[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I counted the floors to this building from the street"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
"I counted the floors to this building from the street"

"There's one missing..."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63382746
Some hotels don't include the 13th floor because guests consider it unlucky and refuse to book rooms there so the hotel just rebrands the 13th floor as the 14th. If it's in an office building maybe the floor is undocumented because the people that do business there want what happens there off the books? Just a guess.
>>
>>63382746
I didn't get any of that movie desu, why do people say it's so great?
>>
>>63382875
Because it won the Academy Award.
>>
>>63382875
>Films women will never understand
Right again.
>>
>>63383035
Are you calling me dumb
>>
>>63383104
You are now
>>
>>63382746
It means he can't count - you're supposed to empathise with his struggle to make his way through life.
>>
means the guy has secrets
>>
>>63383249
Do you mean secretions?
>>
>>63383132
No YOU are
>>
>>63383531
No YOU'RE a towel
>>
Should I read the book?
I've watched the movie 8 times and I still don't get everything that's going on.
>>
>>63383730
You might prefer the novelisation of Transformers.
>>
>>63382746
I don't remember, but this was a great movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 570x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 570x731
>>63383783
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.