[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow...they basically showed the whole movie. They literally were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
Wow...they basically showed the whole movie. They literally were doing good and then they released that piece of shit trailer and killed all hype for this movie.
>>
>>63329917
Is it a bad thing if I've been avoiding the trailer?
>>
>>63329953
Only if you don't want to waste money seeing it.
Shit looks fucking awful. WB'll sell DC to Disney after this tanks.
>>
>>63329917
Exact opposite reaction from me.

I wasn't hyped before. The movie looked like an ugly, edgy dark bullshit no fun film. Lex Luthor looks interesting, probably won't be as good as Hackman or Spacey, but it seems fun. The banter between Superman and Batman when Wonderwoman shows up looked fun.

Still not super hyped over this, but there's a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, they didn't totally fuck this up. Maybe it'll have levity to it and be playful while also delivering great action.
>>
Was exactly like this last time with MoS: first teaser made it look like a Malick inspired film about Clark finding about his powers and dealing with them in a universally human appealing way. Then the trailer came and it was all Zod and punches. Then the movie came and it was shit.
>>
>>63330264
No Thanagarian snare beast, no box office success.
>>
>no scenes with Aquaman/Flash yet
>>
File: 1437492643648.png (533 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437492643648.png
533 KB, 600x600
>>63330309
I bet the producers haven't even been in 500 street fights
>>
>>63330036
You and your opinions are silly
>>
>>63330310
They're not THAT fucking brave. Plus they know the CW Flash fanboys will bitch.
>>
>>63330399
>HAIRDRESSERS, COME OUT TO PLAY
>HAIRDRESSERS, COME OUT TO PLAYYYY
>>
>>63330437
You really think this will make enough to not only cover the over $400 mil pricetag, but also justify all those other films they've planned?
>>
>>63330440
Flash isn't even in the movie, leaks say he'll be a blur on surveillance cameras
>>
>>63330473
This movie is pretty much guaranteed to make over a billion. Batman and Superman are the two most well known superheroes on the face of the Earth, and this will be the first movie in history with both of them. Domestic box office alone will make them a shitload of money
>>
>>63330437
>Disney couldn't afford to give them like 5-10 bil straight up
>WB wouldn't even consider this after losing $$/underperforming on so many different properties
>>
>>63330543
>guaranteed to make over a billion
>Same guy from MOS that underperformed
>Batfleck following Bale
>It has Aquaman, IDGAF whether it's Drogo or not
Keep dreaming, not a chance.
>>
>>63329917
I thought it was going to be batman vs a power hungry and slightly evil superman.

Instead we get that piece of shit.
>>
>>63330475
Well,>>63330543
this is smart at least.
>>
>>63329917

THEY LITERALLY SHOWED EXACTLY WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING SYNOPSIS

We already knew that Batman and Superman were going to fight. Lex was going to turn them against eachother and then a villain would appear at the end that they would have to team up to defeat and begin the justice league.
>>
>>63330621

A power hungry Superman would be horrible
>>
>>63330543
>>63330473
>>63330600
The movie will kill it in China and everywhere else but the US.

Hollywood doesn't make movies for US audiences anymore, retards. Get with the program.
>>
If you cut off the last 30 seconds it becomes one of the GOAT trailers
>>
>>63330092
Oh come the fuck on, they not only crammed Wonder Woman in somehow, they turned Zod into Doomsday. How many more superheroes and villains are they going to stuff in this shit?
>>
>>63330730

Yeah man. Americans hate Batman!
>>
>>63330543
>he thinks Spider-Man and Superman aren't the two biggest superheros
>>
>>63330800
Wolverine and Batman are much more popular, pham.
>>
>>63330769

>Crammed in

Doomsday is just a monster. I can't believe you faggots are overreacting like this. Did anybody cry when AoU "crammed in" 3 more heroes without giving them solos first?
>>
>>63330837

>Wolverine

It's not the 90's anymore.
>>
>>63330851
>just a monster
>literally the most powerful villain in Superman's lore
>the man responsible for killing Superman
>just a monster
>>
>>63330600

>being 12

what's it like? cavill is good and so is affleck, polish my knob I don't care what you think~~
>>
>>63330600
Who says MOS underperformed? Made more money than any of the Marvel Phase 1 solo movies
>>
>>63330837
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=111109
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>63330264
>Then the movie came and it was shit.
I hope you're just trolling, senpai
>>
>>63330890

You're calling him a man so I know you know fuck all about him. He doesn't even talk

As for
>>literally the most powerful villain in Superman's lore
That's just plain false
>>
>>63330654

not like you couldn't figure out civil war from its trailer as well.

