[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New 8 Hateful Eight Clips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 14
File: th8-ac-00095_lg.jpg (235 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
th8-ac-00095_lg.jpg
235 KB, 1200x800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWIdNXGqqT4
>>
What the hell is Kurt Russell Doing?
>>
everyone except Sam Jackson is talks funny - the movie.
>>
Why do I feel as if this read better in the leaked script than the Performances are leading on?
>>
>>63372428
Quentin Tarantino is the food stamp line for actors who are incapable of changing their mannerisms for a role
>>
Well, at least it doesn't star Christoph Waltz.
>>
>>63372686
this, I was waiting for them to reveal him in the bar somewhere
>>
>>63372350
>I don't need to act, Quentin tailors my role.
>>
Tim Roth channeling his inner waltz?
>>
>>63372334
Quentin Tarantino dialogue is always so fucking awkward.
>>
DUDE EXCESSIVELY OVERELABORATE DIALOGUE SCENES LMAO

really it's just a writing mistake at this point
>>
File: 3be1fec7.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
3be1fec7.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
As clips taken outta Context, this doesn't work, the dialogue sounds funky and un-naturalistic. I remember it took me some few Minutes when i first saw Django in the theater to get used to the dialogue, and the Editing and the pacing of the movie helped in that, I'm sure when watching this in it's entirety It'll get better too.
>>
The acting seems a little off. I normally like the way Tarantino handles dialogue. It's always a little weird and unrealistically eloquent. But everyone seems to be trying to hard this time.

Kurt Russel sounds terrible.

>>63372809
I thought it was until literally this thread.
>>
I was looking most Forward to Walton Goggins but his acting looks like acting.
>>
I liked the part at 3:17.
>>
>>63372896
Geez, he's doing a terrific job in hiding all the Morricone music, huh. I still haven't heard SHIT of any of the soundtrack. I guess that's always a good surprise. The music always gets me.
>>
>>63372963
Yea pretty funny.
>>
>>63372896
the scenes are clearly in a sequence and appear to almost follow on from each other, so I don't see how much context could make a difference.
>>
>>63373042
No they are not. This all happens within the first hour. And in between it, there's 50 more minutes of shit we haven't seen.
>>
Still looks good to me.
>>
>>63373080
isn't it obviously just meeting the eight characters for the first time. there's nothing complicated going on.
>>
Can anyone tell me, in that 3rd clip when the Stagecoach curtains are down, is that Rear screen projection going on in the back, out the windows?
>>
>>63373189
Yes, but the movie revolves around their behavior, and the relationships between the characters. It's also all one big mystery with a build up. So the rest of the things we see in the first hour matters That's what the movie IS.
>>
>>63372963
>>63372998
Jesus the average pleb is really easily impressed aren't they.

It's like that part in Django where Waltz calls Django a "silver-tongued devil". When he said that the whole fucking theatre burst out into laughter and I was seriously shocked at how unproportionate the reaction was to what had been said. It should produce a giggle, at most, not knee-slapping laughter indicative of a lesser life form.

Honestly, plebeians like you should just commit suidice, and I mean yesterday.
>>
this movie's gonna be fucking awesome
>>
>>63372334
looks pretty comfy
>>
gonna be a █▬█ █ ▀█▀
>>
>>63372809
>>63372914

Agreed. Tim Roth was excellent though.
>>
>>63373389
So...you gauge your comedy first and then respond appropriately liek some machine? Instead of realizing that in that particular moment in the theater, the air was thick with tension and had been thick with tension and had been rising for some time now, due to the pacing of the movie. And yes the joke wasn't specially funny but due to the violence and the horrors of slavery you previously expirienced as audience members, when that joke came it came off as a sign of relief and a breath of fresh air for most. Not all, but most.
>>
>>63373389

amen all plebs die m80 no justice for those unwilling to commit themselves to the art of kino
>>
>>63373628
Tarantino has only shown parts of the first 50 minutes
>>
So is the movie going to have that scene in the leaked script with the white man fellating the black man?
>>
>>63373628
To be fair, what is a Stageplay but people standing, sitting and talking? And look at! The art form's been around for over 4000 years and still works, by the way no it's not just talking, sometimes people also get thrown outta the stagecoach and shot...well more than sometimes.
>>
>>63373674
Aren't all of his movies a white man fellating the black man?
>>
>>63373644
Wrong. It has had at least 2 press screenings.
>>
>>63373720

Yeah but it's not usually so literal
>>
>>63373674
I certainly hope so, i want to see the look of shock on everyone faces in the theater when that happens. The fuckers wont see it comin'
>>
>>63373512
No, my appraisal of the situation came later. It didn't make me laugh, as it wouldn't any person with a MODICUM of taste for the humorous arts. The bit you mention about tension and relief touches upon a very important aspect of the plebeian mentality; that of allowing oneself to be manipulated.

