[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sopranos thread? butthurt breaking bad fanboy janitor deleted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Sopranos.jpg (87 KB, 560x305) Image search: [Google]
Sopranos.jpg
87 KB, 560x305
sopranos thread?

butthurt breaking bad fanboy janitor deleted the old one
>>
Do you remember your first blowjob? How long did it take the guy to cum?
>Heh heh.
Classic. But seriously, I fucking loved The Sopranos. Its one of the only shows that I'm not painfully aware that they're all actors. The characters were fucking perfect.
>>
I hate tony
>>
>>63333893
Why is lil janjan such a pussy ass bitch tonight?
>>
File: darth finnerty.jpg (109 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
darth finnerty.jpg
109 KB, 650x366
>>63334805
had to pay back the alimony
>>
Was little carmine putting on an act and playing all sides against each other? Remember that other than the secret meeting with butchie, tony and the other guys he's largely absent from the final ep. Was he just a dumb guy whose only use to the families was as a mediator/messenger of sorts or was that part of a public persona when in fact he was largely pulling the strings behind the scenes very subtly?

Also, was Paulie a rat? What happens to him if/when Tony gets clipped?
>>
>>63335490
>was Paulie a rat
NO
>>
>>63335555

quads confirm
>>
>>63335555
>mfw the janitors can't stop the numbers
>>
>>63335555
He would have been a rat given the chance
>>
>>63335589
Watch it anony
>>
File: AgentHarris2_8451.jpg (64 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
AgentHarris2_8451.jpg
64 KB, 300x293
MR SOPRANO, IM FBI
>>
>>63335555

Nice.

"No" based on what? Throughout the show he's shown as being probably the least loyal MC other than the ones who got flipped and his entire personality is self-serving, greedy and probably in the top 3-4 most sociopathic guys in the show, while all the time being very vocal about his hatred for rats and being extremely servile to Tony. To me he often looks like he protests too much which is grounds for at least a grain of suspicion.
>>
File: paulie-blowjob.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
paulie-blowjob.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.