[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you have done in this situation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9
File: zod.jpg (24 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
zod.jpg
24 KB, 600x300
What would you have done in this situation?
>>
>>63362432
Broke his neck and cried
>>
>>63362432
I probably would've yelled at the family to move out of the way
>>
poked his eyes out duhhhhhhh
>>
>>63362457
Have you considered a career in screenwriting?
>>
>>63362432
send him to the shadow realm
>>
>>63362432
I would put my free arm over the heat beams, or use my choking arm to angle his head upwards, or give a quick lick to his ear which would baffle him enough that he'd stop heat beaming and I could take advantage of that confusion to do... whatever I had been planning.
>>
>>63362432
fly away with him, solved.
>>
>>63362432
Fly backwards around the world and turn back time
>>
>>63362432
AHHHHHH BATMAN PLEASE HELP HE'S GOT LASER EYES
>>
>>63362432
break his neck then cry out in sadness and frustration hoping that Amy comes over for me to smell her vagina using my super smell; as she comes over to comfort me and i hold her mid section i sniff the air particulates for the leathery, salty like sour cream smell of her vagina---i'll even promise to not call her mommy or anything weird like that.
>>
>>63362432

The real Superman would have figured a way out without having to kill him. Superman doesn't kill.

When a good guy kills a bad guy, he becomes a bad guy himself. That guy over there is not Superman. He's the Man of Murder.
>>
>>63362432
Get a better screenwriter/director.
>>
File: 1401609312150.jpg (223 KB, 1096x800) Image search: [Google]
1401609312150.jpg
223 KB, 1096x800
Saved my dad and tell him to stop being stupid.
>>
>>63362706
>Superman doesn't kill.

>"I don't read comics but I like to pretend I do."
>>
>>63362432
Pants down, dick up asshole. Let's see you fire your lazer while I pound your boipussy
>>
>>63362744

He never killed by choice in the main canon. Elseworld stories don't count.
>>
>>63362706
r u retarded mate, he literally had no option, no expertise, either mourn dead family or dead murder, hmmmm
>>
>>63362432
put my invulnerable hand over his eyes
>>
>>63362763
Does Superman ever willingly let people die either? The choice here in the heat (HEHEHE) of the moment was to either kill Zod or let innocents die.
>>
>>63362432
Gouge out laser eyes.
>>
>>63362552
>>63362706
>>63362744

we've seen lasers causes them pain so your suggestion is for Kal to put one of his arms he's holding the seasoned killer with, and not just any killer, a killer whose super powers is fastly approaching equivalency with my own. But ignore that last bit, I value this piece of shit's life so much i'm gonna put one of my good arms in the way so that it could be struck with lasers which would cause me a moment of pain and distraction which would enable this powerful dude whose power is almost equivalent to mine, to break free and not hesitate at all to kill everything on earth.

and that's your suggestion, yeah?

IDIOTS!

>>63362763
Kal hasn't a choice, you ninny.
>>
>>63362800

Superman is about hope and always winning if you try hard enough, not about catch-22s and shitty situations like that. Not my Superman. Not anyone's Superman.
>>
>>63362818
See
>>63362733
>>
does superman expel poisonous flatulence or is that a myth?
>>
>>63362831
The point of Superman is that you always have a choice. Always.
>>
>>63362817
This, then knocked him out. Then use my super intellect to build a prison for him, some sort of a "Phantom Zone" if you will.
>>
>>63362733
Yeah this was one of the biggest silly things in the movie. A meme that was well deserved, unlike the bane shit.

>stop, invincible son
>fuck you dad I'll save you if I want
>dad is now upset that clark exposed himself, but safe
>clark full of angst because he saved his dad yet is getting shit on for doing so
>rhymes and reflects with the ending of the movie and part two

pottery
>>
>>63362432
Tore out his eyes.
>>
pretty sure it takes lots of concentration to do the eye lazer shit

so why not grab and crush his balls?

>non-lethal
>have super strength so it have definitely caused some pain
>could even rip them out or at least give them a mighty tug

there's no way anyone would doing eyes lazers with their balls in a vice grip
>>
>>63362837
it's subjective art u child, not objective reality, they can be as creative as they want, tbqh much more realistic situation and for character devlopment
>>
asked him politely to stop
>>
>>63362863
>confusing spider-man with superman
>>
>>63362863
Superman isn't god, you ninny. In superman 2 he killed Zod because a depowered Zod was just as dangerous as a super powered one. Letting one asshole live who could kill millions makes you liable for the death of those millions. batman is a fuckign stupid coward who deserves to lose everything.