Sure, the scene was meant to offer relief, but so what? Is it not a man's duty to know when he is being put under the control of another man? To hearken unto the heart of that PUPPETEER who has dared to call you the next victim in his scheme of emotional manipulation, of an EROSION of character and of free will? 'Tis a concept unfounded in the mind of the plebeian, lo, 'tis I know full well, alas.

The intellectual, the PATRICIAN, knows to see past such primitive and ungenuine attempts to speak to the emotions. The patrician sees the artisan, the creator first, and the art second. He pierces the art's veil like a hawk pierces a fish with its claws, before suspending it into the air, only to release, and watch as it plummets haplessly unto the pointy rocks below, claiming its existence for all eternity. And like the hawk then feasts upon the fish, you must feast upon the artist's cadaver. A cadaver of your own making. A husk, without lifeblood. For you made it so, through your intuition and your will.

Hearken unto mine power! Hearken unto mine strength! And though shall yet be spared. Come soon, child, or the smoke of ragnarok shall claim yet another, and you shall have no place beside me.
>>
>>63373737
You can go off on some bullshit theories you cooked up for yourself to justify you being a curmudgeonly ass who think's he's the smartest man in the audience all you want. But At the end of the day, I have more fun watching movies and you don't. Because I don't give a shit. Tarantino movies are experiences, you know, like a ride. You sit down and let it take you wherever it's gonna take you.
>>
>>63373628
they are referring to parts (that weren't shown in the clips) where the helped eachother etc.
>>
>>63373737
lmao WHAT
>>
fuck Star Wars
>>
>>63373737
Troll
>>63373812
Guy who fell for the Troll
>>
Could this win Oscar for best Movie?
>>
>>63373893
It's more play than movie.
>>
WARM
>>
>>63373926
Yeah, but that would be getting into a philosophical argument of what separates a a movie from being a movie and not just a filmed play, Is the difference just the camera and editing along with ENNIO MORRICONE WESTERN SCORE? My point being, it's got an ENNIO MORRICONE WESTERN SCORE!!!
>>
BLACK
>>
DONKEY
>>
DICK
>>
File: Tarantula.jpg (174 KB, 1023x537) Image search: [Google]
Tarantula.jpg
174 KB, 1023x537
>>63373734
It's gonna be hilarious seeing the white kekolds defend this flick, desperate to pretend it isn't actually anti-white.
>>
>>63374178
SPOILERS: It ain't anti-white. Especially because of the characters who team up in the end.
>>
this looks fucking horrible, they're not saying ANYTHING. it's just quentin's "cool" dialogue on display
>>
Did Waltz not want to work with Quentin again, is that why he got Tim Roth?
>>
So what relatively obscure 70's movie is he copying this time? The Great Silence?
>>
>>63374896
pretty sure he got the idea from a bonanza episode
>>
>>63372334
I'm surprised at how uninterested I am having watched some of this. I like good bit of western schtick like Unforgiven or True Grit, but something about this seems to sit wrong.
>>
>>63375145
It misses the soundtrack.
>>
>>63374873
He didn't want another Oscar.
>>
>>63372628
And that's why Quentin is a talent we must all strive to emulate. What a wonderful person and an even better humanitarian. If only the rest of Hollywood was as creative and purposeful to the craft of film as Quentin is. if I had a tenth of this man's brilliance I'd be richer than George Lucas by now.
>>
Why do they talk like that? It looks and sounds like a cheap ass comedy/parody movie not like a serious film.
>>
>>63372334
Can't wait to watch this movie. Between this and the Reverent this is the best Christmas ever.
>>
>>63377545
Because you were there all those years ago just so you could sit at home in the front of your data humdinger on this very date at the moment you went and posted that bit of whatever it is you lot calls it, just so you could tell dumb old us about how you're the only one qualified to verify the western age vernacular, and of which, according to your expert opinion, it's a cheap ass parody of what it originally sounded like.

well aren't we lucky to have such a bonafide experienced phonologist among us, ain't we fellas?
>>
Tarantino's films are damn comfy.

