[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: christopher-nolan.jpg (92 KB, 950x708) Image search: [Google]
christopher-nolan.jpg
92 KB, 950x708
Miss me yet?
>>
>>63371775
Kind of, although interstellar was disappointing and TDKR was absolute shit. I'm glad he's taking a break, though. Get some rest, get his ideas in order, feed his whale of a wife. Then he'll come back with something good.
>>
File: cia hah.jpg (58 KB, 555x787) Image search: [Google]
cia hah.jpg
58 KB, 555x787
>>63371775
TELL ME ABOUT NOLAN, WHY DOES HE STOP MAKING MOVIES?
>>
>>63371775
How can I miss someone who isn't gone.
>>
>>63371775
Not at all.
>>
>>63371775
Lets hope hes making that live action akira movie.
>>
>>63373666
>>63371810
taking a break? I thought he had an unannounced movie slated for 2017. I just hope he keeps doing more original work with a high budget.
>>
I miss Interstellar shitposting. Episode VII threads are nowhere near that fun.
>>
>>63373921
It's the next James Bond film.
>>
>atleast 25 more years of Christopher Nolan

desu can't wait for prime Nolan
>>
>>63373921
2017? Shit, the last Nolan masterpiece was in 2014, that's 3 years of waiting. I hope it will not be this Akira live action thing.
>>
>>63374527
He's making the new Bond film. Hopefully he gives Daniel Craig a proper send off.
>>
Nope. I wont miss the circle jerking over mediocre films either.
>>
>Nolan's new movie
>It's about CIA
>He survived the crash, but lost his memory
>Bane also survived the events of TDKR, doesn't lose his memory but doesn't remember CIA either, because he's a small guy
>CIA follows the cues left by the trails of destruction of the city to recover his memory. He realizes that the only way for him to recover his memory is to use a dream machine to go deeper into his consciousness
>Meanwhile Bane needs the same machine to extract the knowledge of creating human duplication from the last descendant of Nikolas Tesla, who is now a prestigious magician.

>CIA rises: Memento of the prestigious bane
>>
>>63374645
When do they go into space?
>>
>>63371775

Nolans flicks are overrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQgEyjNdM
>>
Of course I do, Nolan is a true auteur
>>
>>63371775
David Fincher makes better films than Dolan

Prove me wrong

you can't
>>
>>63374645
FUND IT
U
N
D

I
T
>>
>>63373843
Akira cant be adapted into a single movie. It's just too fucking big and convoluted. That's why the live action animation sucked. Make an eight episode TV mini-series instead.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.