[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke, did I ever tell you about the Hassk Thug? And he was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 486x486
Luke, did I ever tell you about the Hassk Thug?

And he was a good friend
>>
A bat faced wolfman. Noice
>>
They fed Yoda after midnight.
>>
File: 1431108600473.jpg (35 KB, 474x569) Image search: [Google]
1431108600473.jpg
35 KB, 474x569
>>63345461
>>
Actually a pretty cool design compared to what we've seen so far
>>
>>63345276
I'm concerned at the lack of PT/OT aliens, all we've seen so far is Wookie, Ackbar, Nein Numb that's about it
>>
File: Heeroshima.png (122 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
Heeroshima.png
122 KB, 400x368
>>63345461
>>
>>63346649

what you don't like the minions? SW isn't for you anymore.
>>
File: Hassk.jpg (26 KB, 336x728) Image search: [Google]
Hassk.jpg
26 KB, 336x728
Hassk?

>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hassk
>Captain Hassk was a Gungan extremist who had a strong distaste for the Galactic Empire and those who gave in to the wishes of the Naboo.
>"Yousa Gungans no wanna deal with them Imperials no more? Yousa tinken them Naboo Gungans actuh like helpless nuna? Isa say we take Rori. Meesa camp isa located at -2060 3300. If yousa tinken Gungans need to be more war like, yousa come see me and bring weapons. If yousa thinken wesa Gungans should be saddled like kaadu, then yousa come see meesa so Isa can spit on you. Ptuh!"
>>
>>63345276
>>63346814
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hassk_%28species%29
>The Hassk were a large, hairy, sentient species. One Hassk was serving as a member of the Gray Gundarks speeder bike gang when they attempted to claim the lost treasure of the Sith Lord Count Dooku on the planet Ponemah sometime after the Battle of Endor.[1]
>Hassk first appeared in the short story "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku", which was written by Landry Q. Walker and released as an eBook in 2015.
>>
File: LakSivrak.jpg (13 KB, 304x352) Image search: [Google]
LakSivrak.jpg
13 KB, 304x352
>>63345401
He probably comes from the same star system as pic related. >>63346649 So he would at least be related to an original alien.
>>
File: Sha'a_Gi_Headshot.jpg (36 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Sha'a_Gi_Headshot.jpg
36 KB, 375x523
>>63346779
Knowing Star Wars can I assume that this alien is named Deezpickabeale Mee'Nion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.