[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Comedians/comedic actors you can't understand how anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
ITT: Comedians/comedic actors you can't understand how anyone could possibly find them funny
>>
Almost every female comedian ever.
>>
And people in my writing course were talking about how funny he was I was confused as hell, hes awful
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
Soooo *quick pause* IWUZ walkin', right? And then like, outofmyeye, I spot Kanye, right? *pause for laughter* And I was like "OHHHHHHHH MAIGOD KANYE" *pause for laughter* but he was joggin', right? AAAAAnd Iwuzlike, Kanye, this is a sideWALK, not a sideJOG
>>
File: 5.jpg (34 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
34 KB, 480x320
CLEAN WESTERN TOILETS
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
Comedians?
>all women
>minorities that aren't Patrice or the classics like Eddie Murphy
>beta liberal faggots whose entire standup reads like talking points from r/politics
>>
Everyone is just pretending to like her for progfag, points right?
>>
Aziz is fine in small doses, I didn't mind him on Parks and Rec until they started giving him more and more episodes and stories
>>
>>63330331

I dont find him funny but I am a brown manlet just like him so it kind of gives me hope. in a weird way i want him to be successful.
>>
>Sooo I was petting my cat right, you guys like cats? *pauses for audience cheer* CATS ARE PUSSIES! I'm just kidding I respect women. But anyway, I knocked my food on the floor petting my cat, and it jumps down there to start eating it! And I'm like all, "Maan don't eat that food off the floor, cat! Ain't you ever hear of the five second rule? You'll get salmonella!"
>>
File: comedians_-_h_2015.jpg (89 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
comedians_-_h_2015.jpg
89 KB, 675x380
Kevin Hart is okay though
>>
>>63331040
I think if she finds out people don't like her, she eats them. Its fear that makes her popular.
>>63330911
top tier list
>>
>>63331389
Kevin Har is annoying, a complete try hard. Even Ice Cube knows it and he works with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9huSsQ1kD1g
>>
Mark Maron and Richard Lewis

Doing that tired Woody Allen neurotic jew schtick

Gary Shandling did it but made it his own adding something like a David Letterman vibe to it?

I dunno, I fucking hate Chris Hardwick.
>>
>>63331678
Heh, that was a good interview. I also liked that skit they did when Ride Along came out where Conan rode around with both of them.
>>
File: ss+(2015-09-12+at+07.42.49).jpg (26 KB, 326x407) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-09-12+at+07.42.49).jpg
26 KB, 326x407
>>63331389
>they thinned her face
>>
>>
>>63330826
BOOOOOOO
>>
>>63330331
>he's never trolled his chubby little nephew, Harris
>>
>>63331389
>Kevin Hart with his penis angled towards the "white" woman
>Louis C.K. overcome with joy at this sight
wew
>>
>>63331389
And Greg Giraldo died nowhere near as successful as any of these hacks
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>63331920
He isn't even looking that way.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.