[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like Sons of Anarchy /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
Did you like Sons of Anarchy /tv/?
>>
>>63334262
gotta reach out to purple and keep the pipeline to green flowing. I want to keep us all whole. I love you brothers.
>>
>>63334262

fun times except season 3. what the fuck was that
>>
It's fun. It's like Trailer Park Boys in that the whole crew is made of incorrigible fuck ups, but it's more mean spirited.
>>
>>63334402
This. Season three was fucking awful but the rest of it is solid 7.5/10 I had fun watching it.
>>
I enjoyed it for a time, but as it went on it became absolute trash.

I didn't even bother with the final season at all. I guessed the ending beforehand and I was proven right
>>
File: 1418367993410.jpg (354 KB, 1232x812) Image search: [Google]
1418367993410.jpg
354 KB, 1232x812
It was inconsistent because "lol I'm writing as I go".

Seasons 6 and 7 were all over the place and the finale wrapped things up too weirdly.
>>
>>63334262
I just wish all the greenscreen in the last season wasn't so shit
>>
>>63334262

tig should have died, him surviving, worse yet, getting a happy ending is BULLSHIT.
>>
>>63334795
Why? Tig did nothing to deserve death.
>>
>>63334819
>these guys

lmao fuck off
>>
Can we agree that opie's death scene is still one of the most devastating things to watch?
>>
>>63334884
Excuse me?
>>
>>63334819

>Tig did nothing to deserve death.

Neither did Opie or Opie's wife.
>>
>>63334262
Montages made up 14% of total screentime. Kill yourself if you like this shit.
>>
I was thinking about rewatching this actually but I don't think I could get through season 3 and 6 again.
>>
>>63335278
>multiple episodes in season 6 and 7 have 2 montages

lol can't stop laughing
>>
File: straight outta stockton.jpg (846 KB, 2560x1080) Image search: [Google]
straight outta stockton.jpg
846 KB, 2560x1080
>>63334262
>white boys running stockton

ayylmao
>>
ayy mano
>>
I watched 2 episodes of s1. Should I bother?
>>
>>63337105
absolutely yes
>>
S7
>asian triad gets gang fucked
>jax goes full retard
>their leader is murdered by the sons
>their new leader is murdered by the sons
>ends with all the factions joining the sons in a happy song while the triad are left a butfucked mess
>
>>
>Mothur ev chroeist reach out to the yellow

Who /chibs/ here?
>>
Would of liked it more if it wasn't about a motorcycle gang every time one of those fags ride by my place i want them to crash and burn
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.