[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if >>63369508 is /tv/ related simply because you watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
File: Fox_News-2.svg.png (350 KB, 1098x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fox_News-2.svg.png
350 KB, 1098x1024
if >>63369508 is /tv/ related simply because you watch it on a television then so is this.

>Turn on Fox News
>expect what liberals keep stereotyping Fox News as

>It's a report on a bill about illegal immigration or government spending or something
>Host calmly chats with two other political commentators
>"What do you think about this bill?"
>"I think this bill is good because [Reason X], but it has drawbacks, like [Reason Y]".
>"Interesting. What do you think, other commentator?"
>"I think this is a bad decision for Congress to make. In addition to the benefits, we need to consider drawbacks like [Reason Z]."
>"Also a good point. You both make interesting arguments. Thank you for your time. Coming up next, the weather."

I don't get it.
I thought this was the supposed brainwashing boogeyman that you keep claiming is destroying America. Why is it that outside of O'Riley and the other shows that are clearly marked as opinion-pieces like a Talk Show, that 90% of the channel calm and reasonable discussion among various guests and commentators? They had a fucking two-hour biography on President Kennedy the other day.
You really think that's somehow worse than literally editing a phone call to make it sound more "racist"?

Anyways what are some other decent news channels that get a lot of hate, but aren't all that bad?
>>
>>63379560
President Kennedy was a racist, a warmonger and a rapist, that's why Faux News is promoting this monster.
>>
>>63379560
basically the hearst newspapers of the 21st century. also too many opinion shows built around personalities instead of straight reporting and too much jew worship. that isn't to say they aren't right on occasion.

but basically fox news exists to prop up the mic/big business/zionists while pretending to represent the interests of average americans.
>>
>>63379560
>that 90% of the channel calm and reasonable discussion among various guests and commentators
That is opinion too, you tit.
>>
That was my experience too. I think Fox News is so vilified by the left because they do give segments to heavily Conservative personalities
But I've also been amazed by the super Liberal segments on Fox too. Whereas MSNBC or CNN is ONLY Liberal
I guess it's "you're either 100% with us, or you're against us" in the news reporting world
>>
File: gutfeld.jpg (61 KB, 588x442) Image search: [Google]
gutfeld.jpg
61 KB, 588x442
Anything with greg gutfeld in it is great. The Five is the best show on fox (though not as good since Beckel left)
Other shows of note are Niel Cavuto and Shepherd smith, who usually keep things relatively balanced. Avoid Oreilly, Hannity, and the women like a plague
>>
>>63380097
>The Five is the best show on fox
Glenn Beck(was replaced by the five) was much better, while I don't agree with a lot of what Beck says he actually talked about things that other 'journalists' wouldn't touch like the fed and George Soros which is why he doesn't have a show on fox anymore. There are a lot of people in America who wouldn't know who and what George Soros if it weren't for Glenn Beck and I will always respect him or that .
>>
>>63379560
Sorry this is /tv/ and not /pol/.
>>
File: alex thumbs up.jpg (41 KB, 552x750) Image search: [Google]
alex thumbs up.jpg
41 KB, 552x750
>>63380270
>Glenn beck
he's a hatchet man of the new world order. Shills for people to buy gold despite being dishonest about fluctuations in the gold market and prices.
Alex Jones is the answer, I'm serious.
Ignore the penis pills and supplements that he tries to shill, infowars is probably the best place to get conservative news.
>only newsman to cover the bilderberg group every year
>absolutely ripped Piers Morgan a new asshole on national TV, screamed at him and told him to go back to England and made fun of his accent
>only news organization to cover absolutely every batshit conspiracy theory imaginable but doesn't buy into every one (hates David Icke for his reptilian bs)
>invites everyone onto his show, including David Icke and David Duke despite incredible disagreements

really, take everything Alex says with a grain of salt and ignore the penis pills and he's great, also Paul Joseph Watson is pretty damn good too
>>
>>63380379
>talking about what's on tv doesn't belong /tv/
Go be triggered somewhere else, libtard.
>>
File: 1_5zbxira.jpg (35 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
1_5zbxira.jpg
35 KB, 500x474
>>63379560

Their straight news reporting really isn't that biased.

