[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE GUILT SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS - It's getting out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
It seems like 2015 is turning out to be YEAR OF THE WGSJW!!! It seems like the perfect storm of feminazi's, blacks and self loathing white men have gathered to shove diversity down our throats like they do so much big black cock.

Star Wars The Force Awakens - The leads are a black male and a white female while the villains are mostly white men.

Jessica Jones might as well be called "The WGSJW Show" what with it's 90lb female lead beating up men twice her size when not taking black cock up her ass and, of course, the villain is a white man.

Now these fucking asswipes are frothing at the mouth over Captain America Civil War and the announcement that Ryan (Creed) Coogler is Directing Black Panther.

The thing that's triggering their white guilt faggotry is the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly (Pic Related). You'll notice that Cap and Iron Man are front and center while BP is behind them, well, the WGSJW's closet faggots over at have been freaking the fuck about this, going so far as to equate it with Rosa Parks, not realizing that the movie is called CAPTAIN AMERICA: Civil War while Iron Man is the MCU's biggest selling point and the film is being used to introduce Black Panther. They then point to the EW issue about Batman vs. Superman and sqwak about how they're promoting "diversity" by having Wonder Jew up front and then complaining that she's being sexually objectified by doing so in the same breath.

But you'll NEVER head any of these cocksuckers say "why didn't the cast a Chinese boy as Spider-man or an Indian as Doctor Strange?!!" and this is because all of this is really about WHITE GUILT over slavery which blacks have been using for DEACDES in their eternal victimhood propaganda that they use to get what they want just like how Jews use the Holocaust.

Yeah, they want "diversity" which is really code for "I'm entitled to something because of my sex/race without working for it".
>>
So are you just memeing here or are you actually this assblasted? Yeah I dislike this trend too, but I don't publicly and voluntarily humiliate myself on the internet with these kinds of threads
>>
>>63335372
TL;DR:
IT'S 2015
>>
What does the WG in WGSJW stand for?

White guilt?
>>
File: disney.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
>>63335372
Disney jews are behind all this, bro.

They own the star wars and marvel franchises.

This should come as no surprise.
>>
/pol/ much?

leave
>>
>>63335372
lol kill yourself. the world is changing and you hate it. it not your world anymore white boi.
>>
File: 1449102493003.gif (563 KB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
1449102493003.gif
563 KB, 374x354
>>63335489
Delicious tears. Look at the facts.
>>
>>63335372
Fuck off retard
>>
B U T T S E X
U
T
T
S
E
X
>>
>>63335372
Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>63335372
Vote with your wallet, man.
>>
>>63335372
>thinks every single casting choice in Hollywood is part of some plot against the white race
>accuses others of having a victim complex
Seriously you anti- SJW SJW's are the living embodiment of a perpetual imaginary victim complex
>>
>>63335372
>meow
>has claws that a real housewife would envy
Jesus Christ, Marvel
>>
File: 1447542427475.jpg (89 KB, 525x491) Image search: [Google]
1447542427475.jpg
89 KB, 525x491
>>63335372
So the Wonder Woman movie has to be Directed by a woman and Black Panther must be directed by an African American. I sure as fuck didn't see these fucksticks screaming for Peter Dinklage to Direct ANT-MAN!

What bothers me the most about this isn't the feminazi's or the blacks but the simpering fucking pansy white men who act as their lapdogs.

The feminists have a lot of whores who fuck black men (mainly to get back at Mommy and Daddy for not buying them a pony or to define themselves as an "individual" as if they were sporting a new pair of shoes) and want it to be more socially acceptable while blacks see fucking a white bitch as a status symbol, so those groups have self serving motivations.

But I'm convinced that any white man who advocates for either of those two groups is doing it for two reasons:

A - They're closet fags who secretly want to take black cock in both pipes or...
B - They think that pretending that they're oh-so-sensitive will impress cute little college hipster chicks who wont fuck them because they have small cocks which is one of the reasons why they idolize blacks in the first place, not to mention that most of these people are fat, hairy neckbeards who couldn't get laid in a fucking morgue.

I'm just soo tired of bitches and blacks trying to shove their way into things they don't give a fuck about (movies, videogames, Star Wars etc...) purely to push their agenda, not based on real "diversity" but their actual goal of domination and the kekolds who enable them because they're submissive fags who want to be chocked on a leash while sucking on black cock and being fucked in the ass by some bitch with a strap-on!!!FACT!!! https://youtu.be/rh_KyO4uifc
>>
>>63335435
Then sit in silence and take it in the ass like a faggot!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>63335680
dat gap tho
>>
>>63335476
This is all about WHITE GUILT over slavery that niggers use to profit. Do you see as much bullshit from Asians, Indians etc... when they experience just as much racism? NOPE! But every time some nigger gets arrested or shot the chimps freak the fuck out and start rioting, looting etc...

JJ Abrams is a FUCKING JEW and they're long term goal to mongrelize white culture and promoting NIGGERS breeding with race traitor white whores is their way of doing it while they work with feminazi's to shame white men into feeling guilty that we built modern civilization which niggers do their best to bring to ruin with their nignorance.

LITERALLY, the very first footage of TFA was of a nigger popping up into frame and it's no coincidence that Cocknose picked the ugliest, Cro-Magnon looking throwback gorilla he could find. Abrams is shoving race into our faces and using Star Wars as a way of promoting white guilt social justice warrior bullshit.

NIGGERS AND WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT STAR WARS!!! Just like videogames, they see it as something that belongs to a predominantly white male audience and they're determined to shove their way into it.