>>63362867
Did you watch the same movie I did? Zod within 24 hours figured out to do what took Kal years. He was quickly closing the gap between their abilities, should Kal have allowed him to be his equivalent and then beat the living shit out of him?

And knock him out how? he was beating the guy for a litle while so i'm sure he was trying to knock him out.
>>
>>63362432
fly up.

>>63362706
The real Superman would have figured a way out without having to kill him. Superman doesn't kill.
veteran prime Superman, yes. MoS Superman was a noob and doesn't know better.
>>
>>63362432
Join forces with him and unleash a conquering army of kryptonian clones upon an unsuspecting galaxy
>>
>>63362607
>>63362607

>>63362607
>>63362607
>>
>>63362913
The point of Spider-man is that being good sucks balls, but you've got a RESPONSIBILITY to use your POWER for good. especially if it's great.
>>
Why didnt superman just fly upwards in this situation?
>>
>>63363004
David Goyer.
>>
>>63363004
He tried but Zod was flying downward at the same time
>>
>>63362869
did you people even watch the movie? Jonathan feared Kal using his power would draw the attention of the united states military who would eventually happen upon his family and out of fear or whatever, attack Kal turning Kal into a monster, or people might start to worship him that could also turn him into a monster.

It's safer for this being whose power is equivalent to a nuclear bomb, to mature enough in order to make the right choice when he's old enough to do so.

>>63362956
stop pulling shit out of your butt and call them facts. no where in the lore of superman was superman fighting with another being as strong as himself and go, "lemme take this time to figure out a humane way of dealing with this foe."

you people make me sick.

>>63363004
Zod can also control flight. So what if Zod decided to fly down or into a building?

did any of you actually watch the movie with an eye of Comprehension or are you this stupid all the time?
>>
>>63363001
You have to make that choice. Spider-man didn't make the choice to be the good guy once and he paid dearly.
>>
>>63363079
>grr did you even watch the movie? He didn't want clark to expose himself!

>>63362869
>dad is now upset that clark exposed himself

why did you respond to me
>>
File: paaaa.jpg (483 KB, 970x1156) Image search: [Google]
paaaa.jpg
483 KB, 970x1156
>>63362432
>Speaking of Superman breaking necks, what did you think about Man of Steel?

>Grant Morrison:I try to just take things on their own level. I enjoyed a lot of the film. It’s not my Superman in any way, but I enjoyed a lot of the work. But I just couldn’t buy into snapping Zod’s neck. Superman would have got Zod and flew him to the moon and punched the s*** out of him on the moon. Superman thinks ‘Zod’s getting his powers from the sun, but he’s only been here for a few weeks, he won’t be that powerful. So it’s basically my power against his.’ That’s what happens in my scene. Then he hits him to Mars. Then he hits him to Pluto. The two of them punching it out on the barren, black landscape of Pluto.

>Yeah, I’d rather have seen that!

>Grant Morrison: Then Zod’s losing his powers, and Superman’s maybe losing his a little bit, so who goes first? That would be my version. To me, Superman’s the one character who solves problems by NOT killing people. Honestly, I think that should be a rule, because there’s no others. It makes you think differently if you’re doing it. You can’t just solve this problem Elliott Ness would solve it or the way Arnold Schwarzenegger would solve it. You should solve it like Superman would solve it.

Honestly, I think one of the stupidest decisions they could have done is not bring in Grant Morrison as a consultant of any kind. David Goyer should never fucking write for Superman or even Batman honestly.
>>
>>63363139
Remember Godzilla? Now imagine you have this angsty teenage kid who is nearly as powerful and destructive as Godzllla, you'd be on edge too?
>>
>>63362706
No he does not in ANY way become a bad guy.
Killing another person is a bad thing to do, that doesn't make It the wrong thing to do in certain situations you fucking piece of shit.
Killing in self defense or defense of others IS NOT FUCKING MURDER!

Was Thor wrong to have killed the Sentry/Void even when a what if issue showed that the void would break the earth into pieces killing every living thing on it???

