[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wasn't prepared for all those feels ;_; Great movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: creedpostersmall.jpg (85 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
creedpostersmall.jpg
85 KB, 675x1000
I wasn't prepared for all those feels ;_;

Great movie
>>
Surprised the fuck out of me. Great soundtrack too.
>>
>>63352127
I hope Stallone is at least nominated for Best Supporting Actor. Oscar not Golden Globe.

Winning a Golden Globe is like winning World's best grandpa
>>
>>63352784
>caring about SHITwards
They only nominate you these days if your a biopic.
>>
I thought I wouldn't care for it since it is kind of a black movie, but it's really pretty universally enjoyable. Like a Will Smith movie (or even just The Freh Prince), but in a serious way
>>
I loved that shot when he was walking into the Conlan fight. Gave me chills
>>
File: single-take boxing match.webm (3 MB, 960x406) Image search: [Google]
single-take boxing match.webm
3 MB, 960x406
it's the first boxing movie I've seen with exciting and realistic boxing scenes
>>
>>63353021

You really need to spend less time on /tv/.
>>
File: will.png (311 KB, 671x432) Image search: [Google]
will.png
311 KB, 671x432
>>63353447
what did I say?
>>
As a Philly native, the way they remixed the running scene with the dirt bikes was authentic as fuck
>>
>>63352127
Fuckin' loved it. I really oughta watch it again.
>>
It was really fucking good. Inspired me to rewatch the series again (except V, fuck that piece of shit).

I hadn't seen the original Rocky in a long time until last night and it's still the masterpiece that it is. I forgot how much of the movie ISN'T about boxing or building up to the fight at the end. All the iconic elements like training and Mickey are pretty brushed aside. I seriously remembered there being a lot more Mickey in the movie but he's in like four scenes tops. With maybe only half of those having him being Rocky's manager.
>>
the best shot is that tracking shot of donni and stallone when the camera is following them from behind into the taring gym for the first time
>>
>>63352127
I loved the title cards where they froze them and showed their stats. That was really well done.
>>
>>63353409
Do you have the big punch that knocks down Apollo at the end before his montage. Whole theater gasped at that. Been awhile since a movie managed to do that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.