>mfw watching Django rip in january 2013
so comfy
>>
>>63377727
Yeehaw diddly dang way down south in dixie, y'heard now
>>
>>63377881
its 2015 now
>>
>>63377998
I'll probably watch Hateful 8 in 2016
>>
>>63378033
gonna take a shower see ya later man
>>
>>63377922
I don't like your implied fecitiousness. but if you think that little hot collar's gonna irk me any, you've got another thing coming. you're still welcomed to try there chief.
>>
>>63374896
The Thing
The Great Silence
Reservoir Dogs (City on Fire)
>>
>>63375145
What you like is more of a american Grim Gritty western, and this is a Spaghetti western in snow.
>>
>>
>>63378544
Bearing in mind that the other fave of mine is The Searchers, I guess you're on to something there. Oh well - maybe I'll give a few spaghetti's a try leading up to seeing hateful 8.
>>
>>63378620
Yeah Spaghetti westerns are always a bit lighter and brighter. Try out the Dollars Trilogy, and you should be set. for this
>>
This looks super comfy. Looks like It's just gonna be just about spending time with these eight characters.
>>
>>63373440
This. Everything looked freaking cozy.
>>
>>63379322
>>63378951
>>63373440
>>63373095
>>63373458
>>63373458
Not sure if samefag?
>>
>>63379322
>>63378951
>>63373440
>>63373095
>>63373458
>>63373458
nice try tarantino
>>
>>63372809
I thought it was waltz at crust.
>>
>>63373389
Same thing happened when I watched it. Fucking cringe inducing
>>
He should do smaller movies like Death Proof. Actually its his best movie since Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>63379595
meme hipster flick
>>
>>63379397
>>63379439
Definitely Samefag
>>
>>63374896
Great silence is from the 60s, but yeah pretty much
Fun fact: he considers it one of his favourite films and owns one of the only two original film versions
>>
>>63379763
>that stupid aspect ratio???

Go fuck yourself ya cunt.
>>
Will this be the first Taratino film where there is literally nothing in it that he hasn't done before?
>>
>>63379976
Ennio Morricone Original Score
>>
Hopefully Samuel L Jackson still says "dingus"
>>
>>63379976
70mm
>>
>>63380068
I'm pretty sure Morricone made an intentionally shitty score just to piss off Tarantino. Based Morricone has always hated Tarantino and the way he uses his classic scores like a thirteen year old making an AMV would use System of a Down songs. He went back on his vow to never work with Morricone again to score Hateful Eight and Tarantino says the soundtrack is "horrible".
>>
>>63379976
no, however It stands on its own just fine i think.
Visually, and Story wise.
>>
>>63380165
Where does he say this? Find me the link.
>>
>>63380200
http://www.vulture.com/2015/08/how-quentin-tarantino-would-fix-it-follows.html

>It's horrible. What do you expect me to say? I know, and I'm not going to say shit about it. You'll hear it when you see it. It's absolutely abysmal.
>>
>>63380266
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic bro - I know people with the autism can struggle to pick that up.
>>
>>63380266
Well I'll be double-dog-dammed and fucked up the ass!

Look at this quote I found,

Morricone on Tarantino:
"I don’t want to repeat myself. Can I repeat for Tarantino what I’ve done for Leone? It’s not possible, right? It would be absurd. It would make Tarantino’s movie look hideous, because that music is old, you see. I had to write it in another way. But I have written very important music for him. I don’t know if he directly realized that, or if the others did. They didn’t expect that music, that’s why they didn’t understand it. But he told me, after he had listened to it twice: it’s ok, I like it. But at first it had been a shock. He had expected something completely different. But I didn’t give that to him, because I didn’t want to give him something he knew already."

So does this mean that Tarantino is settling for a mediocre score just to appease his favorite Composer, even tho he doesn't like what he did in this instance?
>>
File: 1277424828066.jpg (70 KB, 405x348) Image search: [Google]
1277424828066.jpg
70 KB, 405x348
>>63372334
>Sam Jackson = Great
>Kurt Russel = Good
>Goggins playing a dumb stormfag = Typecast but GOOD
>Funny Austrian guy = NICE
>Madsen = BASED AS FUCK

This shit looks pretty good tbqh senpai. Looking forward to the special theater "show" version with the intermission and superior film.