Fuck You!
>>
>>63362432
Pulled down Zod's pants and fucked him in the ass
>>
>>63363194
fuck Grand Morrison. The movie pointed out quite early that Zod was an elite warrior and the only way he was bested by Jor-el was Jor-el was a guy who probably prided himself on mastering every discipline of Krypton.

Jor believed in doing what you like so he practised what he preached.

But the movie showed the painful slow progression of Clark and of how his abilities took time. Zod said, "I am a warrior Kal...I was trained from birth to hone my abilities, where did you learn, On A FARM?!?!?"

He then demonstrated his superior training and started to fly. Fuck Grant and his opinions. I remember when some one raged at how he did Superman he said in effect that their interpretation is there own, his is his. Fuck Grant Morrison. Everything that explains Zod's progression and as to why he was too dangerous to be left alive was foreshadowed by showing the slow pace of Kal's progression.
>>
>>63363212
that has nothing to do with my post. At all. Stop responding to me.
>>
>>63363079
except he does think about non-lethal ways to handle beings as strong or stronger than him. he just does it while he's also fighting. it happens almost all the time in the comics with those thought boxes.
>>
>>63363004
Because that would still not end the threat he posed to the entire world.
For the first time in the fight he had a chance to end it and you fucking want him to throw it away and risk BILLIONS of lives just to keep blood off his own hands.
That isn't heroic, it's selfish and reckless on a fucking monumental scale.
>>
File: welcome to the planet.jpg (22 KB, 330x147) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the planet.jpg
22 KB, 330x147
I really hate how people get all pissy over Man of Steel because NOT MUH COMICS NOT MUH DONNER superman. It's a shitty movie, but don't act like it's only shitty because it doesn't fit your interpretation of Superman. Him killing Zod is fine in and of itself, it's just handled really fucking terribly.

I feel like they were trying to set up a moral quandary, since he already shot his wad with the Phantom Zone there was really no way for Superman to stop Zod in a semi-realistic universe. Zod was never gonna stop killing people for as long as he lived, so Supes really didn't have a choice but to kill him. It's just bizarre to me because one, they never set up that this version of Superman has an aversion to killing or was particularly trying to not kill Zod, and Superman screams once after snapping Zod's neck yet doesn't really care about the 1000 9/11s that just happened in Metropolis. No one does. Everything is okay in the end because Welcome to the Planet. '

Batman v Superman seems to be doubling down in the carnage because Gotham and Metropolis are both gonna get wrecked again
>>
>>63363326
Your post said in effect, "Grrr...some bullshit or the other."

you were mocking me on why I defended Jonathan behaving the way he did. The kid under his roof was Godzilla. Or a loaded armed nuke that could go off at any minute.

>>63363345
Yeah, i guess he would, if he had a long time to think about it. They attacked, he responded, and it was his first day out.

that's what infuriates me greatly.

Spiderman showed Peter Parker over time figure out how to use web and to do this or that.

Batman did the same.

Superman's first day out.

>Like, he's nothing in the comics, he's a killer and a destroyer of cities.

>>63363404
that's why i fucking hate batman. he's allowed killers to keep on killing and all he says is, "my hands is clean." fuck batman and that dumb shit. the joker killed thousands more and batman still lets him live. fucking idiot.
>>
>>63363315
Show me on the doll where Grant touched you.
>>
>>63362837
Yes and there is no point in a bright beacon of hope in a bright hopeful world were anything can happen and perfect happy endings is a certainty.
Hope is needed when things are dire and the odds are against us and the hero and he does his best despite having realistic choices and non mary sue powers.
>>
>>63363438
>and it was his first day out.
which is basically what I said here >>63362956
>>
>>63363429
> Superman screams once after snapping Zod's neck yet doesn't really care about the 1000 9/11s that just happened in Metropolis.
Yes he fucking does, he just hasn't had a chance to take it in because be was busy SAVING 7 BILLION LIVES TWICE that day.
>>
>>63363429
> Batman v Superman seems to be doubling down in the carnage because Gotham and Metropolis are both gonna get wrecked again
Not nessicarly, the shot in the trailer of the bat plane flying over a burning landscape seems to be a small island outside of metropolis or gotham, it may be deserted.
The area that Wonder woman deflects the DD blast appears to be in that section.
>>
>>63363429
You're rather slow aren't you. No one had time to digest what happened because the movie ended. Clark started working at the planet a few weeks later and he didn't have the body any more because the film was now in epilogue mode. The makers said the second movie would deal with people processing their feelings over the "1000 9/11"

>>63363555
Superman writers can be as dumb as the batman writers if you didn't know.

