[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talking about Star Wars with someone >They bring up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
>Talking about Star Wars with someone
>They bring up the books and cartoons
>>
>>63354699
Why was that girl complaining about hating couples when she is attractive and could easily get a boyfriend?
>>
>>63354755

Prostitute
>>
>>63354699
>bring up EU books and cartoons
>get spat on
Fuck you plebs. I'm sick of getting physically assaulted by people just because I like star wars rebels.
Hate crimes against us EU patricians MUST stop.
>>
>>63354755
She seems to have some kind of disorder desu
>>
>>63354699
i work with a big Star Wars nerd and i love reminding him about how nothing is canon anymore

>did you hear about the casting for the Han Solo origin movie
>they're doing a Han origin? his story in the books was awesome! can't wait! i wonder who they'll get to play [random EU characters]
>that's not canon dude
>>
>>63354755
Social anxiety probably. Can never get comfortable with someone else around.
>>
>>63355004
How can an attractive girl have social anxiety? Just by existing, people will like her.
>>
>>63354755
she's working as a.. no idea how to call that, she cuddles with people for money, just cuddling
>>
What is this from, senpai?
>>
>>63354885
i think you might have autism, i know a bunch of various star wars fans and if you remind them the expanded universe isn't canon they just go "makes sense i guess. I don't care, still good stories as is" or something the like.
>>
>>63355061
Look up anxiety, stop asking others to spell shit out for you
>>
>>63355061
Imagine just walking into a room and people all staring at you up and down to check your ass game, and then everyone wanting to talk to you maybe they can have sex with you, its really creepy and gives some pretty girls anxiety because they don't know what people will say to them and they feel rushed to be approachable.
>>
>>63355164
how do i have autism? im just telling the guy to not get his hopes up about EU stuff being in the films
>>
>>63355185
>women literally get anxiety from being liked too much
>>
File: 1449284368631.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449284368631.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>Discussing Star Wars
>they bring up any passed the original
A new hope is Kino tier anything else is a hollywood shitflick tbqh.
>>
>>63355092
shitty vice thing. Better off watching JAV
>>
File: that feel.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
that feel.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
>Someone asks me what kind of tv shows I like
>W-well I like science fi-
>"WOW LIKE STAR WARS AND FIREFLY?! THEYRE MY FAVORITE"
>H-heh... Y-yeah...
>Never watched star wars, couldn't stay awake during episode 4, stopped watching halfway through and firefly made me cringe nonstop
>tfw will never have anyone to talk about the concepts and dilemmas explored in Star Trek and Clarke/Asimov novels
>>
>talk about star wars with someone
>explain why I want to fuck padme in her tight white ep2 outfit so much
>>
>>63355272
>>63355061
Can you imagine being looked at by men and women constantly, but judged harshly by almost all of them either in a sexualized manner, or simply by the way you present yourself publically. (Reminder - you are also immediately judged to have lower intelligence because of the way you look)
>>
>>63355341
>mom look, I'm using buzzwords on the internet!!!
>>
>>63355446
Buzzword is a buzzword pleb
>>
>>63355428
>Can you imagine being literally incapable of having thick skin or being secure in your character, and derive your entire self-worth from other people's opinion of you

No,

No I can't
>>
>>63355476
what an insightful comment faggot
>>
>>63355362
You can speak to that fedora of yours. I'm sure it'll listen.
>>
>>63355428
desu I tend to think of ugly people as dumber than good looking ones, this can't just be me
>>
File: men vs women.png (36 KB, 1063x336) Image search: [Google]
men vs women.png
36 KB, 1063x336
>>63355428

Yes, because I'm a white male. I got used to it, by not being a giant pussy.

Maybe women need to git gud
>>
>>63355506
Just like yours you triggered empire shit. Anything passed a new hope only exists to sell toys faggot.
>>
>>63355531
Yeah, yeah, fedora etc.
I forgot /tv/ is so contrarian that you're a fedora wearer if you don't like firefly and star wars.
>>
>>63355608
Empire Strikes back is the best and you know it
>>
>>63355613
>contrarian
>for agreeing with the general consensus
Jesus you're a fucking moron, and a pretentious cunt too
I miss when snobbish losers at least had the decency to be authentically high and fucking mighty, how do you fucking sleep at night you colossal faggot?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.