[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who else can't wait for April 3rd when TWD finally jumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Walking_Dead_embed1.jpg (111 KB, 648x477) Image search: [Google]
Walking_Dead_embed1.jpg
111 KB, 648x477
So who else can't wait for April 3rd when TWD finally jumps from mediocre to amazing?
>>
I hope you're wearing your shitting pants.
>>
File: Fonz-jumps-the-shark.jpg (49 KB, 411x367) Image search: [Google]
Fonz-jumps-the-shark.jpg
49 KB, 411x367
>>63339103

But it already jumped...

THE SHARK
>>
tell me about Negan. why does he wield the bat?
>>
>>63339189

Because it's fucking awesome
>>
if he kills anyone other than Glenn or Daryl this scene will be massively disappointing and ruin everything
>>
its gonna be like a whole new show
>>
>>63339276
I have a feeling it's going to be Glenn. He has got a good amount of screentime and development, which usually means it's time
>>
>>63339276

I kind of hope it's Daryl just for the fangirl butthurt
>>
>>63339276
I'm thinking Maggie. Maybe Daryl.
>>
>>63339276
It'll be Morgan or Abe
>>
File: Jeffrey Dean Morgan.jpg (4 MB, 2703x3600) Image search: [Google]
Jeffrey Dean Morgan.jpg
4 MB, 2703x3600
good casting?
>>
>>63339276
Here what I think is gonna happen: Negan is choosing who hes gonna kill and asks jokingly for any volunteers. Everyone is silent. He then does eeny meeny miny mo and ends on Glenn. Daryl then says "no, take me I volunteer" or some shit to that effect and gets the bat.
>>
>>63340697
10/10
>>
>>63340708
No, I bet he ends on Maggie, but since Glenn is all muh wife & muh baby he volunteers
>>
can anybody explain to me why negan is considered a good character? i stopped reading before his introduction and all i know is that he kills glenn and talks like an edgy kid
>>
>>63340736
id be ok with this
>>
>>63340697

I wanted Patrick Warburton, or Rob Riggle.
>>
https://youtu.be/eaZ7oQgOkR0?t=1m49s

>mostly because I can say "fuck" all that time

C O N F I R M E D for swearing a lot
>>
>>63340750
you know a villain is good when you dont want him to die
>>
>>63340750
self insert for fedoras. Says nerd swearing words (fucking fucket fuck or something like that), ultra edgy and violent but NO RAPE M'LADY

it's just a self insert for nerds
>>
File: 1425107465336.png (49 KB, 297x289) Image search: [Google]
1425107465336.png
49 KB, 297x289
>>63339103
>finally jumps from mediocre
>mediocre
Do you seriously believe this? It's total horseshit, always has been
>>
>>63340791
to be fair hes a literal comic villain. Im sure the show will round out his character alot more.
>>
File: 1339038246699.jpg (91 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1339038246699.jpg
91 KB, 447x444
honestly this shit is all going downhill if they kill a major character like Glenn or Daryl.. once you reach the point where most of the first people you started the journey with are gone it's just going to feel pointless
I'm not going to care about fat bitch with glasses #3 or whoever to replace someone with 6 seasons of development
>>
>>63340810
>to be fair hes a literal comic villain. Im sure the show will round out his character alot more.

Yeah just like Eyepatch McFuckface right?
>>
>>63340826
>Yeah just like Eyepatch McFuckface right?

The show actually did give him much more character than the comics.
>>
>>63340772
Fuck yes, I hope AMC has let them do it
I'd be a massive disappointment otherwise
>>
>>63340826
governor was shit in the comic and the show
>>
>>63340832

And then dumped it all in the trash at the end
>>
>>63339103
can't wait, but not because im particularly fond of the character just so negan fags can stop hyping him up like hes the ONE thing thats gonna save this trainwreck of a show.

j..j..ust wait till negan shows up, boy hes gonna ruin all those glennfags hahaha you dont now what you are missing, i read the comics btw xDD
>>
>>63340750

On the surface he seems like some sort of 12 year old on xbox live which is amusing due to the usually dead serious context, but he's got some depth to him where he's actually a very intelligent strategist and probably acts that way to intimidate people and bait his enemies into underestimating his intelligence.

He's also not as one-note as The Governor who was just a 100% shithead psychopath in the comics taking advantage of the situation to get away with abusing people.

Negan legitimately thinks he's doing the right thing by setting up basically a protection racket over other survivors. You give him half your supplies and his crew protects your outpost from zombies and bandits, whether you want it or not. He considers himself and the violence he dishes out as a necessary stabilizing force that a zombie infested world needs, like the closest thing to a government people are going to get, and he's just taxing people, and he only hurts people if they break his rules or fuck with him first.
>>
>>63340876
but he IS the ONE thing thats gonna save the trainwreck of the show though
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.