>cap goes against cape registration
>tony doesn't like that
>tony doesn't like buckyboy
>sides forn
>they fight, war machine is severely injured or killed
>cap loses, is imprisoned or killed

all except that last one you can figure out from the trailer. does it make me any less excited for it? no. nor do bvs's spoilers. just my opinion.
>>
>>63330954
You can't just play it off as if he's not a huge villain. That's like saying Thanos is just a purple dude in space or Hulk is just a green monster.

There is reasons why people are pissed they're cramming Doomsday this early
>>
>>63330993

This. Fucking this. They even showed us the teams so Its going to be boring as fuck watching their internal conflicts about who to side with when we all already know
>>
>>63331059

doomsday is a huge villain simply because he's one of the only beings to put supes into a power coma. as a character he's very one-dimensional. although I like him regardless, he's just pure chaos and destruction
>>
>>63331059

>Doomsday
>As big as Thanos

Oh I am laughing. People are pissed off because they're casual like you who think Doomsday isn't a shit character. If it was up to me he would never be used again. Superman didn't even fucking die!
>>
>>63330928
>Who says MOS underperformed? Made more money than any of the Marvel Phase 1 solo movies

Why do DC fans lie so much?
>>
It's too bad I'm watching the trailer an average of twice a day because it gets me horny
>>
>>63330851
>>63330851
I don't give a fuck about your brand-wars feud, just for the record. So far, we have Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Doomsday, and we have to introduce or mention the joker and how he killed Jason Todd, not to mention give Batman vs. Superman fight some screen time, make Luthor relevant somehow, have them fight Doomsday and it seems there's no hope in hell this won't be a disjointed, scatterbrained turd like Watchmen was.
This is what happens when you keep giving Snyder work, he doesn't learn from his mistakes and keeps getting worse with every movie. This has no chance in hell to bomb, considering the brand names in it, but it sure as hell will be his usual cinematic diarrhea, plagiarism, comic book frames lifted without content and general disdain for the audience.
I can't wait to see how many Sears and Ihop ads they sneak into this one.
>>
https://youtu.be/YRo26X06ZMw
>>
>>63330952
>defending man of steel
You better be 12, you impossible retard.
>>
>>63331164

Ironman $585,174,222
Hulk 263,427,551
Captain America 370,569,774
Thor $449,326,618
Man of Steel 668,045,518

Maybe he wasn't including Avengers? No idea why since that is phase 1 and it made an absolute fuck load $1,519,557,910
>>
>>63331231

>76% of people who rated man of steel on RT are 12 and or/retarded

wow didn't know that, thanks!
>>
It looks embarrassing, even for capeshit.
>>
>>63331204
>and we have to introduce or mention the joker and how he killed Jason Todd

No we don't That's what Suicide Squad is for

>Aquaman

lol yeah OK m8
>>
>>63331204

It wasn't a "Brand wars feud" it's an example. They added 3 heroes on top of an already bloated cast and it worked out fine.
>>
>>63331301
My bad, I meant to phrase it as MOS doing better than any of the solo origin Marvel movies in Phase 1, it would be silly to think it did better than Avengers 1
>>
>>63330790
>Americans hate Superman!
ftfy

Americans are willing to pay for seeing Batman kicking Supes's butt though. They hate Superman almost as much as they love Batman
>>
if anything, the reactions to this trailer have made me realize just how stupid batfags are.

Literally thinking that Superman would be evil and there would be a clear winner in a fight, in a movie with the subtitle of dawn of justice, and a justice league movie in 2017. Batfags are the worst.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.