[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of Kingsman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8
What did /tv/ think of Kingsman?
>>
>>63326975
I liked it. The only scene I remember is the Church fight though. It was a fun, forgettable popcorn flick.
>>
It was shit and I can't believe people actually thought of it as anything other than a joke.
>>
>>63326975
literally reddit
>>
>>63327003
>I liked it. The only scene I remember is the Church fight though.
literally reddit
>>
>>63326975
Remember that meme, "What is the Lunchables of television and film?" I feel like this movie is the ultimate answer to that. There's absolutely no way this movie and pic related weren't intended for the same audience.
>>
>>63326975
Me and the lads loved it la.
>>
Awful, awful film.

It's unsurprising /tv/ fawns over it.
>>
3 words

HELLA FUCKING EPIC!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63327174
this is pretty accurate imho
>>
What is the situation with them removing the anal sex joke at the end?

Did they really cave to feminist whining?
>>
It's a good movie for teenagers, but, as an old fart it all kind of missed me.
>>
>>63327235
No the anal joke was in it.
>>
Fedora trash. I liked it.
>>
File: 1441152619423.jpg (70 KB, 524x658) Image search: [Google]
1441152619423.jpg
70 KB, 524x658
>>63326975
I like the action of it, but then I kept thinking about how britbongs cannot have guns and it kinda ruined the movie for me. I started thinking about where they were getting them, were they making the guns themselves? It is easy to get a good gun when you build it yourself. They are not like the government or anything but some outside rogue entity. Like guns for hire when the 007s of the world are too busy or your too poor.... I got to thinking about too many little odds and ends when viewing this.
>>
>>63326975
>muh church scene xDDDD
Literally cancer the movie: reddit edition
>>
File: 127647615.png (228 KB, 292x310) Image search: [Google]
127647615.png
228 KB, 292x310
>>63327227
>>63327195
>>63327174
>>63327125
>>63327162
>>63327097
>>
>go in expecting a typical 21st century spy movie
>some kind of hodgepodge of James Bond and Jason Bourne
>get a 90s Bond movie with some MIB sprinkled in instead
Was surprised, not really disappointed.
>>
>>63327332
are you retarded
>>
The church scene was the most "fedora euphoric" scene of the year by a mile.

>I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.
As this line was delivered everyone in the theater started upvoting and the fedoras were tipping so fast it sounded like the wings of a hummingbird. I managed to get out of the room before the reddit explosion thankfully.
>>
>>63327356
Are you British?
>>
Great movie. One of this year's best.
>>
>>63327339
Nothing wrong with enjoying Lunchables as long as you admit they are shit m8
>>
>>63327404
this /thread
>>
I liked it when it seemed Colin Firth would be in the movie as the main protagonist, but when focus switched to that little chav faggot I gave up all hope and it really did go to shit.

Though I give him props for fucking that princess in the ass.
>>
>>63327363
i loved that scene, really stuck it to those fucking conservatives in less than 10 seconds.
>>
>>63327363
Kek
>>
The director is a hack several rungs below Zack Snyder.

What the fuck were they thinking with those exploding purple smoke heads?
>>
>>63327286
The bluray release removed the anal joke.
>>
>>63327549
Good. It was fucking pointless sensationalism.
>>
>>63327642
Hello reddit. That scene was one of the only saving graces of the movie. I literally applauded. We won for once. That is a rare occurrence in a film in this age of the SJW.
>>
>>63327695
>I literally applauded.
American?
>>
>>63327549
To be fair it was kind of out of place. Maybe if they kept in the "you can fuck my ass" line it would've been fine. Something off about them zooming into her ass, nice as it was.
>>
>>63327739
>>63327642
How did these c.ucked betas stumble into /tv/?
>>
>>63327695
>I literally applauded.