Hell, one of their biggest hosts, Shepherd Smith, is gay and liberal.
>>
>>63380540
>Their straight news reporting really isn't that biased.
agree, they need more actual reporting instead of editorializing.

Smith, Van Sustern, and Cavuto are all pretty good news people. O'Reilly, Hannity, and Kelly are all egomaniacs who push Rupert's(among others) agenda.

>>63380478
you know what? I guess if I can respect Beck I can respect Jones to a degree also.
>>
File: alex jones.jpg (27 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
27 KB, 620x413
>>63380645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ror9v2LwHoY
he's the most passionate man I've ever seen. every show he does is great
>>
File: News Loyalty.jpg (63 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
News Loyalty.jpg
63 KB, 500x385
/thread
>>
Fox News has the decency to wear its biases on its sleeves, and at least not try to obscure the fact that they're shilling. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc, act like they're perfect arbiters of impartiality, but sneak in bullshit and straight up lie all the damn time. Give me Fox News because at least I can always tell when they're starting to feed me bullshit.
>>
File: 1043.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
1043.gif
2 MB, 280x296
>>63379560
>Fox News
>>
LEL, FAUX NEWS IS LE SO BIASED, GUYS!
>>
>>63380778
>Give me Fox News because at least I can always tell when they're starting to feed me bullshit.
It is usually when someone says 'the spin stops here'
>>
File: 1402455514113.gif (923 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
1402455514113.gif
923 KB, 424x240
>>63380810
>Reddit Letter Media
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>63379560
Hi shill, how's the ratings this quarter?
>>
all tv news is for lazy people who don't want to read or think
>>
File: Capture.png (42 KB, 622x294) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
42 KB, 622x294
Fox News is the only 24 hour cable news network that isn't run by jews, The entire Fox media conglomerate is one of 3 not run by jews or Comcast

There's a reason why the media hates it
>>
>>63380869
>reddit letier memeia
>>
>>63381066
>go fight for isreal and give them money goy
>not run by jews

fuck off, even if rupert isn't one he is the only thing worse than a jew, a shabbos goy.
>>
>>63379839

It really is tho. Fox is the only news channel left that isn't leftist spouting "MUH FEELINGS" 24/7
>>
>>63379560
Fox used to be a lot worse, like Jon Stewart and cnn used to be better. Basically the liberals Became the establishment

But at least Fox still believes in putting opposing viewpoints only even if they get shouted down. MSNBC and cnn have since abandoned this
>>
post it again huh? /pol/?
>>
>>63381066
>most pro Israel network, only one to show charities for holocaust survivors
>president is Jewish

Wut.
>>
>nonbiased

>BIG GOVERNMENT GOOOOOOOOD

>RON PAUL BAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>63379560
You don't see it becuase you're already brainwashed you stupid fuck. It's the same reason why liberals rarely talk about CNN and Vice being bias, when they're just as bad.

But if you really want to get un-brainwashed, just fact check any of statistics they show. Any charts or graphs they have are usually incredibly misleading.
>>
>>63379560
Fox news are a bunch of shit talking fucking pussies who are to afraid to interview Alex Jones. They are a pro-establishment propaganda center that spouts anti-liberty trash. If you actually wUNIRONICALLY watch Fox News as a news reference then you are a cvck faggot.
Fuck them for firing Judge Napolitano
Fuck them for fucking Ron Paul's shit up

Do this country a service and watch Fox News just for the ENTERTAINMENT aspect.
>>
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=52b_1329796059

>say this

>get fired the next day

YES GOY FAIR AND BALANCED BUT ONLY IF IT'S BLUEPILLED
>>
>>63382093
forgot about Judge Napolitano, thanks for posting this.

another example that if you go off script on fox you get fired just like cnn/abc/cbs/nbc.
>>
Most mainstream news channels are biased. You're just so caught up in right-wing politics that you can't recognize your own bias, only the bias of those you don't like.

In summary, kill yourself for making this thread. Faggots like you are why politics are horrible.
>>
>>63380478
alex jones said rick perry was the ELITES chosen one

hes controlled opposition
>>
>>63380734
BIG
>>
>>63380734

How poisoned does your mind have to be before it creates art on that level?
>>
https://youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0

THEY'RE JUST LIKE US
>>
File: 1449379970916.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1449379970916.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>63382435
>exploding van
every time
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.