[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasn't he in the biggest movie of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x400
Wasn't he in the biggest movie of all time?
>>
>>63379558

Literally who?
>>
He's going to be in a lot more Avatars

He's doing fine
>>
>>63379558
's
>>
>>63379558
lol who is this neckbeard fag?

literally /tv/
>>
>>63381372
jai courtney
>>
>>63379558
terminator salvation? biggest movie of all time?, i think not buddy, and i hope you dont mean clash of the titans either
>>
Despite its financial success, avatar has had zero effect on pop culture. Nobody remembers it or cares about it. It's never referenced or talked about. It's why the sequels are probably gonna under perform
>>
>>63381372
Sam Worthington

>>63381402
>can't into faces

>>63381520
People liked it and it was a good movie. They never tried to milk it much because then they'd have to release a half-assed sequel earlier.
>>
>>63381455
Did anyone else notice that he is literally playing the exact same role in salvation, clash of the titans, and avatar?
>>
>>63381759
It wasn't a good movie, people remember it because of the cgi effects and the stolen pocahonta's story.
>>
>>63381520
That's true, surprisingly. Like literally every person I know has seen yet I haven't heard it mentioned since it left the cinemas. Very forgettable.
>>
>>63381759
>People liked it and it was a good movie
Abatap pls. It's completely forgotten, and the CGI looks dated as fuck, also Episode VII will surpass it in a few weeks and finally James "The Faggot Hack Braindead Piece Of Shit" Cameron will kill himself and rid us of his idiocy and awfulness.
>>
>>63379558

Is that the guy from Arrested Development?
>>
>>63381831
And CoD black ops
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.