[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MARVEL consistently pumps out shit movie after shit move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: WeebayDahell.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
WeebayDahell.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>MARVEL consistently pumps out shit movie after shit move
>people Love It

>DC does the same
>people Hate It
>>
DUDE HYPERBOLE, OPINIONS AND STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT LMAO
>>
>>63340890
That would seem to suggest that both critics and the casual moviegoing audience disagree that Marvel consistently puts out poor films.

That's okay, you're allowed to dislike things that other people like.
>>
>>63340890
>one mistake justifies the other
kek
>>
Almost all of marvel movies are shit where as dc has had a lot of really awesome movies
>>
>>63341539
this honestly
>>
>>63341539
Company wars aside, I really am more hyped for the DCCU, probably because the MCU have lost its freshness around phase 1, but the DCCU is just starting. Plus, Man of Steel was great.
>>
DC don't do entertainment they do gritty (boring)
>>
>>63340890
DC sucks
>>
>>63340890
>can't even spell movie
>>
>>63340890
Please prove that all marvel movies are shit. I'll be waiting to get your sources
>>
>>63341539
Why do people pretend like Nolan's movies are including in the DCCU? Is it desperation?
>>
>>63342986
Maybe he watched them and found them shitty?
>>
>>63342988
nobody mentioned the DCCU or nolan
>>
>>63342986
he used his eyes and ears when the movies were on.
>>
>>63340890

While ironically Marvel comics are absolute shit right now and DC are actually doing moderately better in terms of writing.
>>
>>63343067
DC has released ONE movie. One.

Nothing before Man of Steel is relevant.
>>
>>63343184
>not reading Ms Marvel
>>
>>63343206
>Nothing before Man of Steel is relevant.
why? because it's not part of the autism universe?

even then MoS is still better
>>
taste
teJst/Submit
noun
noun: taste; plural noun: tastes

the ability to discern what is of good quality or of a high aesthetic standard.
"she has frightful taste in literature"
synonyms: judgement, discrimination, discernment, tastefulness, cultivation, culture, refinement, polish, finesse, elegance, grace, style, stylishness
"the house was furnished with taste"
antonyms: tastelessness
>>
>>63343363
>why? because it's not part of the autism universe?

That's exactly why.

It's like giving Marvel credit for Spider-Man 2 or Blade.

>even then MoS is still better

You're welcome to your awful opinion, but it's still just one film.
>>
DC just needs some good directors, other than fucking Snyder

Marvel already has the cheap look
>>
>>63343395
>It's like giving Marvel credit for Spider-Man 2 or Blade.
But people should do that.

>You're welcome to your awful opinion
ironic
>>
>>63340890
I think DC has a lot more insufferable Jews in their movies

I blame Jesse Esienberg for killing the hype train.
>>
>>63343428
>But people should do that.

Marvel had absolutely nothing to do with those movies besides owning the rights to the characters in comic books. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>63343539
>it's not marvel it's just marvel

and here i thought this marvelvDC shit was about the actual companies characters and their movies than some fucking stupid company war
>>
File: tooth guy.png (11 KB, 335x126) Image search: [Google]
tooth guy.png
11 KB, 335x126
>>63340890
who is this guy??? just saw his face on another forum when i was researching dan schneider
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.