>>
>>63396648
That's great. That doesn't mean he's got the talent for serious roles.
>>
>>63396327
>brought to you by the director of Step Brothers, The Other Guys and Anchorman 2

and DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPED
>>
>>63396691
>>63396558
This

It's fucking horrible.
>>
>>63396473
excellent
>>
>>63396558
I think the major problem is they give him strange characters with weird accents. The roles are almost inherently ridiculous to begin with.
>>
>>63396691
Foxcatcher he was good.
>>
>>63396648
That's because he never really was a comedian, he's a comedic actor. One day he'll realize that and go the Will Ferrell route to just doing comedy films and not worrying about the fact that he's not a true comedian (only stand-ups are true comedians imo) and not a dramatic actor
>>
>>63396327
This might actually be good
>>
>>63396327

>Bradd Pitt as Ken Burns
>>
>>63396843
wut is?
>>
>>63396558
again this.

This is like a shit version of margin call.
>>
>>63396558
He was great in Foxcatcher.
>>
The Wolf of Dunder Mifflin
>>
>wasting great cast on a shit director and a shit script
fucking hollywood man
>>
>>63397269
>This is like a good version of margin call.
fixed that for you
>>
Didn't take more than 30 seconds to realize it's WOWS Part 2: The Search for more Money.
>>
>>63396327
What the fuck what that stuttering zoom at 1:43? Jesus Christ that's like first student film i've ever made tier
>>
>>63396327
Is that third guy Brad or Leo?
>>
>>63397584
leo i think
>>
>le evil big banks meme
>>
>>63397553
It makes it look realistic
>>
>>63397553
it's not on accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWMemC0AArs
>>
>goose, brad and christian bale

I'm in.
>>
I don't understand. Are they supposed to be sympathetic characters or not? Are they "the banks" or not?
>>
File: 1215302649435.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1215302649435.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
>>63396327
Fucking liberal trash.

It's not like the plebes or anything contributed to the bubble bursting - attempting to buy a house you can't afford working 2 min wage jobs part time, then re-financing and buying SUV's you also cannot afford.

No, it was the FAT CATS. I bet the plebes will eat this externalization shit up.
>>
>>63396327
>le goofy accent man
>le dubs man
>le virgin man
>le autistic man
You can't get more meme than this
>>
>>63397989
How much money do you make a year?
>>
>>63397989
To be fair, the banks (and the government) drastically reduced the requirements for taking loans, increasing the incentive for people to borrow money. Yes, common sense would dictate that taking a loan for no good reason is a bad idea, but with such little risk, why not take the chance?

A stripper saying she owned 5 homes and a condo, though, is ridiculous hyperbole, and just proves how stupid and slanted this movie is.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.