[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite movie right now? Mine is American Ultra.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: american ultra.jpg (357 KB, 1455x900) Image search: [Google]
american ultra.jpg
357 KB, 1455x900
Favorite movie right now?
Mine is American Ultra.
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>63363171
Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
I agree this piece of cinemá is like a painting of my soul: Smart,nihilistic and with a twisted sense of humor.
>>
>>63363171
Are you lying? Ppl here said chronicle was good too and that was a steaming pile of shit.
>>
I unironically think that American Ultra is one of the top 25 films of this year.
>>
File: 1392265900616.jpg (53 KB, 433x455) Image search: [Google]
1392265900616.jpg
53 KB, 433x455
>>63363895
>Ppl here said chronicle was good too and that was a steaming pile of shit

Nah famjam, you just have shit taste, it was a fun movie.
>>
Anyone have tfwnokstewgf.webm?
>>
>>63364017
>wanting a rugmuncher gf
>>
>>63363942
not for adults
>>
>>63364041
How is that bad?
>>
>>63363337
>He was a good friend
Uhhh....you don't get to bring friend
>>
>>63363171
max pls go, chronicle was also shit
>>
>>63363171

Is that a new documentary about the columbine shooters?
>>
Turned this shit off 20 mins in.

Was supposed to be a comedy and it was whiny depressing bawww shit. Kristen Stewart's "acting" was too much to bear as well.
>>
File: untitled.png (211 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
211 KB, 276x183
OP, WE KNOW YOU'RE MAX LANDIS AND THAT YOUR FATHER MURDERED TWO CHILDREN AND AN ACTOR WHICH MAKES YOU A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COCKSUCKER FOR RIDING ON HIS COATTAILS YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH FAGGOT!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/gvP9E0Za2wI
>>
>>63363337
>>63364249
stop
>>
Vic Morrow is a really inspiring guy. I can remember being really interested in the history of rock 'n' roll in middle school, finding a torrent of Blackboard Jungle and watching it. Morrow's character in that film is not unlike Charles Foster Kane in my mind, an iconic character emblematic of a better age of cinema.

Morrow was an excellent actor taken before his time. That his murderer walks the streets to this day is one of the great failures of the American justice system, and an insult to the film industry. May Landis rot in hell, and Satan's spiky dick never go unserviced by his cockhungry faggot lips.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.