[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your opinion on this movie? Anyone else feels its underrated?(imdb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: there-will-be-blood.18642.jpg (183 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
there-will-be-blood.18642.jpg
183 KB, 1013x1500
Whats your opinion on this movie? Anyone else feels its underrated?(imdb 8.1)
>>
>>63383861
I liked it
>>
It's amazing, probably one of the best films in the last 20 years. Ignore the people who hate on it here, they're shitposting. Twwb is genuinely and objectively cause to cinema perfection. The only fault you can find in it is the fact the main character is miserable as fuck, and largely unlikeable but at least he isn't an inconsistent little prick. Probably one of the most powerful performances ever, actually. If anything is underrated it's Lewis' acting in this film.
>>
>>63383861
The soundtrack is underrated.
>>
>>63383861
I love DDL but it just couldn't hold my interest. It was boring and came off as too artsy I think.
>>
>>63383861
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>le underrated gem ^:)
>>
DDL was absolutely phenomenal, and the cinematography was good. Other than that it felt directionless. Feel it's overrated tbqh, 8/10 at the max. 5/10 without DDL.
>>
The Master > twbb > Boogie Nights > IV > Magnolia
>>
>>63383861
Massively over-rated
Boring. Nothing happens. There's no action, there's no dialogue, there's just nothing. Why the fuck is this considered a great movie?

>>63384570
Really? So having a movie where nothing fucking happens is "objectively cause to cinema perfection"? There was like 10 minutes of dialogue in the entire movie. And 3 minutes of action. And then two hours of the most boring shit to hit the theaters this century
>>
Easily the best film so far of this century.
>>
>>63385072
What the fuck?
>>
>>63385329
Go watch avengers kiddo
>>
>>63385329
>nothing happens

Here's your reply.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.