[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to fix this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: oscar.jpg (359 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
oscar.jpg
359 KB, 1047x1572
how to fix this?
>>
Stop paying money to see movies and kill the entire industry altogether.
>>
>>63360229
I can't
>>
shove that up your ass
>>
>>63360199
It's always been a rigged event used as a promotion tool by jews like Weinstein to promote their movies.
>>
>>63360199
Ballots have questions about the movie you can only answer if you watched the screeners.

If you fail the questions, your votes for that movie are null and void.

If you fail more than 5% of the questions you don't get to vote next year.
>>
>>63361177
If you fail more than 10% of the questions your coke dealer goes to prison.
>>
>>63361177
That's a very good idea.
>>
>>63361177
is the acedemy not having watched the movies a real issue?

if it is, that's a good idea I just would have thought they have nothing better to do than watch movies anyway and get constantly invited to premieres and film festivals so that they at least all have seen the nominees excpt for maybe the candidates for best foreign film
>>
>>63361177
>we're sorry, but this year the entire animated anything has been dropped, as nobody managed to successfully complete the test.
>>
>>63360199
/tv/ gets to pick a runner-up for each category
>>
>>63361272
>is the acedemy not having watched the movies a real issue?
Yeah. There are some pictures floating where people just pick Frozen for the best animated picture because it's the only one they've seen.
>>
>>63361400
I think some of them might have said they hadn't even seen that, but just picked it because it was Disney.
>>
>>63361400
wow, that's really sad
>>
It's an award show for a mass audience so there's no way you're going to have the actual best films nominated and win. There's no fixing it.
But it would help if they didn't use it as a social justice platform.
>>
>>63361400
that isn't entirely accurate
it win because out of 7 people who vote for the category, only 2-3 actually watch them and vote, the rest just abstain their vote because they didn't watch any, not that they only watch frozen and then vote for it
>>
>>63360199
>there are 8 big production companies that run 98% of the industry
>between 5 and 10 movies can be promoted each year

What is there to fix? This is the greatest advertising strategy ever created.
>>
>>63361272
On the other hand, the documentary and foreign language film committees are obligated to watch all the films and they don't nail it either.
>>
>>63361903
why is his cock coming out of his belly button
>>
>>63361272
They usually watch all the nominated movies - they get screeners and are invited to so many screenings with Q&As with the filmmakers.

But they don't watch all the films before voting to nominate. That is a problem.
>>
File: How_you_want_your_oscars_fam.png (537 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
How_you_want_your_oscars_fam.png
537 KB, 1047x1572
>>63361994
I'm not an artist
>>
>>63362011
>But they don't watch all the films before voting to nominate. That is a problem.
I'm not sure if I get you right, but they obviously can't watch literally every movie that came out
>>
>>63360199
Add best waifu, best cunny and best feet categories.
>>
>>63360199
how about "best noir" as extra category since they never win best picture
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.