[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>X Gon give it to ya'
I don't get all the hype for this character, but even I would think Deadpool fans can't get excited for this movie.
>>
>>63384469
>DC fags continue to be this mad

jesus I feel so bad for them lmao
>>
>>63384469
You'd be wrong.
>>
>>63384469

>I don't get all the hype for this character

Yet here you are talking about him

>but even I would think Deadpool fans can't get excited for this movie.

what would you know about the character or his fans if you can't understand the hype?

Are you retarded? Rhetorical question
>>
>>63384498

>having to pick a side between DC and marvel

seriously, what does it matter? will either side FEEL THE BERN of ppl devoted to the other side not showing up to the movie? they want the normies anyways, comic book fans are a minority that they figure they have enough of them anyways....

>comic book movies are made for normies

once you realize that marvel vs DC seems a bit silly, doesn't it?
>>
ITT: People falling for bait made with the sole purpose of getting them mad
>>
Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn /v/edditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.
>>
>>63385506

>A flick at best

You're being too modest, it's below deserving of that title.
>>
I'm excited, but I don't think it's going to be very good. Some of the jokes in the trailer like the green suite one is just cringey. Deadpool having a conversation with Weasel without his mask and being so calm wouldn't happen. I was hoping we'd get glimpses of how disturbed Deadpool is (kidnapping a blind women and putting her in a torture room if she misbehaves, absolutely losing his shit if someone sees him unmasked), but it looks like its gonna just be memes with sprinkles of Joe Kelly's run so Ryan can say, "See, it's a faithful adaptation." I want to be wrong, but the trailer didn't impress.
>>
It's the kind of film that will succeed at everything it sets out to be.

Why is everyone so upset?
>>
File: 1448996586344.png (563 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1448996586344.png
563 KB, 500x476
> we will never get this scene
>>
>>63387452
Because they lead pointless depressing lives and it's the only emotional stimulation they feel anymore.
>>
File: 5053.jpg (89 KB, 425x793) Image search: [Google]
5053.jpg
89 KB, 425x793
>>63387533
>we will never get Bob, Agent of Hydra
>>
>>63387533
Damn...shit's rough.

>tfw somehow this turns out to be amazing
Emotional devastation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.