[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this review of AVGN's movie? htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: AVGN-POSTER-WEB-QUALITY.jpg (103 KB, 600x921) Image search: [Google]
AVGN-POSTER-WEB-QUALITY.jpg
103 KB, 600x921
How do you feel about this review of AVGN's movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDVrP7GPakY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKyTuKLiMU
>>
never seen it but i think this was literally around the time the c/uck meme first start because of this movie. and for that i fucking hate it.
>>
How do you feel about this review of AVGN's movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ftfSi2Xv0

Can you explain this?
>>
>>63372152
No, the cuk meme started a few weeks after Jame's wife made a blog post about how her husband's movie was a white sausage fest and needed more diversity in it.

First reactions was Rolfe was pussy whipped but then it escalated to he enjoys watching black men have sex with his wife.
>>
>>63370903
It is not even a movie.

These people are unable to make something which feels like a movie. Digital camera is part of the reason.

It is just a video.
>>
>>63370903
The moment I dropped NC for good is when I saw his god forsaken movies, then saw his review of Kickassia where he 100% sidestepped all of the garbage in the film which was shit he insults other movies for.
>>
File: 1337337961990.jpg (3 MB, 4991x2927) Image search: [Google]
1337337961990.jpg
3 MB, 4991x2927
I like the AVGN

I cannot watch more than a couple of minutes of the Nostalgia critic though, the way he gets over excited and screams and shouts just pisses me off.
>>
File: 1354376119227.png (105 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1354376119227.png
105 KB, 480x359
I kinda liked that movie
>>
>>63372249
But AVGN's is more movie than TGWTG movies.
>>
>>63372233
nah man, that was just fuel for the fire. The kek meme started because of the black guy kissing the red head in avgn's shit movie.

And what's hilarious is it's grown so rapidly since the movie's release that even Alex Jones is using the term now. It's amazing to see these kinds of ripple effects when you know the origin of a meme.
>>
>>63372279
>HOMM III and AOE II came out almost 17 years ago
>Baldur's Gate II came out nearly 16 years ago
>Morrowind came out almost 14 years ago
holy fuck, I feel old
>>
>>63372152
>Hiroshima + 1 year
>people still not knowing that Moot was the cause of the çuck word ruining this place
>>
File: 1431935976825.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
1431935976825.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>>63372349

I caused that feel
>>
>>63370903

I love AVGN... James was always so much more charming. Doug from Nostalgia Critic has one of those annoying as fuck faces... so much so that I haven't even been able to watch more than 10 seconds of any video I've tried. As a big AVGN fan I am sad that he is poisoning the site with his bullshit.
>>
>>63372336
But didn't his wife's blog post happen while the movie was in production?

I guess I just messed up the timeline but yeah, the gurl gamer kissing the black side kick while James watches definitely fueled the meme.
>>
>>63372249
Actually though I never watched AVGN I must admit that his flick looks and feels more like a movie than anything NC have put out.
I mean there are decent camera movement, the acting is not that cringeworthy (compared to NC I mean). Even the poster seems allright.
It's not a good movie, but you can clearly see the effort put into it and that these people have a little understanding how a movie should look like - unlike the NC crew - which is funny considering they are the ones who KNOW EVERYTHING about the movies, so they feel they can review them.
>>
>>63372527
Hiring some actual professionals to take care of the technical side of things help.
Rolfe knew what he was doing, and that started by not being delusional enough to think you can do everything yourself.
CA movies are just barely above that shitty "movie" you tried to make with your high school friends but never finished because you all realized it would suck anyway.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.