[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite season of Wacky Deli? I know the show's gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Wacky_Delly_by_PhantomGoDeo.png (63 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
Wacky_Delly_by_PhantomGoDeo.png
63 KB, 400x277
Favorite season of Wacky Deli? I know the show's gotten worse over the past few years so let's reflect on the Golden Era before the Cheese took the show over completely.
>>
It's so strange that Wacky Deli pretty much predicted what Spongebob would become. I know the writers were probably satirizing something they saw in their own industry, and that there's plenty of precedent for this concept, but the parallel is almost eerie.
>>
>>63362188
Fucking wacky deli was godtier, cheese was tottaly best girl, fucking new writer bitch ruined that show.
>>
>>63362349
But spongebob was legitimatally funny back in the day, where as wacky deli was surrielist insane humor that was funny, the new wirters of spongebob marketed toward babies, so fuck them!
>>
>>63362188
I AM THE CHEESE
>>
>Feet
>Cheese
Did they predict /tv/'s foot fetish?
>>
>>63362349
Wacky Deli was a backdoor Spongebob pilot.
They even kept Tom Kenny.
>>
>>63362671
The cheese was better than all the other characters combined.
Also
>that Mayo jar episode
GOD TIER
>>
SALami > cheese > mayo
>>
>>63362932
>Mayo Jar fag

Don't tell me you actually enjoyed that shit.
>>
>>63363113
It was a brilliant fucking episode and you know it. Quit being a contrarian fag.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.