[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RECTIFY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: S03E04 - Girl Jesus.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
S03E04 - Girl Jesus.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
I just marathoned most of the show and I only have two episodes left until I have to wait for season 4 to arrive some time next year.

This show is amazing and I'm really liking the more than decent cinematography.

Sheriff Carl Daggett deserves his own show too.

Has /tv/ been watching this superior show?
>>
I totally agree OP, i'm in the middle of the second season and i love it. I think this may become one of my favorite tv shows ever.
>>
>>63382165
sure, it's in my top 5 of all time, especially season 1
>>
>>63382165

I haven't seen past season one but I enjoyed it a lot, a shame it's not more well known considering it's made by one of the Breaking Bad producers but I've loved what I've seen so far. Especially all the literature references and namedrops.

>That scene where they took Daniel's books when he was in prison
>>
File: Nicholas is at it again.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas is at it again.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>63382335
You should keep at it, it's really well balanced. Every character has its flaws and you can't help but feel bad for all of them in a way or another.

Also, this actor is going to become really at portraying people who shoot themselves in the head.
>>
One of the shows that I'm only aware of because of AV Club (likewise "You're the Worst").

Great show.

Do you think Daniel actually did it? Does that even matter any more?

Also, Tawny (?) is a QT.
>>
>>63382964

That guy killing himself raises when Daniel got out raises way too many questions. And yes Tawnee is cute and did nothing wrong.

Glad every scummy motherfucker got theirs last season, enjoy that stroke you cuntbag
>>
Just started it a week ago. About to watch 1x03. So far so good.
>>
>>63383071
>>63382818

Only thing I really hated in the first season was Daniel's brother's storyline, I'm guessing they obviously needed to have him do something but just wasn't that engrossing compared to the rest of what was going on.

Also anyone here not from the US have a hard time understanding the southern accents a little?
>>
>>63383163

>Also anyone here not from the US have a hard time understanding the southern accents a little?

It's actually pretty easy to understand for me.
>>
S3 was really disappointing, cared more about the cop and the case than Daniel for once
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.