[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think that this show is so much better than fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Fear_Full_Cast.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Fear_Full_Cast.jpg
160 KB, 1024x768
Anyone else think that this show is so much better than fucking Walking Dead?

The Walking Dead just went down the shitter this season, and the mid-season "finale" really did it for me.
>>
>>63380515
not one white male
>someone mentions that english actors son is english
looks mexican
>>
DUDE MONOCHROME BROWN FILTERS
>>
>>63380549
>not one white male
it is set in LA
>>
>>63380515
Yeah but atleast Walking Dead has had two decent season, three if you count the first few episodes of four and the last half of five. This show has one interesting character and is genuinely bad and all over the place. Not to mention that it was meant to be about the slow descent of society into what it becomes when Rick wakes up but instead skips all the confusion and riots for bootleg army camp that gets calmly taken down with ease. AND their not even scared of walkers anymore so whats the fucking point of watching this shit? Now that it's going to be a straight retread of every thing we've already watched.
>>
>>63380515
Could have been pretty interesting if they showed society gradually crumbling but instead we got

>couple of episodes with nothing
>next episode the world has collapsed
>>
>>63380515
It was too much family drama for my taste. Could've been better. The highlights were
>based Hispanic Torture-Barber
>based black guy
>qt daughter
>>
>better than Walking Dead
>implying this is difficult

It's the same shit show desu
>>
>>63380515
Z nation is superior to every form of TWD.
>>
uhh no they are both goddamn trash
>>
What fucking show is this? Neither google nor wikipedia have anything
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.