Will I see The Force Awakens? Yes. But I'll be buying a ticket for something else and sneaking in. I'm not having a single penny of my money going to this Jew fuck, his nigger or the white whore he cast!
>>
File: untitled.png (916 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
916 KB, 620x372
>>63335476
Look at Africa. All we heard in the 80's was "END APARTHEID!!!" and they did. Well Africa is now a Hellhole. Niggers are animals and all they do is breed like cockroaches and add NOTHING to civilization. Compare every major American city today to the way they were 50-60 years ago. New York, Los Angeles, Detroit etc... all beacons of modern civilization filled with hard working people who strived for something better. Now they're all desolate, cultural wastelands filled with niggers who have also polluted our media which is predominately owned by JEWS shove WHITE GUILT over SLAVERY into our faces on a daily basis. I can't go a single day without seeing a movie (Star Wars), TV show (Jessica Jones) or a fucking commercial either in print or on TV that doesn't show some nigger with a white bitch. It's propaganda, plain and simple and pushed by a group of people, the Jews, who are one of the most tribalistic races on the face of the Earth.
>>
File: 1388874526478.png (165 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
1388874526478.png
165 KB, 900x450
>>63335476
Here's how it works. Niggers are the throwbacks that didn't feel the need to explore because they lacked intellectual curiosity, thus, as the continents started to separate and the more intelligent members of our species migrated to different climates they started to develop into different ethnicities.

Niggers never developed because they're low I.Q. animals that the rest of humanity left behind until we were stupid enough to allow them back into our cultures and now they're dragging civilization into the fucking gutter.

Finally, niggers have bigger dicks because the blood that would otherwise be in their brains, that would fuel oxygenation and help increase cognitive functions, pooled into their lower extremities because they didn't explore and weren't exposed to cold climates where the blood would contract from the extremities which explains why whites have smaller penises but smarter brains.
Smart niggers? They exist because they were bred with smarter cultures against better judgement. There is no such thing as a "pure nigger" and if they do exist then it's in Africa and if you know what a Hellhole that continent is then you'd know I was right or just look at any part of the world where niggers only breed with other niggers. Sure, maybe once in a while you get a nigger who makes an evolutionary jump and develops extra intelligence but they'd only use it to find a way to defraud the welfare system!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>63335372
SJW's cry like little faggots because there are too many whites in films and TV or not enough strong female leads

and people cry like little faggots when there are too many non whites or too many strong female leads

You are basically an SJW, well the other side of the SJW coin

Also Jessica Jones has super human strength that's why she can fight men twice her side

Tell me, do you get ass blasted when you see men with super human strength wining men bigger than them in a fight, or lifting things they couldn't possibly lift?

>I'm entitled to something because of my sex/race
Isn't that what you are doing right now? You are triggered because you think white men should have the lead roes and not be the villains?

Why don't you go and join your SJW cousins in the corner and be offended over there
>>
>>63335680
>nigger taller
That is factually wrong
>>
>>63335759
>Niggers are the throwbacks that didn't feel the need to explore because they lacked intellectual curiosity
but didn't they leave Africa towards Asia and Europe? and because of the cooler climates we evolved lighter skin?
>>
>>63335476
Or maybe the top screen caps are from a time when blacks and non whites were second class citizens and the idea of giving them air time and major roles was unheard of, but now they are not so its okay to give them air time?
>>
>>63335721
I think people like you hate white guilt because you actually deep down feel guilty lmao and that's why you are so angry
>>
>>63335372
4/10 OP i smirked, you're alright
>>
>Capeshit fancy themselves for being icons for people to look up too
>All made during the 40-60s
>They are also super liberal
>Most of the black/women characters are in groups or sidekicks
>None of them actually succeed in making their own black women character other than established ones

Its not the movies fault, they are just taking from source material. They have been changing characters skin tones for years and no one complained. The comic artists are just incompetent at what they WANT to do.
>>
File: not better.jpg (100 KB, 923x400) Image search: [Google]
not better.jpg
100 KB, 923x400
>>63335788
>>Isn't that what you are doing right now? You are triggered because you think white men should have the lead roes and not be the villains?

Let me ask you this, why did the original Star Wars have such a massive cultural impact? It's because of that one scene where Luke is watching the sun set and dreaming of a bigger and better world. That scene says EVERYTHING without a word of dialogue which is why it crosses all cultural barriers and one of the greatest scene's in film history.

In the Force Awakens we have Jar Jar "Cocknose" Abrams shoving race into our collective faces by having Tyrone pop up into frame and wandering around the desert of his own nignorance, sweaty, exasperated and looking like he's searching for a banana. https://youtu.be/1gpXMGit4P8
>>
>>63335814
Exactly. Niggers have dark skin because, as our species evolved from primates, those who stayed in Africa stayed black because of exposure to the heat and sunlight which maintained their dark melanin levels. But those who traveled to colder climates had less exposure which is why they developed pale skin.
>>
File: 1448252396200.png (715 KB, 575x324) Image search: [Google]
1448252396200.png
715 KB, 575x324
>>63335847
Back in the early 1980's, Eddie Murphy was the biggest movie star in North America, Bill Cosby had one of the most successful TV shows and Michael Jackson was the world most popular singer. Woman can have success if they work hard enough for it but most believe they deserve special treatment because of their vanity and narcissism which they develop when they're young and realize that they can manipulate people with their looks. But Feminazi's are mostly bulldykes and resort to constant screaming and crying that they want something and think they deserve it because of their over developed sense of self entitlement.

Oh and one other thing, I have NEVER received anything based upon my skin color. I had to work my ass off and PROVE MYSELF to get anything in this world. I can't cry SEXISM or RACISM when I don't get what I want, so forgive me if your violin doesn't work on me. https://youtu.be/tC0PMxfGsc8
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.