[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was a bad trailer, but I honestly think that anyone that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot00031.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot00031.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
It was a bad trailer, but I honestly think that anyone that thinks the movie will be bad because of that has to be less than sixteen.
Were you even fucking ALIVE in 2008?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYlB38asDY
>>
I don't think it will be bad because of the trailer.

I think it will be bad because Zack Snyder isn't a very good director.
>>
>>63366675
Is that supposed to be Doomsday?
>>
>>63366675

Difference is the Iron Man trailer has better acting, dialog, action, interesting characters.

After watching that IM trailer I'm going to watch Iron Man again tomorrow.

After watching that bvs trailer I'm just going to torrent it and forget about it.
>>
>>63366675
wow they really fucking showed that huge twist of Obediah being the bad guy in the trailer?
>>
>>63366917
Probably a fucked up clone of Zod. The trailer spoils the entire movie except the superman army attacking batman (which I'm gonna assume is some nightmare superman has)
>>
File: 1446191306163.jpg (17 KB, 330x327) Image search: [Google]
1446191306163.jpg
17 KB, 330x327
>WAAHHHHH STOP HATING DC MOVIES WAAHHHHHHH ITS NOT FAIR DC IS AWESOME STOP IT STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: tumblr_npj5gwxBWJ1tv56dmo2_400.gif (2 MB, 397x272) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npj5gwxBWJ1tv56dmo2_400.gif
2 MB, 397x272
>>63367123
>>
>>63367064
Everyone who knows who Obediah Stone is knows he's a villain, don't play retarded.
>>
I hate comic books and find capeshit to be really fucking tiring most of the time.

Iron man was fun

This movie looks like Fantastic 4 reboot but with Superman, the most boring superhero to ever exist.
>>
I don't think the movie is going to be bad because of the trailer. I know the movie is going to be bad because of zack snyder, DC, etc.
>>
Iron Man 1 is still the best Iron Man though tb.h f.am

Iron Man 2 is a also very good

Iron Man 3 is good for about 30-40 minutes then it's ultra shit
>>
>>63367270
>IM2 is good

literally the worst capeshit I've seen, including Spiderman 3. At least that knew it was shit.
>>
It's gonna be fine tbH people.

I really don't give a crap about what's comic faithful or not, I just care about if it's good. Idk nor do I care if raimis Spider-mans or Burton's batman were faithful, I liked that they were good.

People will hat e on it for "muh accuracy" or stuff, but it's gonna be okay at worst. No studio will place all the chips on one movie if it didn't have a shit ton of foolproofing
>>
File: Register.jpg (205 KB, 734x910) Image search: [Google]
Register.jpg
205 KB, 734x910
>>63366675

Man, Iron Man 1 was so fucking good.

Just the right amount of humor, Tony actually had character development...

RDJ got to do something with the role other than just make quips

Too bad Marvel rushed Iron Man 2 and meme'd up Iron Man 3
>>
>>63367301
It was very good because of Hammer and Black Widow and Monaco fight and that park or whatever fight (except for the end)
>>
>>63367213
how many people who saw this movie knew who he was before? Probably none of them. Iron man will always be a shit tier super hero with shitty comics; don't play retarded.
>>
>>63366675
The Iron Man trailer looks funny, the BvS looks all over the place.
>>
>>63367301
>spider man 3
>shit

fuck. off.
>>
>>63366675
Keep saying that to yourself. It's going to be Green Lantern 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>63367434
Green lantern was honestly not that bad.

I'll never realize how Thor 2 and IM3 escaped being called shit
>>
This will outgross Star Wars

If I am being completely honest

China gives no fucks for scifi, capeshit is booming
>>
>>63367069
>spoils
Everyone knew there was going to be a big baddie that Superman, Batman and Skellington had to fight, shitlord.
It's capeshit 101.
>>
>>63367386
Holy shit you're triggered lol

Calm down
>>
>>63367434
beat street the king of the beat LMAO good reference bro love it.
>>
File: 1327546667781.jpg (30 KB, 471x352) Image search: [Google]
1327546667781.jpg
30 KB, 471x352
>>63366675
holy shit even back in 2008 trailers were still giving away the WHOLE fucking movie in a SINGLE trailer

wtf
>>
>>63367951
Care to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LozJSTjrvek
>>
>>63367243
wrong on all counts, family
>>
>>63366675
They butcherd lex luthor so much.
I hate Eisenberg now.
>>
>>63367708
not him but you are a faggot.
>>
>>63368009
>now
Really?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0HwDzKoxRg

My parents died in a mugging years ago. They are dead and gone. Gotham's their favorite

place. I'm gonna clean up the scum for them.
You don't have be a superhuman to be vigilante. Green Arrow is a vigilante.

My other best sidekick got kidnapped and tortured again. He's back in Gotham General

Hospital for his sixteenth time. Good luck with that one. Sick of the riddles. Sick of

all this shit. I don't go out anymore, cause I hate every motherfucker, I don't care

what they're up to. For years I wasted, sippin on apple juice at the fund raisers,

chit-chatting with fucking nobodies. Now I stay at the manor, like a fucking Arkham

inmate. I'm not gonna take any shit from anyone.

I know what's going on. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank god Alfred wasn't there to

watch me get my fucking ass kicked. He would have wound up with a black eye and the size

of a tangerine prolly went to jail. He has a bloody big mouth.

I live for this shit. I love it. Bring it the fuck on.

Payback's a bitch motherfu
>>
>>63366675
The BvS trailer gives away the whole fucking movie, by it's terrible dialog and having all its major plot points shown in chronological order! I know exactly what the main points are and how it ends. The Iron-Man trailer does not do this.

Not hype for BvS. It honestly looks like shit. However, after your post I'm pretty Hyped to see Iron-Man again. Shit looks Dope. I think I'll go buy the Blue-Ray tomorrow.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.