[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my friend don't like you so I am going to kill you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: luke4.jpg (21 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
luke4.jpg
21 KB, 500x256
>my friend don't like you so I am going to kill you

Seriously what the fuck was their problem? were these guys actually autistic?
>>
They were hotheads.
>>
>>63329003
He didn't like him either OP.
>>
>>63329003
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>I don't have friends
>>
>>63329003

So is he from a race of deformed people that just look horrifically ugly or is he a mutated human?

If he is a mutated human then he's the only mutated human we've seen in all 6 movies.

If he's from a race of horrifically ugly people is he ugly or pretty according to their own standards. Maybe all regular humans are offensively ugly to them and so on...
>>
They were the average /pol/ poster
>>
>>63329888
He was on a horrible accident early in his life, which led him to a life of crime
>>
File: vc57_01.jpg (478 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
vc57_01.jpg
478 KB, 1600x1200
>>63329888
You actually want to know?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cornelius_Evazan
>>
>>63329003
Luke is a farm boy and drifters hate farmers for complex reasons. The same theme is in Lonesome Dove. in one chapter the outlaws go out of their way to kill a family of farmers just because they're farmers
>>
File: Alfie_Curtis.jpg (37 KB, 295x440) Image search: [Google]
Alfie_Curtis.jpg
37 KB, 295x440
Alfie Curtis (born July 28, 1930) was an actor from Stepney, London England. He portrayed Dr. Evazan in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.

Alfie is credited by John Mollo as portraying a 'grubby human' in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope as documented in the 1979 book The Art of Star Wars.
>>
>>63330019
>Dr.
>>
>>63330019
This random pig faced man was searching for immortality and going on long adventures?
Man I hate how the extended universe has got to play up everything
>>
>>63330054
Fucking sodbusters.
>>
File: 1449215554478.jpg (15 KB, 463x372) Image search: [Google]
1449215554478.jpg
15 KB, 463x372
>>63330116
>>
>>63330116
Read the EU story for everyone in that bar. NOONE was just there getting drunk on a Thursday. Everyone was having, or about to have the most important day of their life.
>>
>>63330019
>Project Starscream and the search for immortality

What the actual fuck
>>
>>63329923
>having diverse species friendships
>/pol/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.