Quentin Tarantino saves Christmas again!
ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!
>>
>>63380414
No, they've had a back and forth about it and there's always been friction when Tarantino tries to work with him. Morricone seriously hates the little shit and it's not all that surprising why.
>>
>>63379595
death proof is actually good unlike that turd pulp fiction.
>>
>>63380438
MORRICONE IS TROLLING
>>
>Tarantino is frustrating to work with, Morricone said, observing that the two-time Oscar winner “places music in his films without coherence" and "you can't do anything with someone like that."

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>63373080

They don't even arrive at the cabin in the first hour.
>>
>>63381228
>They don't even arrive at the cabin in the first hour
They arrive 40 minutes in, and then we get the introduction of everyone inside and then some things happen, and some people raise hostilities.
>>
>>63381082
>Trampolino won 2 Oscars
>they were for best screenplay

Another proof that Oscars are pure shit if we needed one.
>>
File: Fraiser.jpg (51 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
Fraiser.jpg
51 KB, 450x373
>>63372334
>Hateful Eight
>>
Well shot it has sort of John Ford feel.
>>
>>63381342
Just because it's foreign doesn't make it 'wannabe patrician'. It's an excellent, well rounded film for many reasons including screenplay.
>>
>>63381397
Don't insult Ford like that.
>>
File: THE HATEFUL EIGHT.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
THE HATEFUL EIGHT.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1080
>>63372334
The Hateful Eight According to 4chan:
To me this Looks like an entire movie about people getting from outta the snow and tryna warm up. They feel curmudgeonly and they decide to start a shoot out.
And someone sucks a dick at some point.
>>
>>63373389

You've been memed on, son.
>>
>>63372334

I'm guessing it's a black male thing?
>>
File: _000006384.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
_000006384.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
>>63381082
I doubt he is trolling, instead I have faith that he knows A lot about the relationship between music and movies and that he is Genuinely Sure in himself that This soundtrack will Work. He himself as an Artist has the right to give his Own INPUT, when it comes to the music department. Besides he did say that Tarantino uses music "without coherence". Maybe it's his way of teaching him this lesson for the first time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/ennio-morricone-the-hateful-eight-is-like-no-western-you-have-ev/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1449152867
>>
>>63382052
Why are You Writing LIKE Jaden Smith?
>>
>>63382136
Why do you read Jaden Smith?
>>
>>63372824
Great director, autistic writer.
>>
>>63374178
The gay rape scene is enough to make me not see this. Quentin channels his fucked up 50 year old virgin fantasies into his movies, his most recent being c.uckholding. It's especially blatant in Inglorious Bastards and Django.
>>
>>63382368
then don't see it. Why you in this thread?
>>
>>63382409
To talk about the movie with other moviegoers. I'm not the only one on this thread with a negative outlook on this movie.
>>
>>63382409
>If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all!

why the fuck are you on /tv/ with this beta shit lmao
>>
WARM
>>
>>63382460
Well first of all, all he did was say "i don't want to see this movie because of 15 seconds of something that happens in it."

And then the entire second part of his comment is completely a False made up statement.
>>
>>63372334
Cluck film. Will not watch.
>>
>>63382623
No, really, why the fuck are you capitalizing completely arbitrary words? I've never understood this. Is this some sort of mental disorder also symptomatic of defending Tarantino's BBC fantasies on the internet?
>>
>>63378179
>fecitiousness
Lick my feces
>>
You fucks ran that Kek meme so much into the ground they made it illegal, good job faggots.
>>
>>63372334
I never cringed so fucking hard in my entire life. each of those 8 clips made me nauseous.
>>
>>63382687
Because your point is that of an infant, it's completely made up and happens to be a valid statement only in your little shut-off mind... And it's not real.
Besides no one was making the Tarantino Kuck meme when Django came out, remember that?
That only started after the Leaked Script for the Hateful Eight came out and everyone read the scene. And Now everyone's forgot about that and they're pretending like they always knew! Like they always knew and they was always right, when in reality, you're just autistic little fucks, who really don't have a valid reason to hate on a perfectly good director so they change the subject and call him a kuck. When in fact, the only fetish he's got is a Foot fetish.

