[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krampus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Get in here and talk about how awful this was.
>>
>>63381245
>christmas movie

what were you expecting?
>>
But it was really good
>>
>>63381245
I thought it was decent, ending was shit though
>>
It was a good film, the story wasn't amazing and the ending was disappointing but everything else was great. The use of practical effects, the creature designs, the animated interlude and the fact it has no jump scares was great.
>>
File: 0419 - nVaoBQ2.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
0419 - nVaoBQ2.png
149 KB, 396x385
I think the people disappointed by this movie just didn't know what to expect. Trick 'r Treat wasn't a scary horror movie, it was spoopy good fun. This movie was the same. And I mean really, did anyone expect a drop-dead terrifying movie about the Krampus of all things? From the very first trailer, you shoulda realized this was a dark comedy
>>
>>63382680
>no jump scares
What about the ending?
>>
Pretty clear you didn't get the film at all kid
>>
>>63383089
I knew all that going in, how does that make it not shit?
>>
>>63383178
because everything they tried to do was done well and all the performances were good?
>>
>>63383178
How about trying to tell us why you thought it was shit instead of trowing a tantrum child
>>
File: krampus3.jpg (14 KB, 540x380) Image search: [Google]
krampus3.jpg
14 KB, 540x380
>awful
Fuck you, I loved it.
>>63383089
Exactly. The gingerbread men were fucking ridiculous, and I thought it was hilarious. Especially the part where they were on fire. The part with the elves was a bit frantic, but holy shit. I don't know if I can entirely agree about the terrifying part.

Krampus himself was scary as fuck (especially the sounds he made), and that whole bit with the sleigh was dark and disturbing.
>>
>>63382680
>the animated interlude
Oh god yes. I loved that. It may have given me feels...

There were totally jump scares though. Fortunately they were mostly from within the movie itself, and did not include needless scare chords.
>>63383157
There was also that. I was enjoying the very Jeepers Creepers shot, but that felt unnecessary.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.