[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can't understand a single word the characters say >None
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>Can't understand a single word the characters say
>None of the jokes work/are even remotely funny

Is this the worst comedy of all time, /tv/?
>>
>>63389568
You haven't spent any time secluded and on drugs convinced you're a burgeoning artistic force of nature held back by forces out of your control.

Actually that's pretty specific, i can see why you don't like it. Anyway the line at the beginning about transatlantic flights is the most accurate description of amphetamine abuse i've ever heard.
>>
If you can't understand a word they're saying, how do you know it's not funny?
>>
Nah, it's one of the best.
>>
>>63389568
If you don't have the right cultural frame of reference, and you don't understand what they're saying, and you're a child, then yes, it's unbearable.
>>
>>63389568

It's probably the best. I can't think of any other film that has given me as many laughs on repeated viewings.
>>
File: 1311992831205.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1311992831205.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>63389568
>Can't understand a single word the characters say
>None of the jokes work/are even remotely funny
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
Most rewatchable movie I've ever seen. It's been about 9 times I think.
>>
>>63392184

This. It's insanely quotable.
>>
>>63389568

Fuck off, Amerikek. Shouldn't you be pissing yourself over a Kevin James flick or something?
>>
Thought I was going for a minute. But no man's put me down yet.
>>
>I have of late,--wherefore I know not,--lost all my mirth, and indeed, it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire,--why, it appeareth nothing thing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is man! How noble in reason! how infinite in faculties! how like an angel! in apprehension, how like a god beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me; no, nor woman neither. . .
>>
File: zookeeper.jpg (47 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
zookeeper.jpg
47 KB, 400x600
>>63392448
Kevin = God
>>
Anyone know if the alternate ending is out there?
>>
>>63392609
>nor woman neither
Faggot.
>>
>>63392184
That is autism incarnate right there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.