It's a stupid trend and people pretend like it's a valid counterpoint.
>>
>>63382835
>each of those 8 clips made me nauseous

You might want to get that check out, man.
>>
i'm glad that goggins is one of his actors now
>>
>>63382920
All of that completely irrelevant sperging and you didn't even manage to address my question. Did you mean to reply to somebody else?
>>
>>63383070
>Quentin channels his fucked up 50 year old virgin fantasies into his movies, his most recent being c.uckholding.
>>
>>63383144
uh, I guess this means that you did mean to reply to somebody else. Please review the question you were replying to and report back
>>
>>63383227
Repeat it to me, I'm confused who's who now.
>>
>>63383144
Have you read the script? That happens.
>>
File: 1439534258373.png (498 KB, 708x666) Image search: [Google]
1439534258373.png
498 KB, 708x666
>>63383290
Is this your first time on 4chan or something? Why is simple communication so difficult for you? Just read the fucking post you're replying to you autist.

Tarantinofags, I swear to god
>>
BIG WIDE 70MM SUPER CINEMASCOPE
>>
>>63373458
it's gonna be s█▬█ █ ▀█▀
>>
>>63383384
I know it happens, what I'm saying is I doubt that he's a kekold. In fact he's the opposite of one. Think about it, when he was writing that scene where Maj, Warren tells the General that story, he (Tarantino) at some point said to himself, "Now Maj. Warren needs to do something so hideous and horrendous that will force the Ol' Generalto spring up and shoot him. But what's so horrendous that Maj. Warren could make up?" so he wrote the first Ugly thing that came to his mind that was truly Distasteful. Purely for Shock facto to both the audiences and the Characters.

Leave it to you fucks to misinterpret it as some form of him revealing to us that he's a kekold.
>>
File: LITTLE.png (744 KB, 1399x511) Image search: [Google]
LITTLE.png
744 KB, 1399x511
>>63372334
>>
>>63383609
You're still doing it. Why?! Why did you capitalize "Ugly" and "Distasteful"? Are you trying to add emphasis in some weird ass way? If that's the case, why did you capitalize "Characters"? What the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>63383833
it Pisses you Off doesn't It?
>>
>>63383931
No, I just don't understand it. Please, just tell me what was going through your head when you consciously decided to hold down the shift key when typing "characters".
>>
hey guys check out this hateful 8
>>
>>63383931
>le intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked of sense of humor faec
>>
File: 1429231374361.jpg (62 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429231374361.jpg
62 KB, 768x1024
>>63383999
>>
>>63383981
Honestly, I rarely do it. When on Facebook or Youtube, I try my best to write civilized, like a civilized person. But seeing as this ain't anywhere close to being a civilized place i figure - "why bother?" Now why is that so strange to you. That someone uses Capital letters to emphasize something.
>>
>>63372334
>7 min
Nice now i don't need to see the movie.
>>
>>63384183
ebenn
>>
>>63384232
C'mon that's just one 25th of the movie.
>>
>>63383609
A valid point, but he's used undertones like this before. The cinema owner avoiding the accomplished war hero for a poor black with maybe 3 lines in Inglorious bastards, Mandingo fighting in Django, and now the black hero forcing a white guy to give him a blowjob and killing his dad afterwards. Tarantino isn't just white guilt, he actually hates whites and loves to degrade them in his films. His offscreen comments have also attested to this.
>>
File: 1445062505103.png (260 KB, 495x540) Image search: [Google]
1445062505103.png
260 KB, 495x540
>>63384183
I appreciate your attempt to rationalize your totally bizarre behavior. Your explanation is retarded and you still sound like an alien trying to pass off as a human but I'm picking up that you have some sort of disability so I'll let it pass.

That being said, Tarantino is a creepy idiot, the script for Hateful 8 is juvenile garbage that a 13 year old would write and the gay blowjob is indefensibly stupid and hilariously out of place. You may return to defending warm black dinguses though
>>
>>63384381
>black characters have roles in tarintinos movies

HES SUCH A FUCKING C UCK HOLY SHIT
>>
>>63384381

Well no, both, Inglorious Basterds Hateful Eight and Django's got enough funny racist jokes to suggest otherwise.

