[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, that came out of fucking nowhere. Good movie, but I knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 214x317
Well, that came out of fucking nowhere.

Good movie, but I knew absolutely nothing about it coming in. Great performances from Brie Larson, and the kid wasn't all that bad either. Showing it almost entirely from his perspective was a nice move.

Anyone else see Room?
>>
Oven?
>>
>>63361753
>tfw I love you Grandma
Great movie. Brie Larson killed it and the kid was good, too. Didn't expect it to be filled with so many highs/lows.
>>
>>63361794
That part broke my fucking heart, man.
>tfw the escape scene
I legitimately didn't think he was gonna make it, and when he did I thought Larson was gonna get killed.
>>
>>63361782
Eh?
>>
>>63361753
i thought it was a great movie and i thought it was brie larson's best performance ever, and i really like brie larson.
>>
I read the book a couple of years ago - they nailed the adaptation
>>
>>63361958
Same. The whole car ride back to Room and him sitting in the cruiser was fantastic. Too damn tense.
>>
File: 1449105058803.png (44 KB, 623x360) Image search: [Google]
1449105058803.png
44 KB, 623x360
DROPPED so hard
>>
File: jeb the cuck.jpg (163 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
jeb the cuck.jpg
163 KB, 960x720
>>63363854

>ridicule christians for praying
>dare not mention the race of the the terrorist muslim shit skins
>don't mention the fact that we have a nigger problem, and not a gun problem

Yeah, she's def dropped. No room in my Guaca Bowl for this pig disgusting whore.
>>
>>63363927
>dat pic
I'm scared.

Brie's great though, and generally I understand the point she's trying to make, even if prayer shaming is an awful way of going about it.

Ironically enough, isn't that basically what internet activism is based on? Saying "We should do something about this, spread the word!!" while never actually doing something about it.
>>
It was such a cheesy movie. Provided nothing that wasn't expected or formulaic, music was overused, emotional breakthroughs felt lifeless.

Acting was dece though.
>>
File: oh hi mark.gif (258 KB, 230x159) Image search: [Google]
oh hi mark.gif
258 KB, 230x159
>>63361753

One of the greatest pieces of Cinema in our time.
>>
torrent where family
>>
>>63361753
Best movie of the year so far.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.