[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really Anakins father? Shimi got force impregnanted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 454654768.jpg (82 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
454654768.jpg
82 KB, 1920x1080
Was he really Anakins father?

Shimi got force impregnanted. Sheev is clearly the apprentice of Palagueis who could create life. Sheev was the one who impregnated Shimi. He was grooming Anakin from literal conception.

So, he's his dad, yeah?

And if you think there's no evidence. Sheev loves to spin, and who thinks spinning is a good trick?

Checkmate.
>>
He also says "Anakin, I need your help my son" when Anakin is appointed to him by the Jedi council.
>>
File: Father-SWE.jpg (30 KB, 424x480) Image search: [Google]
Father-SWE.jpg
30 KB, 424x480
The Father is technically his father. (yeah i know)

He's the one who "chose" Anakin to be the one who brings balance in the Force after he dies. He's basically God in the Star Wars universe, which makes sense since Anakin is literally Jesus

And yeah that's canon
>>
File: lawrence -fuck the EU- kasdan.jpg (13 KB, 430x367) Image search: [Google]
lawrence -fuck the EU- kasdan.jpg
13 KB, 430x367
>>63350845
>>63351049
>http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-ca-hc-star-wars-lawrence-kasdan-20151206-story.html
>The story [in the prequels] does not interfere. We only have to deal with the first trilogy so we didn't have to deal with it much. They obviously have a certain feel, and that was not the feel we wanted this one to have.
>And with the canon — everyone refers to the canon, but it has zero meaning to me. I don't know what the canon is. I cannot get that straight.

It doesn't matter, because none of that fan fiction shit will be in the movies.
>>
This must be true because Sheev didn't give a fuck when maul or dooku was about to die, but Anakin is fighting on a distant planet and he can sense he's in danger? That's some dad sense right there.
>>
In the now non-canon Darth Plagueis novel, it's implied that, because Plaguies was playing God too much with his immortality experiments, Anakin was conceived of the force to undo the Sith's plans (which he does do, eventually)
>>
>>63351162
Just goes to show the EU is completely retarded.

Anakin did everything the prophecy said.

He brought balance to the force because it was wildly out of balance in favor of the Jedi. He did indeed destroy the Sith in RoTJ.
>>
>>63351162
That novel may still be semi-canon in at least a broad strokes sense, as the Tarkin novel referred to some of its events and used its OCs
>>
>>63351049
>they actually introduced gods of the force
And people on this very fucking board still defend the Clone Wars cartoon
>>
>people giving a shit about canon

Jesus if its a good story then just enjoy it who cares what disney says is valior invalid
>>
>>63351088
Yeah and that's what i like about The Clone Wars, it's canon, but it doesn't interfere with the movies, it's just more informations.

Anakin's mother was impregnated by the midi-chlorians, just like Jesus' mother got pregnant from God in the Bible. So The Clone Wars actually showed who that God was and it was honestly pretty cool.
There's an obvious parallel between Anakin's story and The Bible, and Sheev didn't do it because he's not God in the Star Wars universe, and he doesn't have that kind of power.
>>
>>63350956
Lucas is such a poet, that can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>63351088
>the prequels are non-canon for all it matters.
FUCK YA
>>
>>63350845
Now THIS is poetry.
>>
>>63351819
>Based Kasdan and JJ are OT purists

There is hope.
>>
At least this is a better theory than darth binks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.