[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fargo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
So I'm watching this show (on ep 6 of season 2) and I don't get the hype on this board about this show. Am I missing something ? Is it an aesthetic thing ? The movie was good. The first season was alright and the second was the same. It just seems to be a regular show.
>>
>>63329843
>It just seems to be a regular show.
They all are.
>>
Stick to Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and other garbage shows. You're a pleb and don't understand quality
>>
>>63329887
But I don't watch either of those....
>>
Do you find joy in anything? Maybe you are depressed of something senpai
>>
>>63329902
Then maybe you should, they're more your caliber
>>
It's a pretty simple show that uses a lot of shotgun symbolism to make sure the thick understand where its going. Which means a very narrow demographic of semi-braindead kids will think its brilliant because they understand what the show is bending over backwards to make sure they understand.
>>
>>63329998
How so ?
>>
>>63330028
>story is the only part of a show, completely ignore quality characterization

Annnnd back to reddit you go
>>
>>63329993
Mad men was on of my faves when it was on. Getting a collection set for x mas
>>
really enjoyed the first season, 2nd season is meh
>>
>>63330028
You're saying this show will only attract a certain crowed and fuck anyone else trying to get in ?
>>
>>63330079
They're for plebs, like you

Its okay if you don't like the show, you just need to find something that isn't over your head,
>>
>>63329843
welcome to tv after the Sopranos where things that are good are now touted as great. e.g. breaking bad and mad men
>>
>>63330132
FX airs nothing but plebbait.
>>
>>63330132
I didn't say I didn't like it. Can you read or is fedora so tight it constrict the blood flow to your eyes ?
>>
>>63329843
You're a tasteless dickless faggot to be quite honest
>>
>>63330198
Oh GEEZ Mr tv don't hurt me
>>
Muh bumps
>>
>>63330114
fanboys refuse to believe that sophmore seasons could possibly be worse than the first. e.g. true detective, the leftovers
>>
File: 565da2a8cc1a9.png (169 KB, 537x279) Image search: [Google]
565da2a8cc1a9.png
169 KB, 537x279
Dumps bumps
>>
>>63330089
The characterization is quite simple as well.
>>
>>63330237
sounds like you deserve to be raped by a pack of wild niggers desu baka senpai
>>
File: 20151202_005802.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151202_005802.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Cums dumps bumps
>>
>>63330366
B-but ~sempai...you.... you're...the only........one .......
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.