[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: img.png (48 KB, 618x397) Image search: [Google]
img.png
48 KB, 618x397
Why is this allowed?
>>
that cant be real
>>
first the suicide bombings and now this
>>
dude what
>>
>Boyega is now a Jedi
>lightsaber is a white whip
>jedi temple is turned into a plantation where all the white padawans and knights work in fields all day picking lightsaber crystals while all the black Jedi Masters oversee and carry lightsaber whips
>Boyega is the Jedi plantation temple owner
>>
File: a cotton field far far away.jpg (35 KB, 598x218) Image search: [Google]
a cotton field far far away.jpg
35 KB, 598x218
It's fucking real
>>
> a white whip to fight the patriarchy that enslaved africans!
>>
>>63362430
Sounds kinda sweet desu
>>
>Jedi Massah
>>
>>63362430
I don't think he meant anything racial by this senpaitachi. It's just a weapon idea he thinks would be cool.
>>
white people BTFO
>>
There has been a german comedy flick called traumschiff surprise. The villain actually has a lightsaber whip. I thought ot was pretty badass back then
>>
>>63362430
Kinda sweet desu
>>
Did Sam L milk the spotlight as much as this dude when he was cast in the prequels ????
>>
File: 1335370768799.gif (1 MB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1335370768799.gif
1 MB, 480x359
>disney changes strategies and now shits out purely princess movies instead of movies for all audiences
>acquires star wars to appeal to boys
>immediately shits out a new movie
>main character is a girl

really, disney?
>>
>>63362430
Oh boy, time to see how /pol/ and /b/ would react to this!!!
>>
>>63362430
if this was intentional, i might actually end up liking him
>>
subtle. but he knows what he's doing
>>
stupid sneakdissin nigga
>>
This thread and everyone posting in it right now is just as bad as the SJW tumblrinas.

Whips were a part of Ralph's original concept art, and they look pretty cool desu
>>
but the slaveowners generally used leather whips that were brown because that's what the color of leather is
>>
>>63362430
He's such a casual. You can tell he never gave a fuck about Star Wars until October 2012 when every actor on earth was yearning for a role in the new trilogy.
>>
>>63363577
link ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-06-04-35-46.png (125 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-06-04-35-46.png
125 KB, 480x800
> lightwips
>>
>>63363075

advertising to women is easy because they're stupid. All smart marketers know this.
>>
That's actually be pretty bad ass.
I dislike Boyega slightly less now.
>>
>>63362430
hahaha
>>
>>63362430
Okay, while this is really fucking funny, I'm not so sure that he's trying to imply what it sounds like.

There are white lightsabers and there are saber whips in the EU. Maybe that's what's what he genuinely wants? I find it hard to believe they'd allow that.
>>
File: OPs thread.png (2 KB, 349x19) Image search: [Google]
OPs thread.png
2 KB, 349x19
>>63362430
lightwhips are in the EU
>>
>finnA
>>
boyega is known to be a big marvelfag.
>>
To all these fucking retards in the thread saying "he a good boy, he dindu nuffin": just because it exists in the EU, it doesn't mean he's not being uppity and sneakdissin.

Fucking naive, innocent retards.
>>
White "people" can't catch a break huh.
>>
>>63362430

becuase people were butthurt over nothing so he responded in kind, pretty funny
>>
>all the /pol/ posters and conservative bloggers that will get super triggered by this and get disproportionately mad just like the tumblrinas they criticize

in b4 "but my outrage is actually justified"
>>
>>63363073
No because Samuel L. Jackson wasn't a literally who before the prequels and he (nor Lando) looked like a monkey.
>>
>>63364498
>outrage

It's just funny nigger.
>>
>>63364498
So no one is allowed to be upset by anything anymore?
>>
>>63364553
No, you are allowed to be upset. But only when someone says something bad about non-whites and women. Otherwise you're overreacting.
>>
>>63363577
Everybody who says anything slightly related to bad people is as bad as them!!!!! Waaaah!!!

Yes! Follow the dogma!
>>
So he's into Lumiya?
>>
>>63364498
>no angry replies yet
>but copypasta angry response was already ready, so let me post it anyway

You are too desperate to shitpost. Wait a bit miss piggy.
>>
>>63363073

Sam L was a good actor, didn't looked like he was fresh from 30rd Rock neither.
>>
File: latest[1].png (275 KB, 420x519) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
275 KB, 420x519
http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Plasma_Whip
>>
>>63364781
>complete hysteria over an imagined cause is for retarded SJWs!
>except hysteria over my imagined cause
explain how you aren't just as bad as the SJWs.
>>
>whip! - @JohnBoyega
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightwhip

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ITS IN THE EU

IF ANYTHING IT PROVES BOYEGA IS AN ACTUAL STAR WARS FANBOY

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD THING, FAGGOTS
>>
>>63364397
Should we tell him guys?
>>
>>63362430
>delete
>>
>>63364979
Another one who didn't get the memo
>>
>>63364922
>complete hysteria
wew lad
>>
File: 1438871039765.jpg (10 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1438871039765.jpg
10 KB, 200x198
>>63363073
Sam L got hired because he's Sam L, he doesn't have to milk anything he's got a massive list of movies.

Boyega has been in what 5 films and is now in one of the most famous series of all time.

But desu I am just a racist, if I was really pissed off I'd be mad at Daisy Ridley being chosen desu, she prolly got to be the protagonist because of the same multicultural shenanigans that got Boyega hired, but I'm certain Boyega will have a much better performance.
>>
>>63364979
>A lightwhip, also known as an energy whip or a laser whip, was a rare variation of the lightsaber.
>"A lightsaber whip"
Nah, not accurate enough.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xZV_26VYU
>>
>>63362430
kek. i still don't care for him being cast in the new Star Wars movie but, I like this nigga as a person.
>>
I don't care about no negro, I'm just so excited for Kylo Ren.
>>
>>63362430

There were light saber whips and white light sabers in EU, really not that far fetched.
>>
>>63362430
I don't get it
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.