[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tv/ what did you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 555x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 555x755
So /tv/ what did you think?
>>
>>63372008
do you see weisz naked? I'll download it if so
>>
I liked it a lot. It wasnt as good as the The Great Beauty but it still definitely was one of the best movies of the 10s that I've seen.
>>
>>63372008
how classic is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 67x107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 67x107
>>63372055
Checked. Also yes
>>
>>63372008
Garbage.
>>
I'm looking forward to his HBO show, the film had moments of brilliance but at the same it had scenes that pretty much looked like a parody of his own style, just like his other english speaking film with Sean Penn.
>>
>>63372008
Pretty good. It was more straightforward comedic than I expected it to be. I also liked the part with Mark Kozelek.
>>
Top 10 of 2015 but sadly that's not saying much. I just don't understand how people are saying Jane Fonda deserves a nomination
>>
>>63372008
>tfw no gf
>>
>>63372008
Why do people pretend to like Sorrentino?
>>
The real question is will sorrentino ever direct a good movie? Or just be another italian meme director with a few decent flicks to his name.
>>
that's a nice looking butt
>>
>>63372278
Why do people pretend not to like sorrentino?
>>
I got 20 minutes into this and had to turn it off. Is it worth finishing?

I liked Beauty and Consequences.
>>
>>63372326
Il Divo wasn't terrible.
>>
>>63372326
Consequences of Love
>>
>>63372008
poster is a lie. the movie is shit.
>tfw qt dotaru to question about sex life
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.