[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is gonna go internet 'blackout' for a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Finndu.png (654 KB, 554x1000) Image search: [Google]
Finndu.png
654 KB, 554x1000
Who else is gonna go internet 'blackout' for a few days on the 16th?
>>
>>63375082
It will be a "reboot" of ANH. Solo will die instead of Kenobi.
There have your spoilers.
>>
>>63375082

>not watching this movie midnight on the 16th

are you some sort of american?
>>
>>63375082
>watching the kek wars

Han solo dies by his son kylo ren
luke is only at the end where his daughter rey finds him

there, now you don’t need to watch it.
>>
>>63375082

why does he have a screwdriver instead of the saber?
>>
>>63376686
He needs it to break the padlock so he can steal a speeder
>>
>>63376686

Have you ever seen a screwdriver before?
>>
>>63375082
>That disgusting gun with the dildo on the end.
Jesus.

And it's too late OP; the entire film was spoiled in complete detail like fucking months ago. And why are you even worried about spoilers anyway? Reading a synopsis is never anything like watching the movie; that goes for every film. Movies are a visual medium. If knowing the written plot ruins your enjoyment of a film, then either the film was shit to begin with or you're just an autist.
>>
>>63375082
Actually though the L.A. Premiere is December 14th. The internet is going to be an absolute minefield after that.
>>
>>63375082
I don't know what do. I live in Greece and we're getting in on the fucking 24th, because of some local business screw-up. And since the world premiere is on the 14th, we have a ten den period of spoilers. Jesus.
>>
>>63378491
You're fucked.
>>
>>63375082
Planning to stop internet usage tomorrow. I'm gonna need that, it'll be good for me to get away from that for a while.
>>
>>63375082
Why? The leaks came out at the start of the year, we know everything about it already.
>>
>>63378491
>I live in Greece and we're getting in on the fucking 24th, because of some local business screw-up
lmao
>>
>>63378566
To clarify, the distributor decided to screen some local romantical drama (starring JK Simmons no less) written and directed by a successful Greek commercial, Christoforos Papakaliatis. And thus SW was pushed a week later on the 24th.

After the random spoilage concering Spectre and even Interstellar that was confirmed upon viewing of those films, I'm really worried. I love it here, but occasionally the faggotry gets unbearable.
>>
>>63379536
And by here, I mean 4chin.
>>
>tfw you'll inevitably see this but you don't want to see it with normies in theaters
>>
>>63375082
don't care about star wars so don't give a shit about spoilers
>>
>>63378491
This is what happens when you don't pay denbts.
>>
>>63375082
I'm probably gonna go eternal blackout when my head gets shot off in the theater by some deranged autist.
>>
the only real spoiler you know and ford has wanted since empire strikes back though
i mean kylo is his son but who didn't see that coming?
>>
I'll be seeing it on the 16th and then shit posting on here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.