>>63363486
No fuck Grant. he's entitled to his opinion but to shit on someone else's interpretation when he didn't want anyone to get too touchy over his is hypocritical. did i say fuck Grant already?
>>
Was Zod wrong?
>>
>>63363649
He wasn't wrong, he was just doing what he thought was best for his people.

Most humans would have done the same if they were in his position desu senpai
>>
>>63363644
> I enjoyed a lot of the film. It’s not my Superman in any way, but I enjoyed a lot of the work.
You're getting super booty blasted at his opinion. And the man is entitled to his opinions, because he wrote one of the best comics for Superman that was both fun and emotional, and won a bunch of awards and revitalized DC.
>>
>>63363649

He was wrong because he decided to terraform Earth, instead of going to, say, Mars or Venus (which is closer to the Sun, his battery).
>>
>>63363720
Grant winning awards awarded by progressive liberal sjw types isn't anything special.
>>
>>63362706
>when a good guy kills a bad guy, he becomes a bad guy himself
not this meme again
>>
>>63362432
Chocked him until he fell unconscious?
>>
>>63363644
>Man of Steel has huge tonal inconsistency in its ending, Metropolis is in rubble yet no one cares
>People call Hack Snyder and DC out on it
>IT'S OKAY GUYS WE WERE ACTUALLY SAVING IT FOR THE SEQUEL THAT WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE PLANNED WHEN WE MADE MAN OF STEEL IT'S OKAY
>they blow up the city again anyway

yeah no fuck you, stay mad DKek
>>
>tfw you'll never be a child from krypton and be able to survive inside the sun for centuries emerging with a power so great that entire marvel lineup would shit themselves
What is the point of this life, Bros? End it now
>>
>>63362432
If he had enough time and strength to snap his neck then he had enough time and strength to simply move his head away from anyone.

I'd have done that then choked him out. That gives him a solid 20 seconds to speed fly his unconscious body to another location. Like a hospital where he could be drugged up and kept unconscious until some Kryptonite-based holding cell could be made for him.
>>
Shoot his lasers with my lasers to deflect them.

Put my hand in front of his eyes.

Fly upwards and bring him with me.

Point his head down.

Tell the faggots to move.
>>
>>63363844
After the climax of the battle the film went to Lois' montage...what people and what could they have shown or done within the two to three minutes the film had left? you're really bad at this aren't you?
>>
>>63363922
>where he could be drugged up and kept unconscious

top kek
>>
>>63363922
because he's been holding super powered Kryptonians by the neck dozens of times and for countless hours on end that he could figure all that bullshit you were on about in the one minute he had to do in.

>>63363943

>has a super powered Kryptonian trained professional killer by the neck but like batman i am a fucking idiot who doesn't want blood on his hands.
>better put my hands in the way of this guy's lasers even though it causes momentary pain and discomfort.
>Okay I'm trying to block his eyes but the pressure of his lasers pushes my hands away and it hurts the longer i keep them close to his lasers,
>Oh shit, he's broken free, he's trying to grab me now, well at least his lasers is off.
>Oh wait he's trying to grab me in a joke hold, i'd resist but my hands still stings a bit from having them in front of his lasers for as long as they were there.
>fuck, he has me, best fly away...oh..fuck...HE ALSO HAS THE POWER OF FLIGHT AND IS FLYING OPPOSITE OF MINE. SHIT, HE HAS ME BY THE NECK..."NO ZOD....*"

Zod then proceeds to kill everyone and everything, the end.
>>
>Zod literally becoming stronger by the second
>his advanced military training was already overpowering Kal
>would soon be completely unstoppable

What do?
>>
>>63363944
shown a montage of Metropolis rebuilding...have General Swanwick get mad at Superman for all the collateral damage during their last conversation...thrown in a line at the end where Amy Adams mentions in a report that some people blame Superman but Metropolis only still stands because of Superman...fucking SOMETHING
>>
>>63363989
In the comics and i think on screen supes has been drugged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzDCu1uiEj0

