[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree with normies that Gosling's on a comeback?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 495729345.png (14 KB, 585x95) Image search: [Google]
495729345.png
14 KB, 585x95
Do you agree with normies that Gosling's on a comeback? Was his career really dead in the first place?
>>
>>63368799
no, they're plebs.
>>
>normies
>unironically using this term
/r9k/ needs to stay on their shit board.
>>
>>63368799
Gosling's been biding his time. He never stooped to a series of romcoms like meme detective. Gosling ending up in Blade Runner 2 is a calculated career move he's bee preparing for. Dude could've easily sold out long ago if he wanted to but he's been doing niche cinema.
>>
>>63368799
He didnt go anywhere. He had a baby with eva mendes and took care of it for a while.
>>
>>63368799
twitter random guy says something about the goose, why do I care
>>
>>63368799
what the fuck, why would it be called a 'mcConaissance if it was for ryan gosling

WHY DO THINGS TRIGGER ME SO MUCH
>>
>>63368799
normie pleb's perception of Gosling's filmography
>
>
>
>Notebook
>
>
>Blue Valentine
>Drive
>
>The Big Short
>The Nice Guys
>>
>>63368889

McConaissance is now this generations way of saying comeback for a struggling actor similar to QT in the 90s.
>>
>>63368846
Yeah. Its really nice he turned down being in the mcu.
>>
>>63368799
He seriously hurt himself with that shit he tried to direct.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 486x720
Can't wait for the shitposting that this movie is gonna generate.
>>
>>63368824
>t. triggered reddit normie
>>
he took 1 year off to make his movie
that's it
>>
>>63370286
The movie sounds boring as fuck but Gosling looks fucking hot there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.