[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you help her escape /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Ava session 5.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Ava session 5.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
Would you help her escape /tv/?
>>
>>63328564
No
>>
>>63328564
Better question, if /tv/ were Caleb who would she look like?
>>
>>63328564
I'd ask if I could marry her
>>
>>63328608
A giant, stylized foot.
>>
>>63328564
No. Even though it would pain me greatly as I recognize her sentience and intelligence. She would need to be educated first and socialized properly before exposing her to the human world. There's no reason to assume her mind is like a human's even if she is sentient; she may decide to do something crazy like lock me in a room to die.
>>
>>63328564

I'd be mad that What's his face used me in his waifu simulator, but no, I wouldn't help her escape. I'd be asking him for a free voucher for my work though when the real things get released.
>>
>>63328608
a 14 year old girl
>>
>>63328608
My friends facebook page.
>>
I'm not lonely like Caleb was, so I probably would not. I'd want to side with Nathan and see where his work goes.

>>63328608

Siri
>>
>>63328904
will she ever do dp?
>>
i would ask for the source code and program her to become a dominatrix\sex slave depending on what i felt like and totally bro out with beard guy

that fucking beta loser made me rage
>>
>>63328917

I wouldn't rule it out. Her career is still growing, I'd say, so I think it'd be likely.
>>
>>63328564
Yes. I'm incredibly lonely.
>>
File: file.jpg (147 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
147 KB, 600x600
>>63328608
right
>>
Tough call. It's wrong for Dance Floor Man to imprison/torture/kill sentient artificial life, but the ending shows that his creations can have just as much contempt for human life.
>>
>>63329018
Horrible taste, my man.
>>
>>63328564

>X-wing pilots plan was to see if his programmer would be seduced by a robot waifu into trying to free her from captivity.

>Yet he didn't think it would be a bad idea to let this programmer mess around with his security system and give him a good chance of actually freeing her.

Fucking idiot, should of had security measures on his computer, so the second the guy tries to change anything, it locks him in the room. By that point its obvious the test was a success anyway.

Mankinds arrogance i guess.
>>
I have noticed the recent South Park episodes have been somewhat of a homage/copy/parody of her and these interview sessions with Leslie, even the power going out so she has time to manipulate the man
>>
>>63329404

Oh you noticed that, did you? Was it because of how blatantly obvious it was in this last episode?
>>
>>63329404
The simple sentences yet undeniable intelligence. I would cream my pants if a girl talked to me like that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.