>>63364098
I assisted a vet a lot and drugging was the go-to thing for combatant animals.
>>
>>63363944
There isn't a magical time limit for movies, if they weren't prepared to show the effects of the entire city getting keked they shouldn't have keked the city. Tonally the movie was a fucking trainwreck. There was at least the potential for BvS to redeem it by portraying superman as the detached fuckhead he was in MoS but nope MMMMBOYS
>>
>>63364111
NO one and I mean no one sees this. THE MOVIE VIRTUALLY SPELLS IT OUT FOR THEM. The movie shows Kal's slow progress and Zod's super fast progress and yet they're on about how come Kal killed Zod.

Kal knew that at any time Zod would be his equal and then he Kal would be dead. The much weaker deputy to Zod though not nearly as strong as Kal was, was kicking his ass for a minute.

>>63364188
>I assisted a vet a lot and drugging was the go-to thing for combatant animals.

4/10 bruv....

>>63364203
you don't have a leg to stand on so how's about waiting for the fall out that the second film is sure to bring and then have something to say, yeah?
>>
>>63364230
>4/10 bruv....

The OP asked "wut would u do?" and that is what I would do. This anon >>63364098 rebuttals with "oh yeah but superman wouldn't think of that" and he is right, we all saw what he did instead, but that isn't what the OP asked for.
>>
>>63364188
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzDCu1uiEj0 [Embed]

I watched that when I was like 6yo and seeing kent go into those machines scarred me.
>>
The same, and then ruled earth as the only Kryptan
>>
Man of Murderer was a bad Superman flick with a weak script and a mediocre to lousy director.
I would have hired more competent people to handle the franchise.
Seriously, reading Goyer's interviews, it's as if he doesn't even understand his own movie.
>>
>>63364305
because Zod would stand there and wait for you to get meds to inject him with.

and how exactly would you inject him again.
>>
File: chris_terrio[1].jpg (180 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
chris_terrio[1].jpg
180 KB, 1047x1572
>>63364370
>I would have hired more competent people to handle the franchise.
They did.
>>
>>63362432
wet willy him. Hows he gonna take anything serious after a wet willy.
>>
>>63364382
Perhaps you misread that post, "choked him out", "unconscious body".

Also, you don't need to inject people. Just shove it down their throat or up their nose. The body readily absorbs stuff, even skin contact.
>>
>>63364382
>I would do this
>Nu hu, you can't
>Ok, I would do that
>Nu hu, you can't
>But you just asked me how I would handle it if I was in charge of the mov-
>BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY, STOP RESPONDING TO THE OT
>>
He would've been dead already long before this scene.

Kill Zod and save hundreds of thousands of people, or try to subdue Zod and let those people die.

Hero choice is easy to make here.
>>
>>63362457

bravo zack synder!
>>
>>63364230
>NO one and I mean no one sees this. THE MOVIE VIRTUALLY SPELLS IT OUT FOR THEM. The movie shows Kal's slow progress and Zod's super fast progress and yet they're on about how come Kal killed Zod.
>Kal knew that at any time Zod would be his equal and then he Kal would be dead. The much weaker deputy to Zod though not nearly as strong as Kal was, was kicking his ass for a minute.

Eh, not really

Superman had him beaten. All zod could so was "neener neener! I'll roll my eyes around and lazer everything!!!" because he literally could not do anything else at all. He was all wrapped up and helpless except for lazer eyes. Have you ever done highschool wrestling and been so bound up in someone else's hold that all you could do was make a face and roll your eyes? Well that was what Zod was reduced to. A highschool wrestler's bitch.
>>
Use ice breath to neutral out his heat vision
>>
>>63362432
covered his eyes with my super hands
>>
>>63362831
>my own
>my good arm
>cause me pain
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pAUdTXdkz6

Think about this for a second. Do you guys even know what B v S is going to be about?
>>
>>63362432
jump
>>
>>63365179
or grab his balls
>>
>>63362706
Batman is the one with the autistic no kill rule, not Superman.
>>
File: 1419716909199.jpg (30 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1419716909199.jpg
30 KB, 250x247
>>63363079
Hi David Goyer
>>
>>63362432

>You're right Zod, Humans have had thousands of years to sort their shit but they are still overpopulating and killing their own planet while large portions of humanity refuse to conform to modern ideals while the rest of the world refuses to eliminate them.

