[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 527x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 527x279
BOYS
>>
>>63371389
MMM
>>
MMMMM
>>
>>63371397
BOP
>>
>>63371389
That pasty skin. Delicious.
>>
forced meme/10
>>
It really sticks out to me how they're avoiding calling them Batman or Superman.

It's "bat vigilante" and "bat of gotham" and "son of krypton" and "the alien".

I'm sure at one point in the movie they'll call them by their proper name, but it just gives the impression that the trailer is ashamed of itself.
>>
>>63371481
well, by this point, Superman hasnt exactly been around too long, so people still call him "the alien" and other nicknames like that, despite what happened in MoS, (and because of it) Superman isnt a household name that comes to mind with him. he never outright calls himself that, the military did.

And Batman is Batman, and is usually called "Dark Knight" or similar variants anyway
>>
>>63371481
It's Snyder thinking that by not actually using their silly names, people will think the movies are more gritty and serious.

They're still about people in spandex fighting bad guys.
>>
>>63371389
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>63371389

BIG GUYS, MMM
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 206x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 206x195
>>63371433
Whenever any new me me is posted some faggot always says this pls gas yourself with your farts dickweed
>>
>>63371606

you don't understand anon

he's ~patrician~
>>
>>63371481
>just gives the impression that the trailer is ashamed of itself.
Holy fucking shit you autists will whine about anything won't you?
>>
>>63371606
>new
It's probably from reddit
>>
File: 2.png (273 KB, 540x422) Image search: [Google]
2.png
273 KB, 540x422
>>63371481
Someone post the Westboro baptist church sign from the trailer please
ALIENS DOOM NATIONS
I found it very funny
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.