so much cringe
>>
>>63327695
You must be over 18 to post on this website.
>>
>>63327466
it was supposed to be a stylistic/tasteful approach to having people's head blow up

the fact the you seem so upset about it says alot
>>
DUDE ANAL LMAO
>>
>>63327769
I am 28 years old and if you're siding with the females then you're in the wrong fucking place. Only way that scene would have been better is if the chav flipped her over and punched her in the face until she was bloodied and broken immediately after ejaculating inside of her. He should have cut off her fucking arms and legs. Stupid fucking feminazi sluts. I'd put a bullet in the head of every female on the planet.
>>
>>63327832
>I am 28 years old
Oh it shows.
>>
>>63327832
If that's all you've got then you may as well pack up and go home right now.
>>
>>63327832
lol
>>
>>63327760
It was a gag that would've been better off if it were earlier in the film. Actually you know what? It actually was earlier in the film, when she said he could fill her asshole with semen. Why repeat a joke? It felt clumsy and redundant.
>>
objectively speaking its a shitty reddit flick

but i thought it was ok
>>
Lancelot was hotter imo. I'd rather see her asshole
>>
>>63327952
The fact that it pissed off SJWs alone is enough of a reason for anybody who is ideologically compatible with this board to absolutely LOVE that scene.
>>
>>63326975
I rather the massacre scene be on the set of Ellen or at a Gay Pride parade.
>>
>>63327363
Sound like a butthurt christian honestly.

I liked the movie, it was fun.
>>
>>63327332
But you can own guns in the UK

Hell you can own 50 cal in the UK, while you can't in many US states
>>
>>63328120
It was overkill to the point of being tonally inconsistent. The movie wasn't a sex comedy.
>>
>>63326975
comfy
>>
>>63328150
>I enjoy hamfisted reddit pandering in my movies
Literally the only reason they were racist christians was to make the scene more palatable to the reddit sensibility mainstream. At that moment the film made it clear it had no balls and was happy to grab the lowest hanging fruit imaginable.
>>
>>63328186
It could have been at the end of the Tree Of Life and it still would be a scene you should support wholeheartedly if you belong here. The battle for the future of the straight white male is far more important than tonal consistency in your fedoracore capeshit flick. For once we had a bullet shot into the very core of feminist culture, and you're crying about it. That scene was bigger than this shitty movie.
>>
>>63328306
Are you serious?
>>
>>63328306
It was no such thing. Anal sex is a degenerate act promoted by jews and homosexuals.
>>
>>63328334
Absolutely. White males are constantly the butt of every joke in jewish hollywood. Constantly emasculated and made into fools. For once one brave film maker fought back.
>>
>>63328232
And then it ended with the main character fucking a princess in the ass, that sort of disproves your point doesn't it? Why are you so angry about a popcorn action flick? Why is the "redditness" of something bother you so much?
>>
I just watched it today. Finally on HBO on demand.

It was pretty good. I like how it poked fun at current spy movies like Bourne and the new gritty Bond and instead offered something silly and fun. The exploding head firework and anal joke at the end were really good. Action was tight as well, and the movie was paced pretty well too. I like that the majority of the film focused on the initiation of the character.

I wouldn't mind a sequel.
>>
>>63328353
This

>complains about Jews and degeneracy
>wants to see anal sex

Fuck you degenerate pervert
>>
>>63328457
I have devoted the last 4 years of my life to actively battling against reddit and I have no plans to ever stop.
> that sort of disproves your point doesn't it
Doesn't make the church scene any less of a cop out.
>>
>>63328518
Sure, there's nothing offensive about a secret agent brutally murdering an entire church of people. I'm sorry you found it so problematic. You are a sad child.
>>
>>63328592
You were supposed to rejoice in every second of it since they went out of the way to point out that they were all evil racists. The redditors were literally jumping out of their chairs in the theater and doing the gangam style dance in celebration of the scene. Would have liked to have seen how they'd have reacted if it was a black church. Just more disgusting propaganda to make the white race happily celebrate their own destruction.
>>
>>63328384
At the cost of good filmmaking.
He was no better than the people he fought, and that's pretending you're not completely full of shit.
>>
>>63326975
I thought it was going to be a boring X-men flick. Can't believe it turned out to be 10x better. Literally showed my buddy like 12 scenes before I let him watch it for himself.
>>
File: rami.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
rami.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>63328158
>Implying 50 cal isn't just banned in keked liberal hellholes like dc and california
>Implying brits can own handguns or any center fire semi-automatic over .22

Get off your high horse.
>>
>>63328696
Black churches are fun even if you aren't religious though
>>
>>63328747
Yeah, especially if you bring a glock 41.
>>
>>63326975
it was very hacky and cheap
>how can we change the opinion of the agency?
oh they have to shoot a dog
>oh the villain is actually too cool
lets give him an annoying and obviously fake impediment
>hurr the agency is located underneath a suit department
>secret elevators
wow so cool!
>how can we put in a mass violence against christians scene
oh he was being brain controlled

stupid hacky shit movie for 12 year olds that haven't seen any james bond movies.
>>
>>63328738

The UK can also purchase suppressors without a permit.
>>
>>63326975

I LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>63328722
You act as if there is any point to good film making if there are no white men left to appreciate it.

