[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do know he and Max are estranged right. Any time you talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: John_Landis.jpg (16 KB, 319x400) Image search: [Google]
John_Landis.jpg
16 KB, 319x400
You do know he and Max are estranged right. Any time you talk about this murderer to Max, he feels happy because he hates his dad. Just saying you are not doing what you expect.
>>
Hi Max.
How did you get Culkin to be in a video for those oafs?
>>
They're both pieces of shit and prime examples of what's wrong with this world.
>helicopter in the captcha
Classy google.
>>
Is that why he wrote his father's episode of Masters of Horror?
>>
>this murderer
Holy shit, how did I not know about this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_Zone_accident
>>
Hi Max. How do you feel about RLM's review of your Frankenstein movie?
>>
>>63365356
Plebs always get mad at nepotism.
>>
>>63365393
They have a heated relationship and now do not even talk
>>
>>63365449
because you are 12 years old
>>
>>63365496
I think he just meant that they're both jews.
>>
>>63365496
>nepotism
That's got nothing to do with it.
They're just worthless cocksuckers, each deserving of a bullet.
>>
>>63365045
DUDE MURDER LMAO
>>
>>63365449

JUST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djVBzrucNLY
>>
>>63365566

yes, surely it's not actually you who deserves the bullet, stormfag.
>>
>>63365311
Max is Culkin's dealer.
>>
>>63365600
>stormfag
When did I mention jews? I didn't. They could be blonde hair blue-eyed aryans they'd still be worthless faggots.
>Max Landis
Literally fucking who? Never heard of this asshole outside of /tv/. Leave it to the fucking kuck board to stick to irrelevant "celebrities".
>Johnathon Landis
Thriller was overrated. Hell, the only it was so popular is because MJ can fucking MOVE. Stop acting like it was fucking Citizen Kane or something.
Go fuck yourself reddit.
>>
>>63365645
>>63365672
a post about MJ is touching a post about Culkin... poetry...
>>
>>63365566
Worthless? They're working in a billion dollar industry.
>>
>>63365311
They're probably friends? I don't know, Hollywood is a pretty small community
>>
>>63365045

is he disowned cause hes a faggot?
>>
File: JUST.png (283 KB, 573x408) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
283 KB, 573x408
>mfw no head
>>
File: 1448938695879.jpg (34 KB, 408x385) Image search: [Google]
1448938695879.jpg
34 KB, 408x385
>>63365311
They met at the JFMSUF barbershop
>>
>>63365590
fuck that video, it is always just spine-chilling
>>
>>63365735
More like a dying industry.
Hardly anyone goes to see movies anymore. They'd rather wait for a rip or a couple years for it to come out on netflix.
>>
>>63365045
max, you're a faggot
your dad made and contributed to so many good movies and you just seem like a complete shit
>>
File: Vic.jpg (21 KB, 600x345) Image search: [Google]
Vic.jpg
21 KB, 600x345
>>63365045

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jHwEc0USS4
>>
Max, what is your favourite comic you have written?
>>
>>63365853
HAHAHAHAHHA movies are breaking records fagets

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/yearly/

>Dat upward trajectory
>Muh 2015
>SW hasnt come out yet
>>
>>63366075
That's only cuz the boomers are geriatric and the only activity they can enjoy any more is going to the theater during the day and fall asleep to whatever loud as fuck shitfest is playing.
I can guarantee when they begin to die off, those numbers will plummet.
>>
>>63366035
Imagine your dad is an icon of the industry, and nothing you can ever do will impress him. You have been neglected by him since you were young and raised by pop culture and cinema. You think maybe if you got into the business, he'll give you the attention you need. So you beg him for a shot, Papa Landis helps you out however he can, (but will never be truly proud because he knows it's not earned) . Except there is one thing Max has his dad doesn't. He is not a murderer. Just that ONE thing he can latch onto, and that is enough to get him through life whole.
>>
Estranged or not Max will never have to worry about having a roof over his head or where's he's going to get his next meal due to his daddy's name and money.
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>63366275
Max, fuck off from the business. It needs less mediocre cunts like yourself. Walk away from it and show people that Jews aren't just about nepotism, currency-manipulation and subversion.
>>
>>63366275
At least Jon Landis isn't a faggot.
>>
>>63365515
is that because john realised max is a cock smoking asshole?
>>
>>63366390
Look at early videos of John Landis he is the exact same type of faggot
>>
>>63365811
>Max hasn't made anything above 5/10 trash
>Is an opinionated faggot who can't make anything truly heart felt or good.
>>
>>63365520
This. God, this place...
>>
>>63365811
>>63365645
>>63365752
Yeah they probably all ate cheese pizza as little kids
>>
File: tawny_frogmouth.jpg (47 KB, 720x492) Image search: [Google]
tawny_frogmouth.jpg
47 KB, 720x492
>>63366275
>Papa Landis
>Papa
>>
I'm glad everyone on this Christian message board is holding onto what John Landis did and not forgiving him and just pouring on disgust and hatred for a horrible event he was a part of ages ago. No human being should ever be forgiven. Is this not what Jesus taught?
>>
>>63370132
We are legion faggot.
Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>All four parents testified that they were never told that there would be helicopters or explosives on set, and were reassured that there would be no danger, only noise.[17]
>>
>>63365853
>Hardly anyone goes to see movies anymore.

Which is why they rely more and more on Chinamen.
>>
>>63370132
>Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as archthieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.
>>
>Film director Steven Spielberg, who co-produced the film with Landis, broke off their friendship following the accident.[11][28] Spielberg said that the crash had "made me grow up a little more" and had left everyone who worked on the movie "sick to the center of our souls."[29] With regard to how the crash had influenced people's attitudes towards safety, he said: "No movie is worth dying for. I think people are standing up much more now than ever before to producers and directors who ask too much. If something isn't safe, it's the right and responsibility of every actor or crew member to yell, 'Cut!'"[29]
>>
>>63365356
>not posting proof of the captcha

NO ANON YOU ARE THE POOF
>>
>>63365590
Holy shit, that is fucked up.
>>
>>63370355
>No movie is worth dying for.
Is this true, /tv/?
>>
>>63371284
Not true at all, but in terms of on-screen deaths they should try to limit it to just killing animals.
>>
John Landis did nothing wrong.
>>
>>63365045

he's got such a kikey looking face, it's annoying.
>>
>>63365790
JUST
>>
File: Dr. Pavel, I'm Duane.gif (811 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Pavel, I'm Duane.gif
811 KB, 480x320
>>63365449
>He didn't know about John "The Hollywood Slasher" Landis
>>
>>63371284
If you're a pussy who doesn't want the Oscar, then yeah
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.