[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>even paul rudd got fit for this so women can look skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: paul.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1040
>even paul rudd got fit for this

so women can look skinny as shit to be a superhero but not men
>>
>>63345959

That's exactly right, well except for Jesse Eisenberg, he gets to be a skinny fairy faggot Lex Luthor
>>
>>63345959
Rudd is in the same relative shape as Gadot.

Waiting for Gadot's gains is retarded because she's a woman. They just don't build muscle like men.

Rudd and Gadot put similar effort.
Compare their results.
That's normal.

Women are just shit at building muscle without "help"
>>
>>63345959
isn't that guy like 5'7? how does he look so big?
>>
>>63346083
Hi jewboy
>>
>>63346089
>big
He's not a big guy, for anyone.

He's fit and lean.
If he wasn't cutting for the movie, he'd look like a regular guy in good shape.
>>
He's a manlet so it's easier to get into shape though
>>
>>63346120
>things 6'2 250 lbs fatties say
>>
>>63346002
But villains can look like fags or fatfucks or anything...
Not that Einseberg is not a terrible Lex
>>
>>63346083
Forget gains, I could point to dozens of actresses that have more talent than Gal Gadot and look more like Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot.
>>
>>63346151

More like what skinny lankets say.
>>
>>63346166
I cannot argue against that
>>
how do you get fit

im sick of being skinnyfat
>>
>>63346171
He's right tho.

Manlets have less joint stress than real sized people
>>
>>63346166

then do it, because all anyone ever links to is alexandra daddario and she looks like shit
>>
>>63345959
They do this because it'll bring in a larger female audience, you'll notice a lot of cape movies have scenes with shirtless men just for the sake of it being sexy and bringing in women.

Avengers 2 had the pointless shirtless Cap woodcutting scene, Ant-man had this I guess.
>>
>>63346208
i think your question is rather "how to get cut"

stop eating
literally
most of people with 6 packs just have very low body fat that is hard to sustain
if you're in a movie, editing and lighting obviously helps

if you wanna be "fit" you have to add weightlifting on top, which the normal person rarely has time for
>>
>>63346208
If you're skinnyfat, then you don't need to do calorie restriction.
Which is really hard.

All you need is some muscle to fill out your frame to make you not look so pear shaped.

Go to the gym 3 times a week.
Google a beginner routine.

Keep doing that for 3 months and you'll look so much better.

You won't be /fit/, but you'll notice a huge difference
>>
>>63346227

this is where they post some random fit model that isn't even an actress
>>
>>63346275
>>63346279
thanks guys

might just buy some dumbbells too
>>
>>63346275
>he thinks he doesnt have time for minimal exercise

nice meme

it doesnt even take much to not be skinnyfat or actualfat.

just eat not shit food, and workout a couple hours a week
>>
Is there a webm of the sub atomic scene already?
>>
>>63346275
>stop eating
>literally

Or, you know, eat filling, protein-rich foods.

>if you wanna be "fit" you have to add weightlifting on top, which the normal person rarely has time for

Unless you're a single parent with two kids or something I have a feeling just about everyone could manage an hour a day three days a week. That means you'll have to sacrifice three episodes in your zombie tv show marathon though, so chances are people won't do it.
>>
>>63346083
Rudd did his superhero build without steroids. Other superhero men have been using steroids. There's just no way to accomplish the gains they did in the time they did.

Rudd is a realistic example of what the average man can achieve natty.
>>
>>63346367
Which part?
>>
>>63346922
The one at the final battle
>>
>>63347055
Sure, but when he goes in to it or out? I still have the move and would probably made it
>>
>>63347098
When the villian is about to fuck ant man's daugther shit up
>>
File: stickytrex.gif (21 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
stickytrex.gif
21 KB, 451x75
>>63346208
>>
>>63346166
But are they Jewish? That's what really matters.
>>
>>63346083
>waiting for Gadot
Kek you faggot
>>
>>63346227
Regardless of your shitty opinion, she still looks more like Wonder Woman than Gal. She has a bigger bust, a non-ectomorph body, abs, pale skin, blue hair, and even the right hair texture.
>>
>>63346208
Cut then build. All I did was watch my calories and I lost 40 lbs in like 4 months. Then build muscle
>>
File: che.jpg (41 KB, 388x662) Image search: [Google]
che.jpg
41 KB, 388x662
>>63346742
>>
>>63346083
>Rudd is in the same relative shape as Gadot.

Shills are getting dumber. Paul looked like a superhero with his shirt off, Gal looks like a little girl in cosplay.
>>
>>63347882
The standard for what a man should look like has gotten jacked up incredibly in the past 15 years. All a woman has to do is not be overweight, apply some makeup, and maybe do some squats, but you'd still be fine. Building a ton of muscle and cutting it is much more difficult to maintain.
>>
>>63347922
Even the Mother of Dragons couldn't be bothered to lose weight for her role as Sarah Connor but Jai Courtney (Reese) still got ripped.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.