>he actually hates whites and loves to degrade them

As opposed to degrading black people you mean? Or any other race for that matter. In todays SJW world. I don't think so.
I doubt it, maybe but i doubt it. I actually think he uses White people as the butt of his jokes because he himself is white and they're the only ones he can get away with being against as a race in his movies and not get shit about it.

If He was black He'd be Spike Lee, and look at him - everyone thinks that niggas racist.
>>
>>63384571
>>63384600
Check the picture in>>63383404
This is actually from the script. The racist jokes made by characters are only meant to strawman whites as racists.
>>
>>63384715
I CANT BELIEVE A BLACK MAN HAS A ROLE IN A TARINTINO MOVIE!!

THAT WASNT CHERRY PICKED AT ALL THE WHOLE SCRIPT IS LIKE THAT!!
SUCH A C UCK!!!
>>
>>63380468
let the hum dinger fags watch star wars..real men and the women of real men, will be watching the two greatest pieces of entertainment this year, the Reverent and Hateful Eight.
>>
>>63384715
Alright, all said aside,
Let's assume, for a second, that Tarantino really is a kuck or hates White people......so what?
Mind your fucking business.
Now let's un-assume that and get back to the matter at hand and that's this...I don't think he hates white people. I just think he likes black people a whole lot, having grown up around them an all. He doesn't like them more than white people mind you, but he likes them enough to emphasize that with every movie he can. Because he feels like Hollywood isn't doing that enough.

His movies aren't intended to be political, When he wrote Inglorious Basterds he didn't humanize Hitler and show us his human side, he made him a cartoon and said Nazis Bad.

His movies are about the human condition and human behavior. With simple world views. So. When he makes a point out of Sam Jackson being his Lead, it's not cause he wants to say white people are bad and he's here to kill them, but to simply because Jackson's his coolest and most favourite actor to write for.

For fucks sake, in Kill Bill the white blonde american woman kills 88 Japanese people in a SAMURAI SWORD fight. What's more incorrect than that?
>>
>>63385113
>His movies aren't intended to be political, When he wrote Inglorious Basterds he didn't humanize Hitler and show us his human side, he made him a cartoon and said Nazis Bad.
The thing is, his sadism usually ends up fucking him up. IB is a great example: a huge number of people are convinced the film is really a satire of WW2 films, with the Nazis far more humanized and far more sympathetic than the sociopathic Basterds, even though absolutely nothing Tarantino has ever said would back that up. He takes such glee in making the 'bad guys' in his movies suffer that he inadvertently made Christoph Waltz more relatable than Brad Pitt.

>For fucks sake, in Kill Bill the white blonde american woman kills 88 Japanese people in a SAMURAI SWORD fight. What's more incorrect than that?
A blond American man killing 88 Japanese women, for a start. But Tarantino isn't desperate for Asian cred like he is for black cred, so I don't see this as un-PC on his part, just another dumb exploitation moment.
>>
>>63372334
im not reading the entire thread but did anyone realize that kurt is wearing pretty much he same hat and glasses he wore in the thing?
>>
>>63386866
the guy driving the carriage in the beginning
>>
is it just going to be Django 2? im okay with that.
>>
File: 09343434.jpg (251 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
09343434.jpg
251 KB, 1200x800
>>63372334
0:34
>You KNOW I am.

1:24
>You KNOW I am.

2:51
>You BET I do.

4:59
>You BET I am.

Bonus: 3:10
>Anyhoo

10/10, master of dialogue.

>>63372350
A John Wayne impression.
>>
So why the fuck would they have Tim Roth when Waltz was the obvious choice there tf...
>>
>>63373253

Yes, it's an intentional process shot like the taxi scene in Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>63387924
Because he wasn't. It was always gonna be Roth, The first Draft was an Englishman not an Austrian, Bob The Mexican on the other hand, was changed from Bob the Frenchman who was originally supposed to be Denis Menochet (LaPadite from Inglorious Basterds).
>>
OH
IT
SHOWS
>>
>>63388044
>first off nice dubs
>Second off, oh.
>>
>>63388044

I was really looking forward to Denis Menochet but Damien Bachir is an equally good actor and I'm cool with it.

I really like his voice in the clip.
>>
>>63372334
So is this going to be another SJW movie?
Because it didn't really look like it. Kurt Russel seems to have a lot of screen time and even if Samuel L. Jackson is the protagonist I could definetely dig that. He's a chill dude.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.