Stopping your capeshit movie halfway through to have the A-List actor walk the audience through a powerpoint presentation on the true cost of immigration and feminism may screw up the pacing of the movie in a traditional sense but that's a small price to pay if it attracts more people to the political fight.
>>
>>63328592
To be completely fair, the scene was saved by Galahad feeling fucking awful afterward.

Sure he thought the blatant strawmen were assholes, but he was emotionally fucked up by what he'd done/been forced to do. I feel he just let Black Quentin Tarantino shoot him.
>>
>>63328836
That's not its goddamned job. If Matthew Vaughn decided to do an entire expose of a jewish conspiracy to demoralize assfucking princesses, then there's a big motherfucking site called youtube for him to speak out.

There's a time and a place for everything, and turning a movie into propaganda (not saying this is what he did; Vaughn just thought it was funny and made the mistake of telling the same joke twice) doesn't do a damned thing but piss people off.
>>
>>63328782
Wow dude you're so edgy, I bet you would totally do that in real life!
>>
It felt like a bunch of kids with social disorders got together and wrote the script to this jumbled mess of a cringe movie.
>hurr shoot a dog you raised out of loyalty or something
>hurr main villain is literally annoying
>durr butt secks is hot
>muh spies
>fuck religion fuck going to church fuck you mom!
>muh old white men
>cut in half
>spy vs spy wow
>muh training
>we tricked you about dog
>muh enders game
if you liked this movie you are literally younger than 18
>>
I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>63327332
mate you can own guns in the uk, you just cant go to fucking walmart to get them
>>
>>63328918
If the white race is going to survive then a whole lot of people need to get pissed off.
>then there's a big motherfucking site called youtube for him to speak out.
Except then the only people who would watch it would be those who are already converted which is just preaching to the choir. Much more effective to employ bait and switch tactics with your mainstream entertainment movie. That way you can get the message out to people who haven't necessarily already made their minds up.

There is literally nothing wrong with your film being "propaganda" so long as it promotes ideologies that benefit the white race rather than threaten it. Not many other people would be able to make this happen, it certainly wouldn't get through the conventional studio system, but it's a beautiful thing that Vaughn achieved. Confronting the capeshit audience with his political agenda right there on their doorsteps.
>>
I thought it was one of the most based movies this year.
>>
>>63329147
>MUH WHITE RACE
There are billions of blacks throughout history that have contributed more than you, why do you have so much pride in something you have no control over?
>>
>>63326975
It was kind of dumb, up to the point where he's supposed to shoot the dog, and they do a closeup of the dog, then cut back to him, then cut to an extreme closeup of the dog. Then I laughed my ass off, then it was dumb again, although I guess it wasn't as dumb as it could have been.
>>
>>63326975
>What did /tv/ think of Kingsman?

I liked how the bad guy was a retarded leftist eco-mentalist.
>>
>tfw no assassin gf with killer prosthetic legs
>>
>>63329290
>There are billions of blacks throughout history that have contributed more than you
No there are not, nice try though.
>why do you have so much pride in something you have no control over?
The fact you can't see the beauty of the white race is your own fault. I hope to god you are a bitter minority because there is nothing worse than a white who has been conditioned to hate himself. The very act of being born a beautiful white male is far greater achievement then any black could hope to accomplish. Look at Obama, he is the president, but at the end of the day he'll still always be inferior to even a white who has never been employed, one who never leaves the house. The white race just has an inherent beauty that c.ucks and subhumans will never understand.
>>
>>63328518
>I have devoted the last 4 years of my life to actively battling against reddit and I have no plans to ever stop.