Kill them all and save your own race and not repeat your races past mistakes.

The end.
>>
Superman took a lifetime to control and make his powers progressively stronger, why did Zod managed to control it in a afternoon?
>>
File: sentry.jpg (159 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
sentry.jpg
159 KB, 600x901
thrown him into the sun
>>
>>63363429
>I really hate how people get all pissy over Man of Steel because NOT MUH COMICS NOT MUH DONNER superman. It's a shitty movie, but don't act like it's only shitty because it doesn't fit your interpretation of Superman. Him killing Zod is fine in and of itself, it's just handled really fucking terribly.

I don't even know if it was handled that badly. I just think most people were unable to understand what that scene was trying to do. Superman is a good person that doesn't kill? Cool, what kinds of things would you think make a person hate killing and want to avoid it as much as possible? How about having to kill someone because you were forced into an impossible situation, and then hating what you had to do? Because I think that would cause a pretty strong response.

I didn't even like the movie, but I thought the neck-snapping was probably the best part. It's the only thing that actually have Clark some depth. Now he has a reason to care and want to avoid death at all costs. It was a good set-up for character development, people just didn't see that (which is understandable considering the movie didn't show him dealing with his choice at all, besides the screaming).
>>
>>63363583
He literally french kisses Lois in the middle of all the carnage and millions dead the dub step machine caused.
>>
>>63365641
It's kinda a strange reason to never kill again.

>Yes, I was forced to kill a bloodthirsty Kryptonian who would not stop until Earth was terraformed and humanity was wiped out. Truly his death proved to me that you should never kill for any reason.
>>
>have megafight in the middle of the city
>already had collateral deaths
>cares about a family

bravo ZS
>>
>>63363739

It's weird, right? They always gloss that over in movies, Transformers 3 did that shit too. There are so many pieces of rocks around
>>
>>63363739
>>63366207

I forgot some parts of the movie, but didnt Zod still need Kal-ol's blood for Kryptonian DNA? Superman will still stop them cause of (plot hole)...
>>
>>63362432
Kill him 30 minutes ago
>>
>>63362432
Punched him in the dick.
>>
File: daffy.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
daffy.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>63363194
>being a morrison fag
>>
>>63366150
>watch your city get leveled around you
>villain tries to murder children just to spite you
>implying this wouldn't sting
>>
>>63366068
How is that strange? He killed someone under pretty justifiable circumstances and hated it. That's a good way to know you don't want to kill anyone else.
>>
Fly up
>>
>>63366541
Just seems strange and irrational that he values Zod's life over all those Zod killed in the massive battle to restrain him.
>>
>>63362432
Use my own cyclops power to negates his. then punch him in the gut.
>>
Throw him into the sun.

Wait, throw him out past Pluto.
>>
help Zod restore my people
>>
>>63362432

Kiss him, that will put him in a state of shock and arousal
>>
>>63366848
It's funny because there was a Superman comic where the space capsule landed in Nazi Germany instead.
I thought it would have been an ironic twist if Zod had shown up and Overman had bought into the survival of the strongest and helped the other Kryptoniansmto to wipe out mankind and turn Earth into New Krypton.
>>
>>63362706
Hi Marvel!
>>
>>63362837
It was never yours. Warner brothers can do whatever they please with it while you cry about it. Just look at George Lucas.
>>
>>63362432
He's in the right position to fuck his kryptonian asshole.
>>
File: Bate10.gif (173 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
Bate10.gif
173 KB, 225x224
>>63365299
>Batman
>autistic
>>
>>63362763
Yes he has. Superman has killed Zod in the main Canon like twice; he killed Doomsday, and he tried to kill Mongul.

Superman is completely willing to kill enemies he can't defeat non lethally.

It's batman who has the absolute no kill rule.
>>
>>63367316
Batman is a kekold who protected Joker from the Punisher.

Fuck Batman. He deserves any tragedy he gets.

Since he is so rich, he should just buy Gotham and kick everyone out and raze down all the buildings and just turn it into a farm where he can just live alone and raise cows and chickens.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.