[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an obligatory concentration camp scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 141253.jpg (18 KB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
141253.jpg
18 KB, 400x220
>it's an obligatory concentration camp scene
>>
>>63351530

I would agree with you 90% of the time famalam, but it makes sense in Band of Brothers because they actually liberated concentration camps in real life.
>>
>>63351530
>eurgh i'm so sick of this historical inconvenience to promoting my shitty politics being shown all the time
>>
>>63352473
Not a /pol/tard but one can't help but wonder if they (Steven Spielberg and co) chose THIS account for that very reason.

Still an objectively 10/10 show
>>
>>63351530
Fuck you, this was great.
>>
>>63351530
this show was GOAT.
>>
File: 1446373849786.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1446373849786.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>Auschwits scene
>character is starving
>never stops by the cantina
>>
Reminder that the British and Americans employed German civilians as slave labor during and after the war.
>>
>Auschwits scene
>character is standing at the fence instead of participating in the football tournament
>>
>>63351530
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS
>>
>Auschwits scene
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>prisoner leans on the fence
>doesn't get beaten or shot
>>
>>63353806
You must confuse holohoax holiday camps with guantanamo bay.
>>
>>63353267
dumb frogposter
>>
> have a show based on historical events
> have a 'muh Holocaust' scene

Why do amerifats do this? Don't they know non amerifats (people with an actual education) are going to watch it and see the blatant historical inaccuracies?
>>
>>63351530
>Auschwitz scene
>characters bitching and moaning instead of using the zoo, football field, or botanical gardens that they actually, truly had there
>>
>>63352473
>liberated concentration camps in real life.

> concentration camps
> in real life
>>
sick of hearing about the joos tbqhwy family
>>
>>63353599
Reminder that ameicans used german slave labor to go to the moon

FUCK YEA BOYYYYYYY
SPACE RACE CHAMPS
USA
USA
USA
>>
File: you_put_them_in_the_ashtray.gif (484 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
you_put_them_in_the_ashtray.gif
484 KB, 500x235
>>63354286
>>
>concentration camp
>not in the local cinema or brothel
>>
>>63354359
>Auschwitz scene
>Nazi officers are playing batting a beachball in the pool
>Ja, Hans.. how many Jews did you kill today? I lost count Gunter.. ve just kill so many!
>laughtrack plays
>it aint me pays
>>
>jews liberated from concentration camp
talk about a downer
>>
>needing to go to camp to learn to concentrate
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.