This sentence makes me feel pity for you and deep sadness.
>>
>>63326975
This movie is actually really dark. How many mothers stabbed their own babies to death around the world because they didn't get any warning about the brainwave thing? It's pretty terrible to think about.
>>
>>63329430
Not to mention every important person on Earth having their head blown up.
>>
>>63329147
The white race is as rich and as superior as always. If you want to buy into the vocal minority's bullshit that's your choice. Hell, the SJW thing is just a media distraction to keep us occupied while actual high test white alphas run the shit that actually matters.
>>
>>63329382
I'm a white as fuck Georgia boy. I don't take pride in "the accomplishments of my race" because they were accomplishments of individuals I had nothing to do with. And yeah, I am positive there are billions of blacks that have accomplished more than you, even slaves grew cotton. You're just a sad man on the Internet who cries about "how their rave is marginalized". Maybe get off the Internet into the real world.
>>
>>63329571
>. You're just a sad man on the Internet who cries about "how their rave is marginalized". Maybe get off the Internet into the real world.
The battle for the white race is a battle of memes. It's the memes that threaten us, it is the memes that will have to save us.
>>
>>63329599
Pretty sure I've argued with you before on pol or something.
>>
Why is it called KingsMAN if it's an organization of many?
>>
File: 2015-12-04_215915.png (26 KB, 1038x315) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04_215915.png
26 KB, 1038x315
So /tv/ what is the best track from the album?
>>
>>63329690
Because it was fucking stupid.
>>
>>63329147
>being this scared for the Caucasian race

You're fucking kidding right?
White supremacy is dead because we're still supreme. Why else do you think the Klan went quiet? The niggers are doing their own damage through that retard Obama.
>>
>>63329690
It's the brand of the Saville Row tailor that's their cover.
>>
>>63329307
A lot the actors were great, from Samuel L. Jackson to Colin Firth to My Cocaine.
>>
>>63329931
None of these are actors they command any respect. They are all meme actors for hire.
>>
>>63329910
But Kingsman is a fictional brand. It could just as well be Kingsmen to refer to the organization, and Kingsman to still be the title of an individual.
>>
>>63329979
it's probably the name of the tailor who founded the store. Most actual bespoke tailoring houses use names like Anderson & Sheppard.
>>
>>63329979
There's a Savile Row outfit (sic!) called Huntsman. I think that's where they got the Kingsman name from.
>>
>>63326975
It was fun to watch, but like watching a trainwreck.
>>
>>63326975
It proved once again that Matthew Vaughn is wasting his directorial talents on bullshit Mark Millar ejaculated onto a page.
>>
>>63329571

>they were accomplishments of individuals I had nothing to do with.

You should take pride in the fact that they willingly continued on with you because they had faith you would carry on their proud legacy.
>>
>>63326975
I liked it Tbh
>>
>>63326975
Better than Bond.
>>
>>63327332
You really don't know what you're talking about.
>>
I walked out after 20 min
>>
File: 1271708201211.jpg (34 KB, 500x554) Image search: [Google]
1271708201211.jpg
34 KB, 500x554
It was meh. Then I saw man of the u.n.c.l.e. a few days later, and I thought "in comparison Kingsmen is a masterpiece compared to that cosmic turd".
Truthfully they are both horrible "spy" movies
>>
>>63326975
Propaganda.
>>
>>63326975
Alright, thought it was weird how the female kingsman did her task and was never heard/seen/referenced for the rest of the movie, and thought the last few action scenes were pretty shit (gunplay in the tunnel looked stupid and the fistycuffs at the end looked awkward and uninspired)
>>
>>63328812
Are you an idiot?

This film would lost about 50% of it's appeal if you hadnt seen a james bond film
>>
don't you mean
McKingsman
>>
>>63326975
i thought it was fun and stylistically interesting and there are some faults but the script and performances were good enough to keep me going. i just really enjoyed how it treated mass genocide with an aura of "lightness". fantastic.
>>
File: KTSS Shoot the bitch.webm (3 MB, 1920x804) Image search: [Google]
KTSS Shoot the bitch.webm
3 MB, 1920x804
>>
>YO DUDE WEED LMAO NORMIE BRUH becomes a spy xD so wacky
It was shit.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.