[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mean seriously, it is about girls at the absolute top of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: max-mad.jpg (125 KB, 867x488) Image search: [Google]
max-mad.jpg
125 KB, 867x488
I mean seriously, it is about girls at the absolute top of the food chain living the best life they could ever hope for, with a man who would literally sacrifice EVERYTHING for them. So ummm lets just kinda leave into this wasteland full of cannibal rapists with this girl we barely know cuz she said she remembers there being some place nice near here... "Our children won't be warlords"? Bitch, Warlord is like being the fucking PRESIDENT here, what part of APOCALYPTIC WASTELAND did you not understand? I mean STILL awesome movie, but bitches be crazy.
>>
literally reddit
>>
Bitches be delusional and think the world is sunshine and butterflies.
>>
They are undereducated. What do you think it does to people's brains.
>>
>>63344636
That's fair, I can understand that.

I always have issues refuting friends who talk about how Furiosa's a great character. She never really changed, but since she was so central I can't exactly say she was useless.
>>
Liking women is literally the gayest thing you can do.
>>
>>63344636

This best life they could ever hope for includes being locked in a room and having to fuck some ugly motherfucker who most likely does not wash his balls.
>>
>>63344636
>women acting irrationally
Seems like a pretty accurate portrayal to me.
>>
>>63344636
He was ugly. Nothing else matters.

They would have been voluntary members of Toecutters gang otherwise.
>>
>>63345214
it's their jobs to wash his balls!
>>
Because getting raped by one dude is worse than most likely getting raped by countless dudes and starving and dying from thirst and exhaustion in the post apocalyptic wasteland.

Shitlord.
>>
>>63346506
This. If the guy looked like George Clooney bitches wouldn't be complaining
>>
>>63344636
the in-universe explanation is actually that he was genetically damaged. their children would have been deformed, or terminally ill Warboys reliant on transfusions, etc.

they couldn't state it like that because it wouldn't have been PC but that was the reason.
>>
>>63347422
>White man's DNA is inferior
What are you talking about? The PC faggots would love that shit.
>>
File: 8788.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
8788.gif
2 MB, 480x360
Thread is killing me, thanks for the laughs guy.
>>
>>63345058
They're all fags anyway.
>>
>>63344636
>films men will never understand
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.