[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone like this show? i've never seen it discussed here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Prison-Break.jpg (133 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Prison-Break.jpg
133 KB, 1200x600
anyone like this show? i've never seen it discussed here
>>
Yes. Most people like season 1 and 2, after that, the show went to shit.
>>
>>63345663
s1 goat
s2 pretty good
s3 good

rest is shit
>>
>>63345663
SCOFIELLDD!!
>>
File: jodi-lyn-okeefe-11.jpg (38 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
jodi-lyn-okeefe-11.jpg
38 KB, 600x346
I'd pump Gretchen
>>
>>63345663

It used to get discussed a lot when it was more relevant and even in the past year it's been discussed a bit. However, I loved the first season so I'll bite. Probably the best jail breakout show we'll ever get.

They handled the conspiracy really well too. It was pretty grounded and interesting. Had a lot of elements that could have been heavy handed but they were handled with care. I.e. the son trying to escape the conspiracy, the lawyers trying to get Lincoln out of jail, and even the love story was pretty good.

Great cast too. Probably one of the best shows FOX ever had. And then season 4 had to shit on everything.
>>
>>63345663
S1 was a great show. After that it just felt contrived, I couldn't watch more than a few episodes of S2.
>>
season 1 and 2 were awesome, 3 was pretty crappy and 4 was awful
kinda hyped for the new season, though
>>
>>63345663
Is this a new Flash spinoff? I bet it's just a mini that shows how they end up joining Legends of Tomorrow.

Fucking Relax, I'm kidding It was a really good show. It started to get tedious though I think it could have pulled itself together if that guy hadn't killed someone in a...car accident I think.
>>
>>63345804
this

they should have just ended it there, but i guess it was popular so they made more? i only watched it for the first time a few months back
>>
>>63346931
Did you hear they're making more?
>>
>>63345663
This and Dexter really went to absolute shit in thier last seasons
>>
S1 is so good jesus christ if it was a female then I'd literally eat her shit.

S2 was good

S3 was good

The rest was shit. But the difference between this post and the rest ITT is that I REALLY want to emphasize how amazing S1 is. It's the best action show ever. I remember 24 S1 being gr8 too but I think Prison Break was even better.
>>
>>63346931
>They handled the conspiracy really well too.
> It was pretty grounded
>Had a lot of elements that could have been heavy handed but they were handled with care
>the son
> even the love story was pretty good.

u wot m8?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.