[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golly! This movie has great action and a perfect cast. I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Spider-Man2002Poster.jpg (73 KB, 300x443) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man2002Poster.jpg
73 KB, 300x443
Golly! This movie has great action and a perfect cast. I think I missed something though.. Why did Spider-Man seem surprised when Norman Osborn took off his helmet during the final confrontation? After Spider-Man gets off the phone when trying to warn MJ he says, "He knows"

also the fire scene looks amazing on blu-ray

Willem Dafoe has the best line during the climax, "You are who you choose to be"

P.S. I'm sorry to make another superhero thread I just thought it was pretty good
>>
>>63370459
def stands the test of time bro
this and 2 were goat for sure
>>
>>63370459
I wish based Raimi made more films.
>>
>>63370459
Spider-Man by Raimi are super comfy, be sure to watch 2 and 3 also.

Dunst best girl, should have been Gwen though
>>
>>63371295

BDH was a better Gwen and much prettier, only good thing in that movie.
>>
>Le Golly!
>>
>>63371295
forgot my pic, christ
>>
>seeing the preview for that movie at 13 and getting hyped as fuck
>>
>>63370459
Peter knew the Green Goblin found out his identity, not that the Green Goblin was Norman Osborn.
>>
>>63370459
Best origin movie, comfiest cape movie.

Only Batman Begins and Iron Man 1 come close.
>>
File: 1408232286251.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408232286251.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>63371494
>be like 12
>had no internet back then so everything was a surprise
>dad used to bring home movie magazines sometimes
>mfw seeing first sneak peek photos of the first X-Men and Spider-Man movies having had no previous knowledge they were even being made

God I wish I could live in blissful ignorance like that again. Now I'm just sad uptight faggot shitposting on /tv/.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.