[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it true that most people don't know what movie they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: u wot m8.jpg (150 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
150 KB, 1152x648
is it true that most people don't know what movie they're going to see when they go to the cinema?
>>
As long as you aren't going to see something with terrible review scores, that is the best way to go to the movies. I avoid watching trailers so I'll know as little about the movie's plot before seeing it as possible.
It's even more fun if you take a very small dose of shrooms before you go; makes every theater experience a 10/10
>>
>>63367814
I'm gonna take four hits of acid when I see Star Wars and I hope I'm gonna take a real trip to a galaxy far far away
>>
I smoke meth in the alleyway and wander from theater to theater every 20 minutes
>>
>>63367814
do shrooms give you the shits by any chance?
i have pretty tender bowls so i pretty much have diarrhea every month and i'd be pretty bummed if i shit myself seeing the revenant
>>
>is it true that most people don't know what movie they're going to see when they go to the cinema?

no, most people see something about a film and choose to go see that one. at least that is the normal experience i've had with normies.

occasionally people do the "lets just go watch something" but usually the person who has said that has somethign in mind or people have a selection of a few movies.

very rarely do people just show up and watch something. i've only ever done it when i had hours to kill at a place and then just gone to see whatever was playing at that time.
>>
I've never gone to the cinema without k owing what I wanted to see.
Not even in the pre-Internet days.
I'm lazy as fuck and I'd hate to make the trip in vain if there wasn't anything good on.
>>
>>63367833
you probably wont even remember the movie. Either that or it will be the most meaningful theater experience of your life.

>>63367877
I never get the shits, but I dose from a stash of psilocin (the stuff in shrooms) that I've had secretly for the past 4 years, so I never eat the actual fungus.
Just a tiny, non-stupefying amount can still give every movie this "new and magical" feeling like you used to get when you watched movies as a kid. I pretty much only use it when going to the theater now
>>
I might decide to go to the theater one day, but that just means I will look up showtimes for all the movies and leave in time to drive there and get a seat for whichever one I picked. Movie tickets around here cost $15, so you don't want to see something shitty. There is a cheap theater with $3 tickets where I imagine people might go to without caring about what they're gonna see in advance, since it's just $3, but 90% of the time people will decide what movie they want to see before they leave.
>>
>tfw looking through the news paper to see what movies are showing at the nearest theatre to watch a movie with the family

the internet sure made that much more convenient
>>
>>63367877
They may give your stomache a rumble if you eat them on an empty stomache. Lots of people do this in order to get the strongest trip with as little schrooms as possible. But I actually recommend eating your meals regularily and eat a slightly larger dose of the schrooms instead.

>>63368418
How do you store it? It does have a half-life and if you don't store it in the freezer already I recommend you doing so.
>>
I don't know what I will see but at least I know what new films came out and what is left from past weeks, if there is only shit we don't even bother to go to be frank
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.